Darkzain liar!!

Dadz

After Jayrox's revelation i start believing it really bad!! I thank jayrox who showed the proofs and facts!!! I warn also people to tell u not to make business with darkzain, he always pay lower price and try to take profit of newbies...i also had a bad time with him..he offended and humiliated me in front of dozens of person..he was telling lies!! Did u others had similar situation? Post here :drinks:

long time ago when he and gayrox was still friends he jumped any conversation i had on chat and started talking shit every single time. after i shoot insults back we was friends for some time. i think he got lost somewhere on the way..................................

some time after he started to show off with a +10longbow i was after for my arena ranger :facepalm:

After Jayrox's revelation i start believing it really bad!! I thank jayrox who showed the proofs and facts!!! I warn also people to tell u not to make business with darkzain, he always pay lower price and try to take profit of newbies...i also had a bad time with him..he offended and humiliated me in front of dozens of person..he was telling lies!! Did u others had similar situation? Post here :drinks:

i am loyal to all my friends just ask spanish finalsusse xloveablex wsbadboy rapidkill Rapikill and many more

xDDDD lmfao bro just because i didnt put ur name on the poll to be one of the best druids xd ;)

And devs can check the ip if i did scam or not heuheuh then all u haters will know the truth :[

Dadz everyone does that for business.... Everyone try make most profit... Dont tell me that u doesn't do that...