Relic not working / bug

Wantooho

I try on mons with 85k hp and 1,7m hp (faceless) this relic not working .

Name relic : terrible relic of deadly infection.

Screenshot_2020-07-08-21-14-27-104_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Then it propably doesnt work on bosses which id odd since in example necro's deathly eye does work

Or then it does work if it gets applied which the bosses have chance to avoid

On 7/8/2020 at 9:40 PM, Jcbreff said:

Then it propably doesnt work on bosses which id odd since in example necro's deathly eye does work

Or then it does work if it gets applied which the bosses have chance to avoid

Before i test on spawn its work .

1 hour ago, Wantooho said:

Before i test on spawn its work .

How many timed did it proc on spawn and other bosses, sure it can be chamged but it can also just that you were lucly and spawn got it

On 7/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Jcbreff said:

How many timed did it proc on spawn and other bosses, sure it can be chamged but it can also just that you were lucly and spawn got it

Until hp spawn hp 300k+ this relic wont work anymore .. And latest i try on faceless its work , but ... Only bar hp got lower  not number of hp it self ,, lol .. This relic really has a problem.. Pls fix this  devs  😁😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Wantooho said:

Until hp spawn hp 300k+ this relic wont work anymore .. And latest i try on faceless its work , but ... Only bar hp got lower  not number of hp it self ,, lol .. This relic really has a problem.. Pls fix this  devs  😁😁

I noticed this too, i was testing it a feels moments ago and he didnt work too. i gonna make a other topic to claim more attention to this.

Cuz relic reduce the max hp not current hp, soo if you have dmg the boss and applay the relic boss max hp will reduce, thats why it looks like his bar start to become short,the relic is good at start of the battle to reduce the boss hp witch will "dmg" him, if you prock it when boss is half hp then the relic will do nothing cuz boss allready lost hp, its all in the mechanic of the max hp reduction debuffs when you reduce someones full hp and after some sec debuff is gone the reduced points of health does not regen, thats why it looks like those debuffs do dmg.

P.s that relic get resisted time to times from bosses so not everytime you can debuff them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 2:39 PM, YamiKishi said:

I noticed this too, i was testing it a feels moments ago and he didnt work too. i gonna make a other topic to claim more attention to this.

Okay

The topic has been already created. The answer provided by @coldravens is correct.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, coldravens said:

Cuz relic reduce the max hp not current hp, soo if you have dmg the boss and applay the relic boss max hp will reduce, thats why it looks like his bar start to become short,the relic is good at start of the battle to reduce the boss hp witch will "dmg" him, if you prock it when boss is half hp then the relic will do nothing cuz boss allready lost hp, its all in the mechanic of the max hp reduction debuffs when you reduce someones full hp and after some sec debuff is gone the reduced points of health does not regen, thats why it looks like those debuffs do dmg.

P.s that relic get resisted time to times from bosses so not everytime you can debuff them.

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 9:40 AM, Wantooho said:

Please read this real bug🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏