LISTEN TO THIS TOPIC

Clarra Aprillia

Hello guys . . . .

I know zain scammed clarra and mtkdance :D i have the identity of clarra if mtkdance ask to her  :bad:

Btw NINDAIME TELL U GET UR BD BACK AND IM NOT SCAMM YOUR BD

duckKKK YOU ZAIN YOU TAKE MTKDANCE U take my ice queen ring set YOU TAKE ALL

YOU TAKE MY BARBARIAN SET WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

Im no scamm you you know i can make rich bd !

Dont be so poor zain Jayrox is not weak HE NOT WANT FREE ITEM FROM YOU

BUT YOU SCAMM ME AND TAKE ALL

WHAT GM WILL TELL TO THIS

DID YOU JUST WILL DO A BULLSHIT Snorlax . Roland ?

YOU SHOULD BACK MY ACC

AND ALL ITEM GO BANNED ZAIN \

Dont make me so angry

AND I HAVE MESSAGE

I AM NOT A SCAMMER

ZAIN IS A SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AND MTK DANCE ID AND PASS WAS SAME AS GM GIVE BEFORE I KNOW THAT

I am not idiot

IM AO ANGRY  :diablo:

mtkdance send me this

Dear Player!

Your login (account ID) - 1286547

Your password - m8p6udds

Your account was blocked for selling/buying/exchange of the game characters. That is strictly forbidden by our rules. In case of one-time termination of our rules the account is blocked for two weeks. In case of repeated violation you may be blocked permanently.

The account will be unblocked automatically after the period of blocking ends.

We recommend you to learn the terms of EULA and Rules of conduct: http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula[/color] and http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community.

Please note that after repeated violation of EULA and/or Rules of conduct we may block all your accounts. Also in this case we may refuse you  in technical support.

Good luck!

[/color]Best regards,Warspear Online[/color] Support Team

2013/5/13 [/color][email protected]>

Hi

Devs i already send my ticket before

but i think somethink wrong

Name Mtkdance lvl 10 eu emerald server (ranger)

Mtflowers lvl 5 (warlock)

Hotwheels lvl 1 (ranger)

Aprillia lvl 1  (barbarian)\

last time i charge mcoin By MOL

Data creation date i forget it But it was on 2012

i had +9 weapon (witch arrow shooter)

and i still remeber my atribute point

+5 powerful shot

and 3 ranger blessing

pls help me gm

pls

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Warspear Online support request time 2013-05-13 04:15:34

email: [/color][email protected]

Device model: notebok

Subject: Account Recovery

Device operating system: Windows

Login (Account id): [/color][email protected]

Internet connection type: wifi

Main server: EU-Emerald

darkzain is the biggest joke and liar in this game...i was silly that i believed him once..he never had any proof,now i have enough proofs to say: darkzain is a shame fr warspear community

Lmao anymore jokes?

:D people already know clarra is a scammer xd and btw jay :) just keep on doing what u do best ;)

And clarra

Mommy tell if want some stuff dont try to get that for freeJust scam that ;) xd just because my bd is coming back :D clarra u start spam topics ;) good luck guys :) of trying to get me banned because i havnt scammed anyone :D lol so many people trust me

admin can find who play with which char from that ip , but i dont know why they dont use this work

IDk too :nea:

Well i don't think anyone can be 100% certain whether zain is  the innocent one or not. This is something the devs has to do themselves.

This reminds me of something very similar that happened about 2 years ago in warspear, where one of my friends got hacked by a supposedly "innocent" player. Everyone thought so until a few of ny friends and i started to get information just like jay did, and tadaa, we got enough proof to get thst certain player banned for a few months.

I wont be mentioning any names though.

Anyways, If the developers decide to take action against this all they gotta do is check the chat logs and IP adresses of them both. :/

Goodluck though

Well i don't think anyone can be 100% certain whether zain is  the innocent one or not. This is something the devs has to do themselves.

This reminds me of something very similar that happened about 2 years ago in warspear, where one of my friends got hacked by a supposedly "innocent" player. Everyone thought so until a few of ny friends and i started to get information just like jay did, and tadaa, we got enough proof to get thst certain player banned for a few months.

I wont be mentioning any names though.

Anyways, If the developers decide to take action against this all they gotta do is check the chat logs and IP adresses of them both. :/

Goodluck though

jayrox proof is enough THAT ZAIN IS INNOCENT

And devs will be silent, as always

Because you dumbnuts are supposed to send this to support, not post it on forum.

And, it's weekend, summer. Devs aren't reading forums 24/7.

Because you dumbnuts are supposed to send this to support, not post it on forum.

And, it's weekend, summer. Devs aren't reading forums 24/7.

they think there smart bro :) they can keep posting spam topics :P i dont really care wont affect me because i gave enough proof to devs and the other ss people have tooken of clarra ;)

they think there smart bro :) they can keep posting spam topics :P i dont really care wont affect me because i gave enough proof to devs and the other ss people have tooken of clarra ;)

all ss you took,were when you used "clarra"...btw its obviously that you faked it,cause clarra wouldnt ever say that she scammed you :fool:

you are a big liar and a SCAMMER, darkzain,pls leave the game, we dont need scammer

all ss you took,were when you used "clarra"...btw its obviously that you faked it,cause clarra wouldnt ever say that she scammed you :fool:

you are a big liar and a SCAMMER, darkzain,pls leave the game, we dont need scammer

clarra has scammed many people ive never scammed

Clarra scammed me senianpl elegant i think bloodlords and many more

Lol! are u sure darkzain scam clarra and mtkdanance :bad: Mtkdance was scammeed my friend acc >:Dlvl 18druid and 18 ranger :bad: name:czoxxx and czoxz :bomb: