No more million hp bosses

Christiano

I just want say plz dont do million hp bosses, i dont complain as much but no-one never want hunt demonologist. Million hp bosses are good idea if we get "raid" option but otherwise its crap. Much better idea is to put bosses use spesific skills such as aoe and big blow skills but also even heal. This would be very exciting and hard to defeat. Million hp bosses arent hard to defeat its just boring and take time like crazy. :)

i never hunt that. It waste my time. better gtg quest daily :diablo:

I agree.

One million is definitely not enough. It should be at least 10 millions.

:lol:

Definietly more million hp bosses :diablo:  Now that my shaman is lvl 20 im like what to do? Meh could go pvp cave but theres too much gankers. Could go demono but cant be bothered to walk through all those mobs. What to do? :mega_shok:  And then i log out ;D

Try killing elfs around riff and caravans, That`s fun :3

Done that already ;D  Anything else :blush:  ( Maybe ill start hunting for your druid :crazy: )

Oh don`t worry, I`m sure my druid can give you a good challange :3

I know druids hard bcoz kite is op and also im more for pve not pvp unless we get bgs to game :)

It will easy if you have 2-3 party for hunt Demonologist and 'other' will block elf too  :blush:

61629_.png

61630_.png

:facepalm: theres reason for being kid ?

What is the point of bosses when they are equally strong to normal mobs?

The boss should be balls to the wall hard so it's actually an achievement to beat him.

It's better to have a handful of people with boss gear few months into update, than half of the server have it within a week.

What is the point of bosses when they are equally strong to normal mobs?

The boss should be balls to the wall hard so it's actually an achievement to beat him.

It's better to have a handful of people with boss gear few months into update, than half of the server have it within a week.

We hav same point in that but demo isnt hard its pretty easy just take so much time. Like i said it would be better if bosses hav 300-500k max hp and they can use skills. Skills will make it hard not adding hp to millions.

It will easy if you have 2-3 party for hunt Demonologist and 'other' will block elf too  :blush:

I know bro :D. Last week hunted many times but only few drops and 1 costum. Khalils got that at his first kill %) 1 of 5 in eu elfos ;D

We hav same point in that but demo isnt hard its pretty easy just take so much time. Like i said it would be better if bosses hav 300-500k max hp and they can use skills. Skills will make it hard not adding hp to millions.

By that logic, boss should die automatically after his mana depletes, right?

The point of lots of HP is to test your endurance. Patience is a virtue.

By that logic, boss should die automatically after his mana depletes, right?

The point of lots of HP is to test your endurance. Patience is a virtue.

lol no, ofc. Bosses hav "brains" to use skills and hav mana reg but i want see how u kill  5million hp in minutes :D and i just want new harder bosses not easy ones with millions of hp. But think about hydra, it hav been ruined by 1.4-16million no1 hunts it. I like demo hunt and i hav time for that %) but hothers dont usually hunt ends in 1-3kills which means 1h for 1pty. But its crazy to play hours in a row , maybe dungeons will hav these "skill bosses". Ofc. With 100-200k ;) and if i ask for u is demo hard what u say ? I can tell my answer now: no its just boring

lol no, ofc. Bosses hav "brains" to use skills and hav mana reg but i want see how u kill  5million hp in minutes :D and i just want new harder bosses not easy ones with millions of hp. But think about hydra, it hav been ruined by 1.4-16million no1 hunts it. I like demo hunt and i hav time for that %) but hothers dont usually hunt ends in 1-3kills which means 1h for 1pty. But its crazy to play hours in a row , maybe dungeons will hav these "skill bosses". Ofc. With 100-200k ;) and if i ask for u is demo hard what u say ? I can tell my answer now: no its just boring

Nobody hunts hydra because it offers no good drops. If new red gear was only obtained from that boss, there will be people to hunt it.

Nobody hunts hydra because it offers no good drops. If new red gear was only obtained from that boss, there will be people to hunt it.

Yep thats true but ppl start hunt if it can be killed with 1pty. Its more like raid boss but u hav ur own opinion so u dont like that bosses hav skills, just more hp maybe :)

Every mobs and bosses have mana they never use.. Maybe its more challanged if the mobs and npc's make use of their mana  :)

Yep thats true but ppl start hunt if it can be killed with 1pty. Its more like raid boss but u hav ur own opinion so u dont like that bosses hav skills, just more hp maybe :)

I didn't say bosses shouldn't have skills. I only want them to maintain their high amount of health to provide challenge.

I didn't say bosses shouldn't have skills. I only want them to maintain their high amount of health to provide challenge.

Let`s be honest, the only hard bosses are in the Labyrinth. Why? cuz most have adds around them. Then again, they are no challange when you`re doing it right.

Bossing is to simple in my point of view, Bosses with skills could make it more intresting. Agree?

Bosses need to have skills, also how abt if bosses could have more animations like blood on the ground , loose parts of his body , change color and so on?

Bosses need to have skills, also how abt if bosses could have more animations like blood on the ground , loose parts of his body , change color and so on?

Let`s hold it with skills for now. Remember it`s a 2D game :P

I just want say plz dont do million hp bosses, i dont complain as much but no-one never want hunt demonologist. Million hp bosses are good idea if we get "raid" option but otherwise its crap. Much better idea is to put bosses use spesific skills such as aoe and big blow skills but also even heal. This would be very exciting and hard to defeat. Million hp bosses arent hard to defeat its just boring and take time like crazy. :)

Yeah why not?

its better if the boss has powerful buffs and attacks rather than million hp .. nice suggestion. :drinks: