Snow queen falls in love

It was still early dawn when i woke up,I was missing those days when long ago I lived along the most highest of mountains in a castle along with my father who was the king. As the princess of irselnort my life was full of luxuries. I used to spend hours playing with my pet dragon avenga, she was all cute and cuddly. Once while playing she swallowed the key to the palace. When father tried to redeem the key from her, she spit fire upon dad “the king” of irselnort and burnt his shiny beard. Dad raging with anger :diablo:  banished her into the secret sanctuary. Heavily guarded by the animated armors and their commander, the powerful demonologist. Who then turned Avenga into stone, and stayed there to guard the statue.

Days passed by and I turned into a beautiful and insanely attractive princess. I wanted to marry the palace guard’s son. But my father refused!! Locked me in my chambers. I was heartbroken and in vain I cried, cried for my love. As my tears touched the snowy palace there was a huge thunder and it stormed like never before. The gods were angry they turned everyone including father into crystals of snow. All four kings who came to win my hand stayed back in hopes someday they will win my heart, as if i cared :bad: .

Today a brave hero, one whom his friends call akashlord ;D  had come to slay me and free the people who got trapped here. The so called hero along with his brother a very powerful necromancer called evilhealer and his party of shamans found the secret sanctuary. I saw them slay my avenga who now had become a huge dragon called avenger, I could do nothing for my avenga. They took the key from her ashes.

I saw them make their way into the mountains. I said to the four kings of the four directions” whoever slays this Akash and his friends can marry me”. But even the kings aquillion, wulturn and favanoy could not match his valour, the fourth king ran like a noob upon seeing this hero, hence his name is a mystery to me.

Akash and his friends entered my chambers,they all were tired and hurt but in an instant were healed by the shamans and the necro. The hero swung his blade to cut the storm protecting me n came and fought me, every hit of the my storm took half his blood, but the necro kept healing him :facepalm: . I could see my avenga calling me as I was lulled into dream,and seeing his oppurtunity he slayed me with his shiny “blade of sudden doom” :bomb: . I now speak in the form of a magical ring, a ring in the hands of the brave hero Akash.

ohh its good... btw I have story too about Snow Queen if you don't mind please read my story too and leave a comment. ;D

click on the link:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89424.0