Bugged lvl32 light set 2nd bonus skill?

lallouss

Hello support, is lvl32 light set 2nd bonus skill bugged?

check my video, hp of the illusions is 1hp without name and they die pretty easily

damage is correct 30% of the user
they got 0 stats, no attack speed, no critics, nothing at all that matchs the user, only 30% of his damage
they walk slow like medusa/panda minion
they die pretty easily from enemie retribution

they deal 150% of the damage done to them correct but if the damage is 5 consider retribution than the 150% will be 7-8dmg xD
they attack like a mob party of 3, if u agro 1, all 3 attack u back

are all of these above suppose to happen?
can easily agro 1 and they auto die from the retribution stats of the enemie, was that in the agenda of devs? please check and thank you

ill test the heavy and cloth set when we get them ty for your time

@Peony @Akasha @Holmes @snorlax

My oppinions:

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

check my video, hp of the illusions is 1hp without name and they die pretty easily

The name should be a simple thing ("Clone" for example), like Wolf of Darkness, or a consumible pet like Dracard.

And 1 HP? Just make it 5K, or 6K, idk, an average lv 32 player's (that uses light armor) HP. Or make it unkillable. Or give it the same defensive stats (HP, def) as the player.

they got 0 stats, no attack speed, no critics, nothing at all that matchs the user, only 30% of his damage

Bruh, wasn't the idea that the copies were literally ... copies of the players?

they walk slow like medusa/panda minion

The movement speed should be the player's normal speed lol

they die pretty easily from enemie retribution

Well... they should be immune to it.

they attack like a mob party of 3, if u agro 1, all 3 attack u back

I think that's ok, if we don't consider that they die easily.

Btw, just a question: Does the clones use skills?

If a Rogue becomes invisible, the clones becomes invisible too? If a Ranger increases it's Dodge, the clones increases it too?

It doesn't seem like a skill designed for pvp...

Looks like they just made it to increase damage against bosses.

Most I'd actually do to buff them is giving them 30% of all the user stats.

But I don't think they deserve that much of a buff at all, as if rangers needed more damage.

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

But I don't think they deserve that much of a buff at all, as if rangers needed more damage.

Basically all of the classes that use Light Armor are Damagers, and this skill is literally designed to do more damage.

10 hours ago, Khrone said:

Well... they should be immune to it

retribution can be a good counter (or a trap) so i think them should be how them

because if u think of it on a way retri makes barb's stoneskin totaly useless

Hello there!

This skill works correctly.

When the damage is done, the copy disappears - it means that once the copy has been damaged, this copy will die

В 23.05.2020 в 10:53, Peony сказал:

Смертельная иллюзия.png Deadly Illusion (Lightweight armor)

Creates three copies of the character for 15 seconds. The copies deal physical damage to the enemy in the amount of 30% of the physical strength of the character. When the damage is done, the copy disappears and deals 150% damage to the attacker, but no more than 5000 units.

18 minutes ago, Peony said:

When the damage is done, the copy disappears - it means that once the copy has been damaged, this copy will die

I understand this so that "when the damage is done, the copy disappears" means no matter what copy deals 30% of user's damage and cannot be killed during it and then just disappear

Edited by Jcbreff

6 минут назад, Jcbreff сказал:

I understand this so that "when the damage is done, the copy disappears" means no matter what copy deals 30% of user's damage and cannot be killed during it and then just disappear

Oh, I see the description is not very clear. All right, we'll fix it! But keep in mind that the copy will disappear as soon as it is damaged (as you can see in the video)

12 minutes ago, Peony said:

Oh, I see the description is not very clear. All right, we'll fix it! But keep in mind that the copy will disappear as soon as it is damaged (as you can see in the video)

Maybe it can be changed to "when copy is damaged"

On 7/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Peony said:

Hello there!

This skill works correctly.

yes im sorry if i miss directed you :pin2:what i meant is, the skill has a flaw in it, the retribution on enemies can make the skill practically useless, considering it pve/pvp wise in both monsters and players has retribution, maybe u can make it so copies inflect a minimum amount of damage or retribution of enemies doesnt affect them?
please reconsider it, 2nd skill should be better than 1st ty for your timebq1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Akasha locked this topic