Weapons Question

Khrone

Do you think that the magic classes (not only Lock and Mage, but also healers) need more variety of weapons or is the Staff enough?

I actually thought about a new stat, one that increases skill damage by X% and effectiveness of skills by half of that. Maybe it would help casters a bit.

You could also separate those stats into two of course but I think casters need both of these, particularly the damaging ones.

However it's hard to find new space for stats on gear.

So maybe just add an enchantment on your off hand slot that increases your damage, stun duration or healing.

And you could amp it of course.

But it's difficult to give anything to casters without making mages too good again

Edited by rafa9876

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

So maybe just add an enchantment on your off hand slot that increases your damage, stun duration or healing.

And you could amp it of course.

The problem is: Casters don't have a off hand weapon. 

But it's difficult to give anything to casters without making mages too good again

I already made some suggestions about this

I actually thought about a new stat, one that increases skill damage by X% and effectiveness of skills by half of that.

Like increasing the damage of Stone Shards and decreasing its Stun Time/Chance, or increasing the damage of Shadow Sphere and decreasing its Mana Burn (it's not a Steal since the Mana don't returns to the player)?

Edited by Khrone