dodge

Ragonir

hello i was thinking last time about dodge and kick in the back

maybe some one know max rogue dodge(+skill) and how many accuracy reduce kick in the back

(dodge dodge  hit  hit dodge dodge...  :blush: )

39.1% max Dodge

Kick in the back either reduces enemy's accuracy to 0% or by 20%+, haven't tested on high accuracy yet.

Lasts for 1 hit at lv1 and lasts 2 seconds, increases 1 hit and 2 seconds per study, skills that can be dodged are included as hits.

I try change my skill before to  Kick In The Back 4,Dodge 3 xD and get too many dodge against bladedancer time pvp.

• 4 weeks later...

39.1% max Dodge

Kick in the back either reduces enemy's accuracy to 0% or by 20%+, haven't tested on high accuracy yet.

Lasts for 1 hit at lv1 and lasts 2 seconds, increases 1 hit and 2 seconds per study, skills that can be dodged are included as hits.

i think kick in the back, works like ranger blessing, because if it actually makes accuracy 0%(it just shows 0%) then the attack should be a definite miss(dodge) for the duration it lasts but it doesn't seems to be the case.

So i came to the conclusion that it works like ranger blessing, but instead of doing the extra damage, it makes the hit towards you to miss.

What you say?

• 2 weeks later...