Mountain instincts improvement!

Greetings,

I'm just wondering why the game hates Hunter class so much, it's already many of hunters users stop playing it because it's useless now.

Hunters supposed to be fast and accurate, how he will be fast if he can't reach highest speed? how he will be accurate without accuracy skill?

Most funny thing that Hunter don't have accuracy skill, even the highest Hunters can't go far with accuracy so they still miss attack. . 😂

Unfortunately Hunter is dead now.

Low damage (Seeker, Ranger, Rogue even Blade dancers can deal more damage than hunter)

Slow damage class (Top hunter with guild level 12 and full speed bonus and great charms on speed and full speed accessories can't reach full speed anymore)

King of miss attack, hunter supposed not to miss attack because it's hunter (How come hunters missing attack? 😂)

Quick look at this please

IMG_20200704_190401.jpg

IMG_20200704_191233.jpg

IMG_20200704_191153.jpg

IMG_20200704_191107.jpg

IMG_20200704_190433.jpg

Why all classes has 2 buffs in 1 skill and only Hunter had just 1 buff?

So I suggest to add accuracy buff to Mountain instincts skill and so we might bring Hunters back to live again.

IMG_20200704_191656.jpg

Buff Hunters please, thanks!

Edited by Ahmedic

I think this belongs is hunter section more than the suggestions sections so i moved it there

Edited by Jcbreff

Thank you for this. I was honestly wondering why this issue hadn't come up yet. As all other damage classes progress along the game, I think it's necessary to make sufficient improvements too to this class too and you have made the comparisons clean and neat. Kudos. 

:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Honestly this is mainly a pve suggestion and one I wish to see implemented. It takes enormous pain to bring up a hunter which only has one build (speed) and it pains me to see people stop playing it because a normal player without financial support cannot develop a speed hunter without enormous resources and level 10 and 11 guild passive buffs. It's a class that's out of reach to the average player. 

I'm currently working on a detailed video analysis of the new Hunter trap test and it's practicality and usefulness in different scenarios. Please Stay tuned. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ahmedic said:

That's true most of hunter users switch off to other dmg class, unfortunately hunter is useless now on pve or even pvp.

Well, I feel it's because the game content is constantly evolving (kudos to the devs💙) but the some of the class skill improvements are not sufficient to catch up to the game such as this one or balance it.  

An accuracy boost on instincts or an accuracy cut on hunters mark rework would attract people to invest more into this class. 

I have a level 31 speed pve hunter and personally speaking I'd rather make another class from scratch for pvp. 

Edited by TheCaster

• 8 months later...