A Note From Kevin

"A Note From Kevin"

-Report search-

Day 20

After 20 days of interrogations and searches, I found this note soiled with blood and a bit blurry on a corpse in the battlefield, many parcially decomposed bodies.

"After my successful mission, even as a soldier trained to kill my enemies without remorse, but still thought that a little coward. I was an undercover ally, to attack quickly and without drawing attention of other soldiers,I attacked at night while everyone slept - was a success stealthy.
Years after I started being attacked by stupid Forsakens Warriors and Sorceres, strangely many were crying for vengeance - many with strangely familiar faces. Many dying by his own thirst for revenge, others already hurt me badly.
I've been worrying too much about these attacks on my stay on this damn cursed Forsaken island. I sent some soldiers to acquire information such attacks or future attacks. Informed me that one of the three local Sirens are revealing them his past life...wait,so that's how those Forsakens Born;by the dark rituals from Necromancers awakening them from their tombs...and these damn Sirens...urgh(this explains why the sudden attacks of these soulless). I was informed that I will briefly attacked by another Forsaken troop... BLOODY SIREN! I fear for my life, I am already old but if that is the wish of Harad, so be it. I need to prepare for combat ... "

- The rest is unreadable soiled with blood.

By the type of armor they wear, should be the lost troop of Sir.Kevin. My search is done, I will now return Langasard.

Please a bit longer - Good story would only be better ;)

There's too many lazy ass in this forum,so I did this short story.

But you're right,maybe I'll add something...and WOW this story is really cool at all