Give us an official reply.

Blueborn

i forgot where bro but i saw kuzmitch saying he doesnt like pvp xD

I Saw it too. Majority of players want this, can they ignore it forever?

We're not planning to add 1v1 pvp area.

It's officially official.

Well this is what the MAJORITY of us players want. We've been waiting for a reply, and this is what we get?  Are you guys just going to do it your own way as you please, and ignore the customers of the game?

Well this is what the MAJORITY of us players want. We've been waiting for a reply, and this is what we get?  Are you guys just going to do it your own way as you please, and ignore the customers of the game?

Topicstarter just asked for the reply. We gave it.

Are you joking me right now?

All those players that want it and you all simpely ignore our request?

Wow I wonder how yall got nomiated for best mobile rpg, Makes me think real different.

And Born asked for a reply a year ago, now after a year you finally reply? JESUS.

Well that is a disappointment and a failure on many levels.

At least i ought to thank you for the reply, considering we have not received one for almost a year on a topic that has been the hopes of many players.

So, thank you.

I Do hope developers start paying more attention to detail and add more content. Keep up the good work Roland, was nice knowing you.

Topicstarter just asked for the reply. We gave it.

i don't know what else to say, all i can say is that i am very disappointed. What's the point of having the suggestion thread when all you guys do is ignoring us, and doing it the way you want it to be?

My hopes just shattered into a thousand pieces... I..i dont know what else to say.

I am disappointed. Extremely disappointed.. keep doing it your own way then. Fine.

60610_.jpg

I'm on r0lands side. There are so many things they already work, and why stop it all just to begin on working on 1vs1? The game lacks other, more important places. Example the daily chest. That could have been lot better. I could say 10+ things that I rather want than PvP.

BUT!!!

I'm not saying that PvP is a bad idea. Those who think that, you were all wrong. :)

Edit: I'm one of the 16 who like it how it is right now (The poll above me)

I'm on r0lands side.

Yea if 1 vs 1 arena, i dont agree

but if there is pvp area that not give arena point, im agree.

Since when did Devs become costumers of their own game and the non-Devs were nothing?

Did I miss something in 2013?

I'm on r0lands side. There are so many things they already work, and why stop it all just to begin on working on 1vs1? The game lacks other, more important places. Example the daily chest. That could have been lot better. I could say 10+ things that I rather want than PvP.

BUT!!!

I'm not saying that PvP is a bad idea. Those who think that, you were all wrong. :)

Edit: I'm one of the 16 who like it how it is right now (The poll above me)

For my last post about this i will ask you two question's.

What do you do after you have gotten all the gear, satisfied with your amps and made enough characters? What's the point after you accomplish your goals?

Pvp? arena? Hunt other players? Help newer players? That is the only things left to do and that is what i meant by "More Content". 1v1 pvp is sought after by many players and that cannot be done in peace anymore, so now that is even officially scratched out of that list unless you do it via arena or find a rare moment when you can without.

Arena, making money, chatting with friends, farming, hunting elfs, helping newer players, make a new char and make it lv14, sell the gear, transfer money to other char, delete it, training my tactic, running in elf lands, daily questing for pots.

oh cmon tR0land. Please make suggestion for us in next meeting.  We'll buy you dinner.  ;D

How come you didn't realise that AiGrind does not care about what people want?

The upcoming update will introduce pets. We all know they are another way of ripping us off. But what we don't know is the magnitude of that pet system. You probably think "pets can't be imbalanced, they will be just cosmetic/deal slim amounts of damage", right? But I already learned my lesson. When a company becomes corrupt, there is no hope.

Realm of the Mad God had cosmetic pets for a long time. But recently a new patch hit. Now, pets drop from bosses, and have combat and healing abilities. But unless you pay LOADS of money, they are useless. Lvl 1 pet deals 5 damage every 15 seconds (compared to 2000dps I do with my Archer, 10k when buffed), and heals 10 health every 10 seconds (I have 800HP and my base regen is 7hp per second). And lvl 120 pet that costs you 100$ for sole feeding function, or 800$ if you buy special food so you don't have to feed your pet rare items, deals 1000dps, paralyses opponents, and heals 20% of your health and mana every second. Talk about balance.

How come you didn't realise that AiGrind does not care about what people want?

The upcoming update will introduce pets. We all know they are another way of ripping us off. But what we don't know is the magnitude of that pet system. You probably think "pets can't be imbalanced, they will be just cosmetic/deal slim amounts of damage", right? But I already learned my lesson. When a company becomes corrupt, there is no hope.

Realm of the Mad God had cosmetic pets for a long time. But recently a new patch hit. Now, pets drop from bosses, and have combat and healing abilities. But unless you pay LOADS of money, they are useless. Lvl 1 pet deals 5 damage every 15 seconds (compared to 2000dps I do with my Archer, 10k when buffed), and heals 10 health every 10 seconds (I have 800HP and my base regen is 7hp per second). And lvl 120 pet that costs you 100$ for sole feeding function, or 800$ if you buy special food so you don't have to feed your pet rare items, deals 1000dps, paralyses opponents, and heals 20% of your health and mana every second. Talk about balance.

i fear warspear is committed to this foolish course... :(  Only time will tell though

We will still have some kinds of PvP but not 1v. Think of guild wars and many more, we can live without 1v1 :)

You guys need to grow up. just because the idea was suggested doesnt mean that the devs are forced to actually add these ideas to THEIR game.

Devs are doing a great job actually. This game isnt going to become the vision of a few forumgoers. I know devs would never say this to a player but shit... if you guys are going to be crying over this, then go make your own mobile mmo.

€ither ways, this game is intended to be faction vs faction. 1v1 isnt top priority and im sure theyll be getting more players than losing them with these upcoming updates

You guys need to grow up. just because the idea was suggested doesnt mean that the devs are forced to actually add these ideas to THEIR game.

Devs are doing a great job actually. This game isnt going to become the vision of a few forumgoers. I know devs would never say this to a player but shit... if you guys are going to be crying over this, then go make your own mobile mmo.

€ither ways, this game is intended to be faction vs faction. 1v1 isnt top priority and im sure theyll be getting more players than losing them with these upcoming updates

i see u dnt get wat 1v1 means do u :facepalm:

PVP is the only way wer u learn this game better....

-what shud be ur skill builds?

-what gears combo u shud use?

-what tactics u shud apply?

-How to time ur skills

-Which stat best to tackle other class?

-U make sets with moon,sun and dark def so fight their respective class

-every pvp win or lose u think what happened and at which part u shud improve( ppl  try to amp after losing-personal experience)

And now u dont plan to give us pvp officially? :facepalm:

On the same note you ppl...try to promote this game on ur main page by using the word "PVP" .Dont you think you should remove it? coz

60638_.jpg

PVP is the only way wer u learn this game better....

-what shud be ur skill builds?

-what gears combo u shud use?

-what tactics u shud apply?

-How to time ur skills

-Which stat best to tackle other class?

-U make sets with moon,sun and dark def so fight their respective class

-every pvp win or lose u think what happened and at which part u shud improve( ppl  try to amp after losing-personal experience)

And now u dont plan to give us pvp officially? :facepalm:

On the same note you ppl...try to promote this game on ur main page by using the word "PVP" .Dont you think you should remove it? coz

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  since when does pvp mean 1v1 fights?

not trying to be rude, but deleting that last art and screenshot would be the smart idea

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  since when does pvp mean 1v1 fights?

What does PvP mean?

In:Video Games, Acronyms & Abbreviations  []

Answer:

In gaming, it means player vs. player.

source-wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PvP

in-greed-we-trust.jpg4dvts.jpgOnce upon a time in the land of gaming, people, developers and publishers were living happily together. The developers created games for the people while the publishers brought the games all over the land.

Everything was at peace but then disaster struck: the publishers became greedy.

They forced their will upon the developers to create abominations called “micro-transactions” and implement them in the developers’ babies. The scared developers obeyed, fearing the big bad publisher and thus forcing the people to spend their hard-earned gold coins to buy additional content for their games. Ever since, the land has been in uproar. Many people have been forming into small groups of rebels, recruiting peasants to stand up to these dictators.

What does PvP mean?

In:Video Games, Acronyms & Abbreviations  []

Answer:

In gaming, it means player vs. player.

source-wikipedia

lol did you actually google that up? pvp does not mean 1v1. it means that the game contains player vs player content.As in you are able to fight human players and not just AIs(npcs)

born did put (1v1) on his other topic for a reason

in-greed-we-trust.jpg4dvts.jpgOnce upon a time in the land of gaming, people, developers and publishers were living happily together. The developers created games for the people while the publishers brought the games all over the land.

Everything was at peace but then disaster struck: the publishers became greedy.

They forced their will upon the developers to create abominations called “micro-transactions” and implement them in the developers’ babies. The scared developers obeyed, fearing the big bad publisher and thus forcing the people to spend their hard-earned gold coins to buy additional content for their games. Ever since, the land has been in uproar. Many people have been forming into small groups of rebels, recruiting peasants to stand up to these dictators.

sorry couldnt help but replying ;D

Developers arent the greedy ones and neither are the publishers, seems to me like the warspear community is the greedy ones here.

Publishers get paid by publishing games, Developers get paid by developing games. Now people expect them to pretty much give them their hard earned money so they could play the game with its full contents for fre

sorry couldnt help but replying ;D

Developers arent the greedy ones and neither are the publishers, seems to me like the warspear community is the greedy ones here.

Publishers get paid by publishing games, Developers get paid by developing games. Now people expect them to pretty much give them their hard earned money so they could play the game with its full contents for fre

I agree devs aren't greedy, but it's obvious that people here don't mean greed. What they want to say something along being unfair, ripping off, and not caring about customer satisfaction. And they are.

Learn the difference. They do make games for being paid, but there is difference between making a game, and just fucking customer in the ass.

The three worst things that happened to Warspear - becoming free2play, becoming #1 MMO, and iirc being bought by some publisher.

Now all AiGrind does is maintain servers, issue bans, read support once in a week, and sometimes drop a minor patch so people have something to do for the next few months. And money magically comes to their pockets.

There is nothing that can be done. No matter how many people will bitch here about them being faggots, telling them to die, et cetera, nothing will happen. Because even if 20 of us will stop paying them, they have thousands of other sheep who will gladly give them money. It's over.

One thing can be done to save it. And I will do my best to do it.

welcome to warspear

More like welcome to every big videogames company in XXI century.