post what you're listening to right now

Wewereallnoobs

• 2 weeks later...

10/10

• 2 weeks later...

Nyanpasu

Renge best waifu.

Die Antwoord - I Fink U Freeky

I don't post it because it is good. I was just like... Wtf.

The rythm is good tho

• 2 weeks later...

Just write "All music from Two Steps From Hell". :)

Here are my fav ones:

TSFH - El Dorado

Thomas Bergersen (TSFH) - Children of The Sun

Don't forget this one:

First I listened to this song, I then heard this. Now I'm listening to a symphonical masterpiece created by Mozart, Bach and Beethoven.

Am I the only one around here who thinks that anime is a big cringefest?

Probably, knowing the community.

Personally I take a neutral stance - not a hater, not a fan. I view anime as a kind of religion: it's okay as long as you don't try to stuff it down my throat or kill in its name.

Had Angra playing on the background the other day while I was doing something else. I remember these two sounding particularly good:

the old Angra is the best, I cant compare Fabio Lione x Andre Mattos x Edu Falaschi because they're unique. I've attended a workshop with Kiko Loureiro(guitar) +/-10 years ago, unfortunately had to face the reality that my hands are too small to play  :cray:

the old Angra is the best, I cant compare Fabio Lione x Andre Mattos x Edu Falaschi because they're unique. I've attended a workshop with Kiko Loureiro(guitar) +/-10 years ago, unfortunately had to face the reality that my hands are too small to play :cray:

I do have a slightly biased opinion about the singers seeing that Rhapsody of Fire is one of my all time favorite bands. However, Angra's old songs are admittedly better than the newer ones.

You shouldn't have given up on learning to play the guitar. All you would've needed is practice and possibly a smaller guitar.

I do have a slightly biased opinion about the singers seeing that Rhapsody of Fire is one of my all time favorite bands. However, Angra's old songs are admittedly better than the newer ones.

You shouldn't have given up on learning to play the guitar. All you would've needed is practice and possibly a smaller guitar.

I agree, I like singing Angra ballads but I dont want a band anymore, only sing for myself now. I have 2 acustic guitars, 1 electric piano, 1 violin and 1 flute. I love music, my main problem is finding time to dedicate myself again. Violin is my favorite, and I intend to practice more in the future.. Anyway ty for the advice ^_^

I agree, I like singing Angra ballads but I dont want a band anymore, only sing for myself now. I have 2 acustic guitars, 1 electric piano, 1 violin and 1 flute. I love music, my main problem is finding time to dedicate myself again. Violin is my favorite, and I intend to practice more in the future.. Anyway ty for the advice ^_^

Are you also a bit into classical music?

I really like seeing people playing many instruments, especially string instruments.. it's getting less and less nowadays :(

I myself am playing Cello and find it sad that that kind of music isn't much appreciated anymore

Are you also a bit into classical music?

I really like seeing people playing many instruments, especially string instruments.. it's getting less and less nowadays :(

I myself am playing Cello and find it sad that that kind of music isn't much appreciated anymore

yes, my family has artists for over 3 generations. At 6 years I had music lessons.. I appreciate Epic music among other styles. I wish I had more time to dedicate myself.

Sledgehammer by Rihanna

I don't like her music, but this is the best Rihanna track ever.

Dream by Imagine Dragons

It is a really emotional song. Absolutely a must have on the playlist.

https://m.soundcloud.com/smoke-and-mirrors-5/09-dream

Lost But Won from Rush by Hans Zimmer

The number one Zimmer song for me.

Do you like Dubstep?

Do you like Dubstep without hollow sounds, or Do you like full sounds with tons of background?

Do you like epic orchestra?

then you should listen to this

Protip: Listen to 1m14s

(too lazy to type it?:)

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Gud stuff. On the longer side but totally worth listening to.

Repost, basically my mood since the last few weeks

Ah and don't mind the title, it has nothing to do with my mood :D not that you think I'm gonna commit suicide or something :v

Edited by Julie