post what you're listening to right now

Wewereallnoobs

Bake ED is best (also because ep12 is so ducking great), this is second, followed by Renai Circulation.

I watched FLCL 2 times and I always forget how good OST it has.

Bake ED?

Also there was a good mashup of Platinum Disco and Renai Circulation, i can't believe it got taken down due to copyrights. I still have the song on my mobile, happy enough.

Just finished Bakemonogatari Season.2 Today. Havent had enough time, enjoyed it. Now to death note...

And~

Most Epic Anime OST Light no Engi

Because it's just epic.

Bake ED?

Also there was a good mashup of Platinum Disco and Renai Circulation, i can't believe it got taken down due to copyrights. I still have the song on my mobile, happy enough.

Just finished Bakemonogatari Season.2 Today. Havent had enough time, enjoyed it. Now to death note...

And~

[rl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viXNNJebhv8#ws]Most Epic Anime OST Light no Engi[/url]

Because it's just epic.

I would tell you what Bake ED is, but it's first result when searching on both google and youtube.

I am intrigued, how did you watch second season? As far as I know, it's still airing (or is it? didn't watch yesterday's episode yet). Unless by second season you mean Nise. There is still Neko Black and Second Season.

About that mashup, I think it's still on NicoVideo.

I would tell you what Bake ED is, but it's first result when searching on both google and youtube.

I am intrigued, how did you watch second season? As far as I know, it's still airing (or is it? didn't watch yesterday's episode yet). Unless by second season you mean Nise. There is still Neko Black and Second Season.

About that mashup, I think it's still on NicoVideo.

I get baking stuff links.

And season 2 is, The monogatari season2, i got the Animania app on my android, and it's there. 10 episodes so far, unknown if more/less.

I watched Neko Black and so on.

I get baking stuff links.

And season 2 is, The monogatari season2, i got the Animania app on my android, and it's there. 10 episodes so far, unknown if more/less.

I watched Neko Black and so on.

Yeah. It's ongoing, last week was Snail arc.

Bake ED means Bakemonogatari Ending.

also song.

• 3 weeks later...

As promised Psy9 released another full length song from the upcoming album. Only live crap on youtube so you gotta go the the official bandcamp site. Click music if you get taken to merchendise, enjoy.

http://psyclonnine.bandcamp.com/music

As promised Psy9 released another full length song from the upcoming album. Only live crap on youtube so you gotta go the the official bandcamp site. Click music if you get taken to merchendise, enjoy.

http://psyclonnine.bandcamp.com/music

Wait... Is that your band?  :give_rose:  I will listen now.

God the memories. 3k hours on a character slot....

AND THE duckTARDS duckING SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS! WHYYYY GOD WHYYY

AWESOME game  ;D  had it on my wii, played with Egoist a couple of times

I still laugh off at how we killed that rathian instead of capturing it Xd maybe i was too rough

God the memories. 3k hours on a character slot....

AND THE ♥♥♥♥TARDS ♥♥♥♥ING SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS! WHYYYY GOD WHYYY

I still laugh off at how we killed that rathian instead of capturing it Xd maybe i was too rough

It's time to get 3DS and wait for MH4. ;)

Speaking of capturing, I killed Great Jaggi about 15 times before capturing it successfully, and I got Arzuros 3 times in a row. Now I just have capture guru.

It's time to get 3DS and wait for MH4. ;)

Speaking of capturing, I killed Great Jaggi about 15 times before capturing it successfully, and I got Arzuros 3 times in a row. Now I just have capture guru.

Im really thinking to do so, but getting another handheld console for just one game? Well i cant complain, after all i bought a Wii just to play MHTri....XD Got 100€ Hunter Pack. Wii Speak, the Game itself and a mini statue of Lagiacrus' head xd

Im really thinking to do so, but getting another handheld console for just one game? Well i cant complain, after all i bought a Wii just to play MHTri....XD Got 100€ Hunter Pack. Wii Speak, the Game itself and a mini statue of Lagiacrus' head xd

Let's continue in other games discussions. No need for off-topic here.