Who is Medusa's Bestfriend?

Please rate this story.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate this story.

• Best
    • Good
    • Fair
    • Poor

The Astral Labyrinth is a huge maze-like dungeon found in the island of Irslenort. This is a unique dungeon is unique compare to other dungeons you can find in the whole Arinar. Inside of the Astral Labyrinth there are seven legendary warriors who were imprisoned inside the Labyrinth because they ate the forbidden fruit which  give great power to them. They all turned into powerful monsters! Harad show himself into a form of huge Lion to the seven legendary warriors who turned into powerful monsters.

“I Harad one of the Gods in Arinar shall punish all of you for eating the forbidden fruit! I will create a huge dungeon and all of you will be imprisoned inside the dungeon forever!”  Harad told them and he vanished.

The seven legendary warriors vanished and a huge dungeon called Astral Labyrinth appeared miraculously. One of these legendary warriors is Medusa. Before she was a great Mage equipped with great talents in magic. Today she is scary woman and her beautiful long hair turned into snakes. After hundreds of years ago she felt so lonely inside the Astral Lab.

One day the Halloween event came and all of the people in Arinar are busy for preparing a huge party for the Halloween. The Great Merchants Kuzmitch,Roland,and Snorlax  are hosting the huge party. And they declare the peace day in Arinar. In this day no Msakens and Choelvens are allowed to fight. Msakens is the nation from the people originated from Forsakens and Mountain Clans while on the other hand the Choelvens is the nation from the people originated from Chosens and Elves.

That day a very powerful party from both two nations was created and they want to challenge the most powerful monsters in the Astral Lab. They are  Oko-Shaar and Khazh-maar.  Oko-Shaar and Khazh-maar are twin brothers. Their father the Beholder was asked by Harad to summon his sons to be the main guards inside the Astral Lab. Oko-Shaar has the power to prevent the seven legendary monsters from using their powers. Khazh-maar  has the power to create soul-less monsters that guarding each of the seven Legendary warriors.

The powerful party is consisting of great gladiators from each nations. They are Chrystalls,Knox,Tayuya,Bestmaan,Omie,Sange,Hassn,Daniloo,Blueborn,and Vanity. They quickly killed the guards and Medusa saw it. So she asked for help to the powerful party and she pretend to be a normal woman. She wear a bandana to hide the snakes in her head.

“Help me great warriors I am stuck here and I want to go home but those guards wants to hurt me.” Medusa said and they help Medusa to escape in the Astral Lab.

When the party left her and continue their journey she removed her bandana and suddenly a girl came to her.

“Hello Madame.” Natsuki said.

“Aren’t you afraid of me?” Medusa asked.

“No. your costume is fabulous and it’s very rare! Look at me I only wears this cheap Lake Fairy costume.”

“What do you mean costume?” Medusa asked confusedly.

“Tonight is the Halloween Night! Everyone is wearing Costume for the best ever Halloween party here in Arinar! The winner of the best costume will received 10000 miracle coins!

In the party all of the people of Arinar is staring at Medusa because they all thought that Medusa is only wearing a unique costume.

“And the winner of best costume this year is Medusa!” Roland,Kuzmitch and Snorlax announced in the party. Everyone was happy and congratulate Medusa for winning the contest. Then the party is over and the war between the two nations will be back again.

“Natsuki here take all of this miracle coins because I don’t need them at all.” Medusa said.

“But why? This is your winning you should keep them.”

“No. You must take it. That’s your reward for being nice to me.”

“Thank you Medusa!” Natsuki hugged Medusa while crying.

“I should go now farewell my friend.”

“Where are you going?” Natsuki asked.

“In the Astral Labyrinth, I must prepare myself for the Gladiators that will come to challenge me and get some magical gears from my dead corpse.”

The End

60986_.png

By the way in your story it seems that you are narrating the history of Astral Lab. is that the real history of Astral Lab? because it is really a cool story.

Its all in my imagination. the story I created is from my great imaginations. Someday I want to be a novelist.

thanks and good luck also to you. your story is very funny. :lol:

at least medussa experienced partying. Nehehehe

hahahaha yeah I think  the bosses in lab should have at-least a vacation! I mean they are all inside the Astral Lab but their Distance from each other is sooooo long right??? hahaha

hahahaha yeah I think  the bosses in lab should have at-least a vacation! I mean they are all inside the Astral Lab but their Distance from each other is sooooo long right??? hahaha

right.. the mobs have the right for social life too!  :lol:

right.. the mobs have the right for social life too!  :lol:

Yeah I think its really good to see those lab bosses partying!! :drinks:

the thing is, i like how medussa got to mingle with the players without getting killed, hehhe but then after all her efforts of getting out, she still returned.. ;3

link to mine ----> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89746.0

the thing is, i like how medussa got to mingle with the players without getting killed, hehhe but then after all her efforts of getting out, she still returned.. ;3

link to mine ----> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89746.0

Ohhh I will read your story too...

nice story!! :good:

i guess sometimes all evil chars need to refreshing their mind and do something different so they wont get bored doing all the evil things again, lol  ;D

anyway, best of luck to us all  :give_rose: