New skills for bd...... its unfair plz help :))

antim

Male should i remind you how many times a necro or a shaman heals himself while he is in ham? How about that? or should i remind you that after i ham a warlock he ♥♥♥♥ing uses that circle while in ham?????

The thing with ham from 3 yards away is just a minor thing.......cmon be reasonable and admit that, as a shaman when you kite even the strongest bd on the server doesnt stand a chance :!

That thing happens when skill animation is lagged for some reason and you used hamstring later than the shaman etc class used heal or shits what ever

That thing happens when skill animation is lagged for some reason and you used hamstring later than the shaman etc class used heal or shits what ever

That shit always seems to happen when I`m on my Bd -_-

That shit always seems to happen when I`m on my Bd -_-

I know that feel bro :)

:good: Nice try but nope.

Remember I`m from Europe, I very much doubt that my net sucks more then yours.

that means your phone is old school  ;D. seriously i rarely find bd can ham 7 yards or more from him. its all about connection.its not everyday you found that guy.

Samsung Galaxy S, You tell me.

Saved all my files (music, video etc) on my external memory, and I have a total of 3games installed.

I got more then enough Ram left so... Is it me? Doubt it again.

We get about 2-3heals during hamstring. Most shamans will heal around 180-190 vs 150+ dmg by ham and let`s say 200-250 from your regular hits.

Tell me, is a shamans heal that annoying for you? should we just get rid of all healing buffs and being forced to buy pots?

No male im not telling you about the bufs.....you didnt get my idea. lets reload it  ;D ;D

So here am i the courageous bd trying to pvp a necromancer. ok so good so far; i start the pvp give a fe hits the necro stuns then i get chance to ham(read carefully next actions)

So i press ham button. HE IS HAMMED . icos under his name shows it. He has 1k hp ...im so happy i can kill him finnaly. but NO

:bad: :bad: AS SOON AS MY HAM HIT, HE HEALED HIMSELF,

i see the icon under his name and he heals while he is hammed

WHAT THE duck AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? :bad: :bad: 

i have a nexus 7 tablet and my wlan is 10 metres away from me. im froom europe and got a very fast connection. NO LAG

this is my problem

:facepalm:Devs plz Delete this thread.

Bds are already op if you get caught. :facepalm:

they are op if they have +9/10 equipment and IF they caught the enemy.

they are op if they have +9/10 equipment and IF they caught the enemy.

Ham +Attack can kill a warlock anyway!!!!!!!1(Im not a warlock anyway)

:facepalm:Devs plz Delete this thread.

Bds are already op if you get caught. :facepalm:

the problem is that if a ranged want will never be captured bye a bd , the others melee in a way or in the other can.

so bd are not op . they are pure melee, who beat strong "if" they succeed to take their opponent

the problem is that if a ranged want will never be captured bye a bd , the others melee in a way or in the other can.

so bd are not op . they are pure melee, who beat strong "if" they succeed to take their opponent

FINALLLY FINALYYYY FINALYYYY  someone ho gets my point :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: . Rest of noobs who think bds are op can kiss my ass :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because your a bd player.......... :facepalm:

Btw they wont put new skills until they finish aivondil and other things. :facepalm:

Because your a bd player.......... :facepalm:

Btw they wont put new skills until they finish aivondil and other things. :facepalm:

yes i am .... and also i can read the announcement too.

why you are disappointed? i have only told the truth.Anyway i dont know what skill they will put but

i am sure that they will take into consideration the problems encountered by players .

I dont like this idea of skill "tomahawk" because looks like ham, but what u think about a double speed for some times(8sec.)? for try

to avoid the circle , chasing those who run away to recover or simply try to get close to an opponent.  ;)

Bds suck now i usto be one one of the best 8) but now im gone my tales are still told to nooby children who wana be pro like me xd and karsa nice topic i do reckon that ham should be x5 yards instead of 2 xd

66081_.jpg

yes i am .... and also i can read the announcement too.

why you are disappointed? i have only told the truth.Anyway i dont know what skill they will put but

i am sure that they will take into consideration the problems encountered by players .

I dont like this idea of skill "tomahawk" because looks like ham, but what u think about a double speed for some times(8sec.)? for try

to avoid the circle , chasing those who run away to recover or simply try to get close to an opponent.  ;)

Yes karsa that a really good idea...i think it will be a great skill fro bd. lets hope they add it and thumbs up :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good: :good: :good:

Bds suck now i usto be one one of the best 8) but now im gone my tales are still told to nooby children who wana be pro like me xd and karsa nice topic i do reckon that ham should be x5 yards instead of 2 xd

Dark zain i really think that this pic is impossible.....how did you kill them and do 2k dmg? when just one of them has like 2700? WEIRD :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: :fool: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :nea: :search: :search:

Dark zain i really think that this pic is impossible.....how did you kill them and do 2k dmg? when just one of them has like 2700? WEIRD :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: :fool: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :nea: :search: :search:

hamstring damage dont show in the results.

If you want that kind of skill for bd. Have the barb have raging fury which makes barb weaken the enemies and add attack speed, and by chance increased dmg. And charge should have dmg.

If you want that kind of skill for bd. Have the barb have raging fury which makes barb weaken the enemies and add attack speed, and by chance increased dmg. And charge should have dmg.

lol looks like someone is angry :lol:. i sense fury >:D

lol looks like someone is angry :lol: . i sense fury :diablo:

Hahaha. It's not being angry. My point is barbs vs bd is very unbalanced. Barb's charge is only chances. Sometimes fail sometimes it will work and it doesn't have dmg. Unlike Bds hamstring, you just cast that and the enemy is immobilized and will experience DoT. Only the dmg you can receive is it's strong blow. Chop is kinda useless in level 5. so yeah. :D

Hahaha. It's not being angry. My point is barbs vs bd is very unbalanced. Barb's charge is only chances. Sometimes fail sometimes it will work and it doesn't have dmg. Unlike Bds hamstring, you just cast that and the enemy is immobilized and will experience DoT. Only the dmg you can receive is it's strong blow. Chop is kinda useless in level 5. so yeah i am angry cuz bd have good stuff. :D

i sense jealousy. :bad:

Since my bd is gone and its lonesome in a coffin ^^ i hand over my #1 tital to karsa xd

Zain when will you understand that you never was and you will never be nr 1 bd? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Just cos u maked a thread and said yaaa comeon ppl vote me doesnt mean that :bad: :bad:

Zain when will you understand that you never was and you will never be nr 1 bd? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Just cos u maked a thread and said yaaa comeon ppl vote me doesnt mean that :bad: :bad:

i didnt tell anyone to vote ^^

yes skill mc and elves are not balanced, like a dick tense vs. impotent warspeardick :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

yes skill mc and elves are not balanced, like a dick tense vs. impotent warspeardick :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Good point of view i could say....(lmao) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :diablo: :diablo:

I could say i.m kind of sad that devs didnt reply on this  thread....maybe to tell us we are on the good track or to admit that we total idiots just chatting to be in business  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ;D ;D