Story of Will'O'Wisp

Please rate. :)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate. :)

• Good
    • Average
    • Bad

I have been here for a long time now. I'm waiting for those humen, elves and forsakens to come to this small island and free us in a place that aboriginals call small Ravva islands. This island is called island of lost souls, where all the souls of fallen soldiers are. Soldiers who fought for Norlant.

All the time I hear someone running past the island with their weapons. I hear them fighting and screaming. I hear them calling me Will'O'Wisp. That's what they call me. I'm just a soul turned into Will'O'Wisp hovering around the island. All the Will'O'Wisps are waiting for people to come and kill them. If they kill us our souls will be freed. they can also throw an item called "eye of ravva" at us, that will revive us back to the soldier.

There is an elf killing humen and forsakens, throwing eye of ravvas at the other Will'O'Wisps. I see him freeing those other wisps but not me because I'm too far from him. Many people are here for very long times. I think that they are waiting for that very mysterious chest to appear somewhere in this island. Nobody knows what's inside it and nobody knows why it's here.

After a while, I sense someone walking on the island. I see two humen standing in middle of the island. They are just talking. Suddenly they starts to free many souls. One got a sword and another got a spear. This is my chance to get out of this boring island! Now I'm going fast to them. As fast as I can! I see the mighty warriors great blade flashing and hitting me. Now I'm free. I can forget all the pain that the war brought to me. I can finally feel free. I just want to say thank you whoever freed me.

This is short but I hope you like it :)

nice story....but wat is d chest u were talkin abt?!!.!

There is a mysterious chest spawning around the island. Tou get amulets, runes and crystals from it.

this is d link to my story...plz read nd try to review!!!

I'm trying to build on my writing skills & am in need of constructive suggestions:)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89741.new#new