self centered dudes

looneybinx

Wew looks like some1 hates being on my K.O.S list..

U shuldv thought about the consequences before helpin others thats on my K.OS list..

In order for u to go OFF my K.O.S list is to be a MAN and own up to what u did,,

otherwise happy shhhiiiittttt talkin  >:D

are your boobs real ?  :bomb: :bomb: :give_rose:

:give_rose: 100%, was thinkin about a reduction but I think I'll wait  :good:

;) good idea male

Plus it will be another 2-3 days till he can invent something new to cry about

I link items to SELL YOU MORON. YOUR SUCH A DUCHE BAG :search: lol I'm not trying to hurt pern I'm not about that life plus they didn't do anYTHING. YOU DID  >:D sooner or later I was gonna leave cus in the end I found out u invite noobs  :wacko: such as the fake gods of warspear  :aggressive: oh well at least you were my bro while it lasted as long as you wanted it. Everything changed about you the second guilds came out and now your an ass. Just read the disrespectful stuff you wrote :friends:

I don't hide I go hang with friends  :) pliskin doesn't do that he's addicted to warspear and watsapp  :'( poor guy and wat about you she male shaman :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see you having the ORDACITY to keep posting and not just on my posts but EVERY1s  :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Your addicted to forums or you just eventually though u can have some privlidges of a moderator and its just not gonna happened bro no matter how many boobs or being much of a pet you are  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :search: :search:

Lil dog barks a lot but no bite

Tell us what bothers you most?

1. No one misses you baby

2. The original gods is a great guild member

3. You keep coming back making yourself look more of a child than the youngest members in guild

ROFL I love the memes loon.. Agreed volex noob ♥♥♥♥♥, turtleduck noob also amongst those two there are to many arrogant people who say they are the shit and all pro then get raped by a nobody like me...

I AM the original :aggressive:

I Am GODSRANGE :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

And you can say I'm the youngest cus I'm only 19. But I get more girls then you more friends and loyalty then you'll ever wish u can receive on warspear. More rare drops more girls more fun without even haveing to be on warspear 25/7 like your self :unknw: :wacko: :wacko: there's only one thing u can beat me in and that's guild points which I don't care for since I got 100/100 space for all my avatars :yahoo: and I'm a Fair pvper not sum ♥♥♥♥ah that makes devs happy and spend $3000

On a game when I can clearly use that to something more PRODUCTIVE  :give_rose:

Also he's not a great guild memeber he's just your pet a DOG some one who'll do anything if you give him a chew toy :friends:

And he slowly loses his mind...

Talk about self centered re-read how you only talk about things you have. And your insane jealousy over a commonly used name

Gods , really hard to come up with you better fight every person that comes along with that unique name

You're so right i only care gp.. i guess thats why i only ask people asleep who dont need in can wait out and get back in when they play.. i dont ask how much they quest or if they're just duckin around they play like they want just as long as we stick together and help who needs it if you can.

While i manage my real life family , my guild family , work , sleep, and destroying little try hards like yourself attempting to bring me down off my cloud.

Sorry the only f* i give for your ass is to keep you coming back here showing off how stupid you are.

I dont need to list my short list of enemies its quite open for all to see around this forum (when its not deleted) you are by far one of the softest

Too bad I'm smaurai jack tho.

You can't touch me I'm to awesome.

Shemaleshamam... but... YOUR NOT EVEN GOOD :tease: :tease: :tease: :pardon: :pardon: :rofl: :search: :rofl:

Lop I'm not soft just really really nice :friends: and I'm respected by so many and have many loyal friends and can't ask for anything more its just to freaking awesome how much popular I got. And you don't exist anymore your just a quest or lol

Pvp farming and getting all the girls I want and more  :friends: that's how it is bro

And PS who is shemale shaman? NEVER HEARD OF HIM :yahoo: :yahoo: so if u think your better then me in anything prove it otherwise put a pineapple in your mouth and shut it :crazy: :friends:

:mega_shok:

I'm so sorry being kicked from pern made you reach so hard to say how much you dont care. Did it really hurt you that bad you need to repeat yourself so much. Youre a sad child , no one cares . Im glad they support you through your mental breakdown

To bad, I`m banned by my mom. Now laugh! laugh at me like you never done before xD

Don`t bother tho, I`ll give him a headstart to amp/buy pots etc before I`m sticking my scepter up his ass.

Bounty for 1k? this guy doesn`t look worth more, maybe less but meh.. It`s your call Chris :D

I'm not that mean he only keeps talking like somehow its not making me happier on my choice of moving him out.

He can try turning people against me playing his sad song over and over and creating myths about me. I dont need to have you kill him i would rather him play with his illusion of me and slowly learning how dumb he is

As they say when the bull misses the matador

Olé!

But good luck as for making any more attempts to correct him

i found a meme or three

62075_.jpg

62076_.jpg

62077_.jpg

Fine, no bounty then. I`ll do it free-lance cuz no one talks crap about you other then myself you weaksauce Bd.

Опубликованное фотоHow dare you!!

What a waste of warspear data you are :pleasantry: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

What's the point if your all just bark but WHEN I COME AT YOU .... YOU SIT BOY :spiteful:

:good: such a burn, hope you`re proud.

Now listen up, You`re a fat whack motherf*cker. In a straight up fight I`ll beat you up like a cushion. You`re as soft as butter in a stove boy, rolling with you makes you look cool but it makes me look like a fool.

I`m waisting my time by even giving you the attention your dieing to get.

Whenever I`ll see you, I`ll make sure to walk over your body with a size 47boot print over that mutilated face of yours.

Rather crawl back in the dark sewer you came from you freak, people don`t wanna see your hidious face in the daylight.

Actualy i see a reason to be in the pvp cave.

First: last time its a tavern

Second: people who think they are the best go show up in the cave.

Thirth: with as reason.. Some of them never hunt cuz or they are too scared to die in enemy zone, or they cant hunt cuz they are still too weak. And hunt is harder then pvp (if ur enemys dont gank at allin pvp).

So a conclusion is: they still didn't prove that they are self centered and strong enough. While they think they are the best... They never prove their strength in field battles on hunt... Hmmm how we say that? Oyeah EPIC FAIL  :facepalm:  :rofl:

Actualy i see a reason to be in the pvp cave.

First: last time its a tavern

Second: people who think they are the best go show up in the cave.

Thirth: with as reason.. Some of them never hunt cuz or they are too scared to die in enemy zone, or they cant hunt cuz they are still too weak. And hunt is harder then pvp (if ur enemys dont gank at allin pvp).

So a conclusion is: they still didn't prove that they are self centered and strong enough. While they think they are the best... They never prove their strength in field battles on hunt... Hmmm how we say that? Oyeah EPIC FAIL  :facepalm:  :rofl:

Pvpcave can be good and it can be room full of sh*t loving flies who are jealous of people with good items and/or skills so they form a super monster pile of waste and crap on everyone's fun

I link items to SELL YOU MORON. YOUR SUCH A DUCHE BAG :search: lol I'm not trying to hurt pern I'm not about that life plus they didn't do anYTHING. YOU DID  >:D sooner or later I was gonna leave cus in the end I found out u invite noobs  :wacko: such as the fake gods of warspear  :aggressive: oh well at least you were my bro while it lasted as long as you wanted it. Everything changed about you the second guilds came out and now your an ass. Just read the disrespectful stuff you wrote :friends:

Lol just saying i've played longer than you and i haven't bought coins in about 1-2years and im still successful. About the comment " Im the originalGods of warspear " everyone knows what the truth i. I literally just saw thus topic and realized you a liar trying to apologize and then  talk pure bullshit when im not aware of it pfft. Pathetic ill send a ss of my info when Ibuy my labtop battery.  You're very very sad :facepalm:

Lol just saying i've played longer than you and i haven't bought coins in about 1-2years and im still successful. About the comment " Im the originalGods of warspear " everyone knows what the truth i. I literally just saw thus topic and realized you a liar trying to apologize and then  talk pure bullshit when im not aware of it pfft. Pathetic ill send a ss of my info when Ibuy my labtop battery.  You're very very sad :facepalm:

Shut up fake chris.  >:D

62407_.jpg