blankz cheat me

DragneiIll

Of course the possibilities are:

1. Used all coins  :crazy:

2. Gave to drag and yins a secondary account wich they replenished and tought were your mine  :pleasantry:

true

1. he used all coins

2.he didnt give his Blankz username to neil or yins

3. BLANKZ please dont clean your name on firstborn because now everyone knows youre piece of shit in their raise..try to delete ur character and play on vietnam server..

4.now i know why yins dont play anymore

Devs can read your ingame chat logs retard, and posting you have 0 MC was a mistake,  it takes less than 5 minutes for them to search the name  "blankz" and see your mc amount, proving your lier or the other guy is, let's see.

Devs can read your ingame chat logs retard, and posting you have 0 MC was a mistake,  it takes less than 5 minutes for them to search the name  "blankz" and see your mc amount, proving your lier or the other guy is, let's see.

Its not sure if he used blankz account. Maybe he made a new one .. however its just search for the email wich dreg recharged and everything will be revealed.. just few mins...

Lol there's enough proof in this thread alone.  Devs have better ways to check but his reaction and the fake screenshots are enough proof for me.  You're selfish and greedy scammer blankz.  Karma will come for you. 

Blankz banned permanently (on forum too).

Now He has 17645 MC on his account (and 3 paypal transactions from Indonesia as DragneiIll said).

post-2-14177018469047_thumb.png

Blankz banned permanently (on forum too).

Now He has 17645 MC on his account (and 3 paypal transactions from Indonesia as DragneiIll said).

HEHEHEHEHE JUSTICE IS THE ONLY POWER NEIL GOT !!!!P.S. ALL FIRSTBORN WHO PROTECT BLANKZ NOW!!!!SEE IT FOR YOURSELF......

then can my coin give to my acc?15k mcoin?

We found they you not payed from [email protected] email. Also account Blankz also was connected to same email. After investigation we will inform you about our decision. Please write all future requests to our support email.

HEHEHEHEHE JUSTICE IS THE ONLY POWER NEIL GOT !!!!P.S. ALL FIRSTBORN WHO PROTECT BLANKZ NOW!!!!SEE IT FOR YOURSELF......

You protect only if you use your brain.