blankz cheat me

DragneiIll

im from shapire server has been cheat by blankz from elf.he cheat me 15.000 mcoin..i still have the transaction in my paypal and his id..hope i can get back my mcoin or my money back.and please banned blankz

im from shapire server has been cheat by blankz from elf.he cheat me 15.000 mcoin..i still have the transaction in my paypal and his id..hope i can get back my mcoin or my money back.and please banned blankz

Your  mc and trade with elf?

Your  mc and trade with elf?

Thats a long story...

Dreg please explain everything better, i dont understand what blankz did. Just explain or staff couldnt help you.

Regards,

RainbowZ

MIOCO MICHAEL SMURFER PLEASE MAKE A WAY IP BANNED HIM THE ONE WHO SCAMMED DRAGNEIL AND YINS ZZZZZZZZZZZ THE SCAMMER IS BLANKZ ALL PEOPLE SAY THAT AD NEIL GOT FOOLED TOO AND YINS I HATE IT

I said that there MUST be moderators in game called game masters.. (GM) ..  to resolve these things fastly and dont have to wait 2weeks for the answer to your problem using support system.

Like in all other mmos. There is many people wich could fo it for free (i mean good people..)

ya if you want anything down about it explain things better

and go to support  at http://warspear-online.com/en/support and fill out a form and submit it

i have a deal with blankz.i buy the 2 hd axe bg.then he sell to me for 15 k mcoin.then i put to his acc..after i put the mcoin.he ignore me..i still have the payment in my paypal for 15k mcoin.

Screen shot of scam (proof u put money in his account)

Hopefully you have calmed down and will listen to reason. You are just as much at fault for enabling him to do something like this. I am not saying it is right but let this be a lesson to yoou. I understand your upset but you got to take a chill bud. Harassing people and having your friends harass people in trade chat is not right. And threatening to KILL people is certainly wrong. It is a very real threat and never right to be an internet bully.

What has happened to you is WRONG, how you are handling it is very WRONG, make an official report to devs, aand let them take care of it.. so now.. please take this off trade chat.

no place here for scammers, hackers , cheaters or just general bad people so ban them all keep warspear good for the good people let the rest suffer :diablo:

You should stick to the normal trading way, as if the transaction is made outside of the game, nobody can`t really guarantee you that the person you are trading with will keep his word..In game system has 2 validation actions, so you can not get scammed and you see what you get. Please, stay away from trade with people that you don`t know and especially when they want to trade you for MC coins, not items or gold.

hey the first im not ask my friend harrasing him.if u dont know anything dont intefered okay...and i trade chat him because i dont want any player been scam like me..so dont talk like u know everything if u dunno.thnks

yes smurf i do wrong too.but i just want to know how the suport handdle like that scammer.if u not banned him it wil be many victim..and already have 2 victim me and yinzzz..hope you guys know what to do.

Again, I`m not from the staff or have anything to do with the company, so I can`t really tell you what they will do about it. But from my perspective, it was your bad that you willingly sent money to another person account without any validation..It`s like giving your credit card number to your girlfriend... :facepalm: Why would you do that anyway?

You should stick to the normal trading way, as if the transaction is made outside of the game, nobody can`t really guarantee you that the person you are trading with will keep his word..In game system has 2 validation actions, so you can not get scammed and you see what you get. Please, stay away from trade with people that you don`t know and especially when they want to trade you for MC coins, not items or gold.

I agree with Smurf. Don't trust other ppl. Every server got scammers it wont be different in here.

hey the first im not ask my friend harrasing him.if u dont know anything dont intefered okay...and i trade chat him because i dont want any player been scam like me..so dont talk like u know everything if u dunno.thnks

That scam was on your own request. You didn't even take screenshots from chat where you discuss the trade rules. Now even Admin can't check what really happens, even they can't know if you get those items. Your paypal confirmation is not prove of scam.

Again, I`m not from the staff or have anything to do with the company, so I can`t really tell you what they will do about it. But from my perspective, it was your bad that you willingly sent money to another person account without any validation..It`s like giving your credit card number to your girlfriend... :facepalm:

Agree, its not cool , but right now someone can say it looks like just as a donation..

:(

And before buying something so expensive you should atleast verify the item with trade window...

Agree, its not cool , but right now someone can say it looks like just as a donation..

:(

And before buying something so expensive you should atleast verify the item with trade window...

Read carefully. He didn't ever get the items on trade. They talk on chat where make some trade rules. When scammer get coins on account he put that dude to ignore.

Again, I`m not from the staff or have anything to do with the company.

well Smurfer, when you getting function on server, even if its only Moderator, you becoming staff member.

i have a deal with blankz.i buy the 2 hd axe bg.then he sell to me for 15 k mcoin.then i put to his acc..after i put the mcoin.he ignore me..i still have the payment in my paypal for 15k mcoin.

what's the problem - appeal this payment

Read carefully. He didn't ever get the items on trade. They talk on chat where make some trade rules. When scammer get coins on account he put that dude to ignore.

well Smurfer, when you getting function on server, even if its only Moderator, you becoming staff member.

Yes i understood i just meant, before charging Blankz's account he didnt check if blankz really had that item or if it was just a link took from another player.

You should at least check with trade window if the seller really has the item you want to buy... just that ..

Blankz never had the axe or the blade (Yins's case) he just linked in chat.. and these guys charged his char  :crazy:

ban Blankz he even scammed Yins about 10k mcoins :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: please ban person like that that is real money not GOLD!ban him

i agree he need to be punished. all who can ignore, dont help and try to kill him...  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

The best thing is to ignore so he wont recieve any help from players...  >:D

No broo..im not admin..

I just want know that true or not..

If true im very disepointed..

If not true im very hate libel..

Who wrong must get ban.