Newbie with questions

Khelek

Hi guys, I'm a new player from France.

I started the game a few days ago and I wanted to start with a useful class. I went for druid, it's level 8 now (2 bolt 4 heal) it's quite pleasant because i can solo most of the quest quite fast with no long cooldown.

But I think I made a few mistakes. The main one is to break and lose my level 7 staff by upgrading it for the 3rd time. What are the rules to avoid that ? I have to start back with level 1 staff because I had no money left.

Which might be my second mistake : I bought several items from npc merchants. Is it a good idea or just a waste ? Shall I just keep money for later and level my character up with quest objects ?

Concerning pvp and arena, can we lose our stuff there ? Or money ? Is there some kind of npc keeper in the game ?

I think I'll start a chaman now just to try the other side. I definitely want to play a healer :)

Hi guys, I'm a new player from France.

I started the game a few days ago and I wanted to start with a useful class. I went for druid, it's level 8 now (2 bolt 4 heal) it's quite pleasant because i can solo most of the quest quite fast with no long cooldown.

But I think I made a few mistakes. The main one is to break and lose my level 7 staff by upgrading it for the 3rd time. What are the rules to avoid that ? I have to start back with level 1 staff because I had no money left.

Which might be my second mistake : I bought several items from npc merchants. Is it a good idea or just a waste ? Shall I just keep money for later and level my character up with quest objects ?

Concerning pvp and arena, can we lose our stuff there ? Or money ? Is there some kind of npc keeper in the game ?

I think I'll start a chaman now just to try the other side. I definitely want to play a healer :)

There aren't any rules on amping, just kno that after +2 it'll be more likely to break. So to avoid that you must use signs.

Secondly, wich items did you buy? Your best option is to aim for lvl 9armoury since your still lvl 8, then later on save up for lvl 13 gears.

You do not lose any items in arena, they do lose durabilty tho but it's nothing to worry about.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your answers. I was also wondering if you need miracle coins to have a better character in the end or if it's just to make things faster. Can you get the best equipement from quests and merchants or bosses drop gear as well ?

What about he keeper ? Are we stuck with bags' slots ?

What side needs new players on EU server ?

And what would be a good class to level up with a shaman or druid for pve but later for pvp and arena ?

Gears are being sold by other players, merchants and dropped by bosses (with a red crown) On the first island they don't drop items yet.

You can buy mcoins, this is optional but I'd recommend it to speed up and improve your character faster, otherwise it'll take years before you get to lvl 20 with the best gears.

Yes we're stuck with bag slots, but if you're in a guild you could use there storage if the guild is at level 2.

I gues the Mcsaken side needs more new players on Eu. Even tho elfs stagger from wars by them alot.

Druids are amazing for pvp, Shamans are amazing for pve.