Buying Sign Is No Joke!

Rockefeler

Prices have gone wild for signs. I think we can all agree on that.

It seems that their are to many rich ppl on elf side now. Agreed? Of course!   

How are most ppl supposed to buy these things? There not all rich.

And the greedy keep getting more rich ever since the gold inflation exploded  :bomb:

Thanks a lot Rikin. Now we all have to suffer cause of you xD

Can we all please help out the poor and fix the prices of everything in the market!?!?! Just a thought  :facepalm:

Regards...

Rockefeller

now only few players buying mcoins . The Other players was blocked because of ****ing bug crime at dealer :lol: maybe, they quit on this game. Thanks alot gm, keep up the good work :lol: :lol:

But i hope that ****ing bug at dealer is not a set up for ur players in us sap. how? Coz why only at us sap has found that ****ing bug at dealer.  (bug at dealer story) rikin was found a bug at dealer, He puts sign on the market, (price? 555555g) but

he also had to buy  that sign, even though, he don't have enough gold. he can buy that sign(555555g price) So he increases his gold because of that ****ing bug at dealer...

why i say this? Set up?. Coz you've blocked them without no hesitation, (other player was involved on BUG CRIME) other has +10 doom, old player, and also many BRASILIAN who bought your HOLY mcoins,. Now only few player, what your plan gm..?

WTF , ONLY AT US SAP -_-