• Juniourcel
    • Marceline
    • Diabloro
    • Timekat
    • Viivii
    • Qingaide
    • Mokrapacha
    • Mofh

only just saw this pole, wow i'm on the top server druids along with +10's !!!!

Mokrapacha,Marceline,Timekat

ty for your vote

Trisden, Marceline, Dagorth.

ty ty

Easy mode PvP class.

Balanced 1 vs 1.

80% High amps.

What Raislin said.

So it's kinda hard to tell with all these high amps.

The best Druids in my opinion would be Timekat +8 and Marceline +8 / 9?

Timekat manages to beat high amp Shamans with just +8 and Marceline - one of the best kiters, also beats high amped Shamans too but why I put him on my top spots is cause he knows how to kill Warlocks 1 vs 1 and probably first Druid I've seen doing it.

Kind of a tie for me.

Everyone else just +9 above and the same use any skill any time routine.

Well it's kinda hard to judge.

Druids don't need any tactics, all skills single target - never fail, even if you use Root at a random time you will benefit from it and lose nothing, like I said no tactic, you can just faceroll your keyboard and click yourself for heal.

Unlike Shamans for example, if you Blind it will be harder to Quake and it also adds more dodge to enemy and also how to land your Quakes without getting bugged.

Priest needs to time his mana burn in time the enemy would most spam his skills.

Necro, this class is all about the user, you have to use tactics and gear right to be good at pvp and being rich won't help you at all unlike the other 3.

timekat is +6 unless he amped from the last time i saw his staff eheh (he's pretty good with timings, that makes him as good as a +8)

marceline is +8 (with good timings as good as a +9 shaman but falls a bit short when fighting +10's shamans (unless they are total noobs)

easy mode pvp? kinda cause all skills single target like u said (i played Hornig 2 times and after getting owned by a bd i swore i'd never play a char with aoe's skills again ahah)  but thats 1vs1 2vs1 is way more hard on druid cause of that single target easiness in 1vs1.

as for my votes, go to qingaide and juniorcel (since they are the one's that i've had a chance to really study their knowhow of druid, dagorth too but he just isnt as good as the previous 2 i mentioned (probably due to slower internet)

• 2 weeks later...

xD I have never said that i'm specially skillful or anything. Raislin is like 3 months old char so it does not have lot of reputation.(well its a lot older than that but started lvl'ing it 3 months ago or so) I got lucky with amps, haven't pvp'd any 1 on the list except Timekat and Mokra, i won Timekat lost to mokra. I have never said i will win these people but out of my personal experience i stated what i stated. And i will stay behind what i said. And fyi i looked at the whole picture not just how they do in pvp. Helping other people is part of what i looked at and a lot of these people dont help at all what i've seen. I maybe wrong but that's my own experience. Dadz would be in my top 3 because he help's people pretty often or at least used to. And another fyi i'm completely straight ;D

I thank you very much Raislin for the reason that you saw the work i did on helping people for years already, i do still help as often as i can but many pm's so i cant help half the people due to time and i regret that!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Darkzain says i got owned by ioki? Damn u rlly hate me zain..everyone knows its not true...i own moreb or 3/4 warlocks..i fear only 2 locks and i wont mention them here!! I am one of the druids that has the biggest moon yes!! Thx for your recongnition guys and for suport!!

@Darkzain says i got owned by ioki? Damn u rlly hate me zain..everyone knows its not true...i own moreb or 3/4 warlocks..i fear only 2 locks and i wont mention them here!! I am one of the druids that has the biggest moon yes!! Thx for your recongnition guys and for suport!!

no shame in being owned by ioki. he's one of the best locks in warspear for sure, same as tocino (though ioki's amp is better) another good lock was spacemaan

ioki > moreb and i dont hate just dislike you and you lie alot

• 3 weeks later...

no shame in being owned by ioki. he's one of the best locks in warspear for sure, same as tocino (though ioki's amp is better) another good lock was spacemaan

Indeed ioki is a strong lock and not a easy pvp but i won many times...he lose hp very fast with my high moon..and still i know how to use my timings to own a lock!! Believe me or not ...im honest man!

ioki > moreb and i dont hate just dislike you and you lie alot

Dislike me??The term is not right u always create perpetual conflict with me each time u have a occasion to critisize me..Anyways everyone knows am not a liar and that im one of the most trustworthy players...@Darkzain just admit that i have my place in the list ..

• 1 month later...

None of these :P it depends so much to different things... And I dont see any old old player there so no vote - Trolling :crazy:

juniorcel, marceline and diabolo are old players :facepalm:

juniorcel, marceline and diabolo are old players :facepalm:

Depends what you mean as old. I call players who played before Snorlax started his job as dev. So it was time when he only was admin of Forum and player in game. :) Also I know for sure that Juniorcell didn't play then, Marceline maybe was playing but she must have been quiet alot.

Depends what you mean as old. I call players who played before Snorlax started his job as dev. So it was time when he only was admin of Forum and player in game. :) Also I know for sure that Juniorcell didn't play then, Marceline maybe was playing but she must have been quiet alot.

topic is called best eu druid, doesnt matter how old or not they are. but i'd say 2y + playing this game make anyone an old player.

topic is called best eu druid, doesnt matter how old or not they are. but i'd say 2y + playing this game make anyone an old player.

I know, and they haven't played over 2 years (Otherwise they must have been very quiet then). Only Day could get my vote, but as we can see he isn't on the list.

marceline played for over 2 years, maybe 3. i've been playing for over 2 years as well (marceline is my char  now but previous owner  was already lvl 20 when i even started)

and im pretty sure juniorcel over 2 years as well

marceline played for over 2 years, maybe 3. i've been playing for over 2 years as well (marceline is my char  now but previous owner  was already lvl 20 when i even started)

and im pretty sure juniorcel over 2 years as well

Well I haven't heard anything about Juniorcell before swamp. All those guys who I remember are Day, Knox and Lauranie xD. And I know for sure that I and Lauranie started exactly same week when this came out xP. Anyway I respect any player ingame, old and new players. :friends:

well i played with knox and day during the lab golden days, and junior was already a well known player then. already fof member if im not mistaken. dont get me wrong, im just clarifying that like 50% of that list are in fact "old" players.

i think a better critic would be, wth is mofh doing there? he never plays druid, i 100% on mc side and he was never that good when he actually played druid. this thread needs to be replaced. good druids missing, some shouldnt be there at all imo

well i played with knox and day during the lab golden days, and junior was already a well known player then. already fof member if im not mistaken. dont get me wrong, im just clarifying that like 50% of that list are in fact "old" players.

i think a better critic would be, wth is mofh doing there? he never plays druid, i 100% on mc side and he was never that good when he actually played druid. this thread needs to be replaced. good druids missing, some shouldnt be there at all imo

Agreed :friends:

MArceline = Shit

Juniorcel = Only Hunt Eyes Because Soo Poor

Mokrapacha & Dragorth are best Druid i have seen

Both of you are Piece of Shit Druid Always lose Pvps Never Accept Lose and Always Lose Arenas ..

• 3 weeks later...