• Juniourcel
    • Marceline
    • Diabloro
    • Timekat
    • Viivii
    • Qingaide
    • Mokrapacha
    • Mofh

Knox is gone retired druid so whos the best now?

Gaylordd is crossfits druid #1 pro

But i vote for daggi *hi*

I kicked out gaylord because i want this poll to be serious not a joke poll so please vote truthfully

Ofc Gaylordd #1 pro & hated druid :lol:    Mofh (Add him to poll), Qingaide, Juniorcel and Dagorth are best ones at diferents ways in my opinion.

Im not even in the list  :mega_shok:

based on what i have seen your skills dont come near the other druids on the list

based on what i have seen your skills dont come near the other druids on the list

My skills not come near like you said? i am disapointed to hear that, maybe you didnt Watch me enough...i will show you my skills and i think you will see them very close. Just to say you the first one to tell me that...i think you did this list with personal issues!!  :diablo: :bomb:

My skills not come near like you said? i am disapointed to hear that, maybe you didnt Watch me enough...i will show you my skills and i think you will see them very close. Just to say you the first one to tell me that...i think you did this list with personal issues!!  :diablo: :bomb:

stop crying i didnt create this with personal issues if i did breakout and marceline will be off this list

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest i don't find any of these people especially skillful most of them are good and maybe decent and i think like this because amping came to picture so its not hard to get a "good" druid. since its best pvp class anyways and good for hunts. If i would say my favourite druid it would be Day just because old times ;D . Don't know if he plays anymore tough. (wasn't there a druid called Day at some point :blush: if not then this post is useless :lol:  but i think that was his name)

I would like know who...

lapsu its like me my bd got scammed my chars got deleted but my bd was left.. Some of the items got dropped and my name is still in the poll for the best bladedancers , so why should i kick u? + ur one of my good friends and whatever happens u will still me mokra forever

To be honest i don't find any of these people especially skillful most of them are good and maybe decent and i think like this because amping came to picture so its not hard to get a "good" druid. since its best pvp class anyways and good for hunts. If i would say my favourite druid it would be Day just because old times ;D . Don't know if he plays anymore tough. (wasn't there a druid called Day at some point :blush: if not then this post is useless :lol:  but i think that was his name)

does your shaman ever come in a poll to be one of the best shamans? Looks like its a no all of these druids will easily beat raislin in a pvp you just have money money isnt guaranteed that you will always be the victor

And the way you act is gay your a boy and you act like a girl gaylord

does your shaman ever come in a poll to be one of the best shamans? Looks like its a no all of these druids will easily beat raislin in a pvp you just have money money isnt guaranteed that you will always be the victor

And the way you act is gay your a boy and you act like a girl gaylord

xD I have never said that i'm specially skillful or anything. Raislin is like 3 months old char so it does not have lot of reputation.(well its a lot older than that but started lvl'ing it 3 months ago or so) I got lucky with amps, haven't pvp'd any 1 on the list except Timekat and Mokra, i won Timekat lost to mokra. I have never said i will win these people but out of my personal experience i stated what i stated. And i will stay behind what i said. And fyi i looked at the whole picture not just how they do in pvp. Helping other people is part of what i looked at and a lot of these people dont help at all what i've seen. I maybe wrong but that's my own experience. Dadz would be in my top 3 because he help's people pretty often or at least used to. And another fyi i'm completely straight ;D

Easy mode PvP class.

Balanced 1 vs 1.

80% High amps.

What Raislin said.

So it's kinda hard to tell with all these high amps.

The best Druids in my opinion would be Timekat +8 and Marceline +8 / 9?

Timekat manages to beat high amp Shamans with just +8 and Marceline - one of the best kiters, also beats high amped Shamans too but why I put him on my top spots is cause he knows how to kill Warlocks 1 vs 1 and probably first Druid I've seen doing it.

Kind of a tie for me.

Everyone else just +9 above and the same use any skill any time routine.

Well it's kinda hard to judge.

Druids don't need any tactics, all skills single target - never fail, even if you use Root at a random time you will benefit from it and lose nothing, like I said no tactic, you can just faceroll your keyboard and click yourself for heal.

Unlike Shamans for example, if you Blind it will be harder to Quake and it also adds more dodge to enemy and also how to land your Quakes without getting bugged.

Priest needs to time his mana burn in time the enemy would most spam his skills.

Necro, this class is all about the user, you have to use tactics and gear right to be good at pvp and being rich won't help you at all unlike the other 3.

Easy mode PvP class.

Balanced 1 vs 1.

80% High amps.

What Raislin said.

So it's kinda hard to tell with all these high amps.

The best Druids in my opinion would be Timekat +8 and Marceline +8 / 9?

Timekat manages to beat high amp Shamans with just +8 and Marceline - one of the best kiters, also beats high amped Shamans too but why I put him on my top spots is cause he knows how to kill Warlocks 1 vs 1 and probably first Druid I've seen doing it.

Kind of a tie for me.

Everyone else just +9 above and the same use any skill any time routine.

Well it's kinda hard to judge.

Druids don't need any tactics, all skills single target - never fail, even if you use Root at a random time you will benefit from it and lose nothing, like I said no tactic, you can just faceroll your keyboard and click yourself for heal.

Unlike Shamans for example, if you Blind it will be harder to Quake and it also adds more dodge to enemy and also how to land your Quakes without getting bugged.

Priest needs to time his mana burn in time the enemy would most spam his skills.

Necro, this class is all about the user, you have to use tactics and gear right to be good at pvp and being rich won't help you at all unlike the other 3.

well if u know a druid needs to time his roots nd bees to beat a smart shaman , cant just root anytime . he gotto time it so that he can catch shaman offheal or use it at stage wen shamn is vulnerable  ;) ;)

well if u know a druid needs to time his roots nd bees to beat a smart shaman , cant just root anytime . he gotto time it so that he can catch shaman offheal or use it at stage wen shamn is vulnerable  ;) ;)

Now that you showed up here i wan't to ask why you jumped me 1 time at relic quest place which resulted in our 10 min pot fight? ;D  i never found out :unknw:

EDIT: well i did die but i didn't say it above in the pvp's because that wasn't exactly pvp now was it? ;D

Now that you showed up here i wan't to ask why you jumped me 1 time at relic quest place which resulted in our 10 min pot fight? ;D  i never found out :unknw:

u jumped me outside with a dk wen I was walking peacefully to get to relic to pvp lonequeen and now u r asking me reason :bomb:

u jumped me outside with a dk wen I was walking peacefully to get to relic to pvp lonequeen and now u r asking me reason :bomb:

Oh we didn't jump that little lvl 14 druid friend of yours kept attacking us and you defended him so we killed you

Oh we didn't jump that little lvl 14 druid friend of yours kept attacking us and you defended him so we killed you

there was no lvl 14 druid with me u directly jumped me .  and just so u know dnt play pots game with me again or u know the result . I never use pot outside lab bt u kept spamming pots so I also used pots to show only u dnt hav it  :facepalm: .

You don't say? Eh?

there was no lvl 14 druid with me u directly jumped me .  and just so u know dnt play pots game with me again or u know the result . I never use pot outside lab bt u kept spamming pots so I also used pots to show only u dnt hav it  :facepalm: .

well i dunno but some lvl 14 druid came near you and wouldn't let it go so we killed you im sorry for the inconvincies or something that was caused by that noob druid.

I would not have attacked you otherwise.

i don't attack people in swamps for no reason either and i have same policy on known pvp areas. Often that leads me to my death :facepalm:  Well im sorry if i "jumped" you. Ill try to avoid doing that again. And i might have quaked you by accident.

You don't say? Eh?

u showed druid as a too easy class to pvp with which is wrong , with druid also u need to be good with timing of skills to beat opponents . other classes hav much cooler nd better skill than druid  :aggressive:

well i dunno but some lvl 14 druid came near you and wouldn't let it go so we killed you im sorry for the inconvincies or something that was caused by that noob druid.

I would not have attacked you otherwise.

i don't attack people in swamps for no reason either and i have same policy on known pvp areas. Often that leads me to my death :facepalm:  Well im sorry if i "jumped" you. Ill try to avoid doing that again. And i might have quaked you by accident.

ok  :drinks:

Knox is gone retired druid so whos the best now?

Gaylordd is crossfits druid #1 pro

But i vote for daggi *hi*

I kicked out gaylord because i want this poll to be serious not a joke poll so please vote truthfully

PROOOO MAKING A TOPIC FOR WHOS BEST DRUID IN EU  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: