blind vs quake for pvp type shaman

Akashindia

guys i prefer blind over quake as it seemed to fail many times

other fact is that to prevent ur char from moving to the spot near the enemy u got to unlock yourself from the target,this costs you one to two hits.

blind that never fails  :drinks:

Both are good skills if used correctly

There's no real reason to compare them. If you have trouble of choosing which skill to use skill points, then i would say

Blind has a disadvantage for example

I blind a lvl 20 rouge with max dodge blind just increases the dodge so its harder to reduce the opponents hp but if u use quake it will only fail if your not on target its about accuracy and it takes a while to quake good you can just play shaman for a day and say u mastered quake just because you quaked mobs alot mobs are

Very different to players players move around more so get a practice partner or do some arenas :) they will help u and soon you will change you mind about earthquake

and yes i do agree with you blind is better then quake but in some cases quake can take over :) 

I think blind is more usefull. In a PvP, the shaman can blind ppl and even ranged classes can't attack when they are blinded. Earthqua, raged enemys can attack while they are quacked. Only the damage is hitted in earth  :pardon:

Let`s just say that blind and quake are for saving your ass in general, when heat gets to hot, you`ll want that max blind to restore some health. If that`s not enough you could try Kiting them with Earthquake. And yes it is possible vs ranged aswell.

Let`s just say that blind and quake are for saving your ass in general, when heat gets to hot, you`ll want that max blind to restore some health. If that`s not enough you could try Kiting them with Earthquake. And yes it is possible vs ranged aswell.

Then u need walk away more then 5 yards from ur ranged enemy  :pardon:

i'm a druid.. n personally i hate blind than quake

Then ofcourse u hate blind n earthquack cuz shamans are ur enemy's  ;D

I hate getting swarmed by bees cuz it slows down  :(

Then u need walk away more then 5 yards from ur ranged enemy  :pardon:

During quake yup, or you could stay at 5squares and do your regular hits to cause some damage. Still it`s better to cycle

During quake yup, or you could stay at 5squares and do your regular hits to cause some damage. Still it`s better to cycle

Pitty enough when i wanna quake, my char walk to the point and quake.. Not from distance. Then u need to run from mellee classes around 2 yards and ranged 5 yards haha

Ah, the quake bug.. Just lock-off your target and you`ll cast it from a distance. To lock off simpely click behind you (:

Then i need move my fingers very fast on my touchscreen  :lol:

Then i need move my fingers very fast on my touchscreen  :lol:

Every shaman needs to react fast, otherwise death comes faster. And I mean your death.

Every shaman needs to react fast, otherwise death comes faster. And I mean your death.

hey i told u im already dead, i just apear as ghost. :blush: i cant die, even if they think they killed me