mc and sakens are heroes of warspear too

Akashindia

every newcomer reads the intro and decides  mc>>>>>>>>>>> nah its the bad guys i wanna be a pointy eared elf, they are the good ones. but people come experience the mc side its far far more genuine than elf side. we are less in population but we are all for one and one for all>>>>>>>>>>>> mcs rule :friends: :friends: 8)

This topic just gave me cancer.

This topic just gave me cancer.

Why lol. Its just funny info for new players and he is right about population atleast at EU.

Always i go kill elfs with few friends our chats are like playing call of duty, you cant relax for a second or a low lvl BDs can ham you to death, if you kill 1 elf it grown 20 near him and campers everywhere :lol:

Always i go kill elfs with few friends our chats are like playing call of duty, you cant relax for a second or a low lvl BDs can ham you to death, if you kill 1 elf it grown 20 near him and campers everywhere :lol:

Damn and i have problems finding people to kill on pvp quest days when i'm camping stairs left of elf caravans :facepalm:  Lucky you :cray:

i dont need to read the full topic to answer you

Panchens #1 hyper pro elf-slayer eye-slayer highly skilled hyper enduranced shaman lvl 3 doom-seller ale-drinker chipmunk-killer brown puma-farmer

if you are mc:

OPTION 1: Your name is Panchens/Painchens, that means you are pro

OPTION 2: Yout name is NOT Panchens/Painchens, that means you are chicken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...