Class Updates And New Features Recommendation

Papyon

Hello support team and players, who have been playing this game for many years like me, have continued to play after some of the recent updates, some are happy but some are unhappy, but there is a feature that makes it very simple and very enjoyable and different in many mmorpg games but not in Warspear. feature is that a class uses different weapons and changes the skill it can use according to these weapons, which makes most mmorpg games more enjoyable and long-lasting. I think things will make the game more enjoyable and immersive and I think this will greatly reduce the illegal account trading and theft that a player does to try different characters. Thanks.

I used some translated because my English is not very good grammar may be wrong.

Edited by Papyon
Visual Pollution - use normal sized letters please.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:36 AM, Papyon said:

feature is that a class uses different weapons and changes the skill it can use according to these weapons

What about healers and magical damagers? They only have one type of weapon. Even ranged classes have bow and crossbow.

I know, but a few mmorpg brings innovations of this kind, while warspear only brings level upgrades, new maps, items, costumes, innovations for characters, only limited to new expert skills.

3 hours ago, Papyon said:

I know, but a few mmorpg brings innovations of this kind, while warspear only brings level upgrades, new maps, items, costumes, innovations for characters, only limited to new expert skills.

Well, it would be cool if they added new high-level weapon types that drops on Technopolis onwards, espeacially magic weapons...

Edited by Khrone

13 minutes ago, lore said:

Are you aware there been added heroic armors with skills as set bonuses? 

Nah, i want new/heroic weapons with skills, so i'm not afraid.