a small change in crafting.

Fortuno

I'm somewhat into crafting. Though my leveling is really slow at the moment, I am focused on selling my forged equipment to make profit.

And I use the miracle deals for that. However there are a couple of those deals that don't really make much sense to me.

Upgrade of common essence to composite and upgrade of composite to energy. Now the title had me intersted but I've gotta tell you: These crafts are soo not worth the trouble.

20common essences (or caralysts or others) for 10amplified might seem somewhat okay (with apprentice license), but 15amplified for 1 (or 2 with license) energy? And a tiny amount of 140 craft experience? Not only it's not worth it as 15 costs more, it's also just 140experience, seriously? I'll say this as Trump that this is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

So maybe have a little redo huh? Change the deal to make it better or remove it entirely. Because I honestly doubt that people are using it.

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

And I use the miracle deals for that. However there are a couple of those deals that don't really make much sense to me.

Don't use it that way.

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Don't use it that way.

What do you mean? I don't spend miracle coins to swap tasks. I just use miracle tasks when should the opportunity arises. Mass resource and license upgrades are good.

But resouce upgrades are horrible

I honestly don't like the idea of having to wait to use them upgrade tasks(15% hp gear) and resource tasks. We should be able to use them tasks whenever we can. Bad enough that we can't tell when we'll be able to have a chance to use them unless we spend 49 mcoins. That is ridiculous! We could be sleeping at that time. Another thing I wanna add, being able to upgrade energy resources to ethereals. Ethereals are hard to get even without trying.

37 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

What do you mean? I don't spend miracle coins to swap tasks. I just use miracle tasks when should the opportunity arises. Mass resource and license upgrades are good.

But resouce upgrades are horrible

I agree. So much resources to get 1 lousy energy resource. That's ridiculous!