THE RISE UP

It started soon in the morning. No one expected it, it came like a whisper with the cold breeze before the sun started spitting out his first rays of light. It started in silence, slowly it moved throw the seas and oceans reaching every island. And then like a vibrato of the nature, the beginning of the rebellion resounds everywhere.

First in being attacked had no possibilities to scape, they were the low lvls who were farming items for quests or stucked doin nothing in first cities. It was a doom’s morning, you could see a carpet of dead bodies in every damned main island from harbor to last city. It was a dessert of voices supplying for their lifes. Late at evening some of us ran (the lucky ones, who have gold or teleportation scrolls) to second island, but there were too the rebels. Corpses, corpses everywhere. That is how it was. All the respawn statues was destroyed so I guess their souls will may  be forever floating as specters all along Irselnort. Just the mobs and bosses still alive there, and some poor scared warrior, who could not run to third island before the rebellion destroyed the last boats, and who is praying his last prayers.

Its late at night, I don’t know about other servers, but now we are in this server like a hundred heroes who survived. The ones who are not dying by the violent mobs in Norlant are dying in hands of the last wave of rebels. Now im scared, out of hp, out of mana, hiding behind a tree, but a little spider is looking at me. They found me. I don’t have time. The best warriors of this world has already been defeated and is my time to die.

It started soon in the morning, with an sparrow who said *I will not die today*, with an spider house who said *today we will defend our honour*, with a  bunch of rats who raise their voices shouting *WE WILL NOT DIE TODAY, WE WILL NOT DIE TODAY, WE WILL  NOT DIE TODAY*, and it came with the breeze, spreading blood all over the flowers, and now is their time.

They will not die anymore.

lol r u by chance a poet or a playwright coz ur story is very organized coz i identified certain factors dat made me ask u such question....but i must say ur story is indeed interesting but i think its out of de contest if u read rules carefully ::)

lol r u by chance a poet or a playwright coz ur story is very organized coz i identified certain factors dat made me ask u such question....but i must say ur story is indeed interesting but i think its out of de contest if u read rules carefully ::)

Oh yes im a spanish poet. :D

But tell me about being out of competition. Omg what mistake did i commited?

If its about the point of view i can switch to one of these always ignored characters of the game.

But its a day in their life whoever is the voice who tell the story. Isnt it?

If its about the point of view i can switch to one of these always ignored characters of the game.

But its a day in their life whoever is the voice who tell the story. Isnt it?

exactly ::)

exactly ::)

Well i already asked if the narrator can be a hero, meanwhile the story is about a day in the life of a #gamechar.

Ill switch easily the main voice (narrator) to, lets said for example, an sparrow. Keeping the mistery till the end of the story about who is who rebel against whom. Actually i used a hero voice to give that hit of surprise at the end if devs think i should do, but actually i hate touching not even one word of my writings.

Well i already asked if the narrator can be a hero, meanwhile the story is about a day in the life of a #gamechar.

Ill switch easily the main voice (narrator) to, lets said for example, an sparrow. Keeping the mistery till the end of the story about who is who rebel against whom. Actually i used a hero voice to give that hit of surprise at the end if devs think i should do, but actually i hate touching not even one word of my writings.

as long as its a monster,mini boss or quest npc u r safe ::)

as long as its a monster,mini boss or quest npc u r safe ::)

Oh yes, i just can put something like My name is Hydra at the beginning and switch some words and problem solved. But i really like like this.

I guess bunnies, sparrows, spider house etc are game character, i mean my rogue try his crits on them every day, and everybody do it, their part of the game even when they are almost useless.

Quoting snorlax:

*any game character: monster, miniboss or even quest NPC*