Arena in 2020-2024

Slap
Followers 0

Hello everyone,

i think it is a first one for me and pretty weird as well, first time i come here in 7 years to complain about the game, but here we are and i am kinda dissapointed that such things happen.

I got last year in Halloween back into the game after a very long time of pause from the game, i started playing back at the end of 2012 in December and since then the game got me.. Now the thing is, i started arena 4 Seasons ago when it started to be like in the hell for me, meeting guys who actually do not care for the people that work their asses off for an arena rank, and i know a lot of people that got family, personal problems and so on, but still they find time to spam some arena and enjoy the actual game and the rewards you can get at the end of the season, really cool right? Yeah, not really, because these kind of people, mostly Chinesse don not care about you, or about me, or any of us, they use Macros, Botting programs and all it takes just to get ranks easy and flawless day by day by day.. may i ask why is this allowed? Old, veteran people in this game still by my side, trying to fight these robots and scripts that just simply tear the happiness of the game, all this fun, simply making it be horrible, but i tell you that, it's been 4 months since i fight them, day and night, 4 months stopping them from getting ranks, rewards and so on, maybe sometimes 4-5h a day, sometimes even 10/15 hours in weekends. Some people may say it is about money, but if it is really about money, how about the amount i have spent during the 7 years? The thousands dollars and also the thousands of hours i have spent into this game when i could do any other thing besides playing.. I just tell you that it is not fair to the people that are spending real money and time playing this game and i would like some fairness to our sides, and not encourage people to use VPS, VPN, Scripts, macros, multilogging on 2+ chars and many other that violate THE TERMS OF EULA that i have been reading 5 times and i started laughing.. In order to show that any of my arguments of course, i made first of all a 40 minutes Video proving that they are actually botting and sent an email to Warspear Desk and due to some privacy stuff i will not show it on the forum, but i got a part selecting from it + a screenshot that proves that there is something suspicious going on.

https://prnt.sc/t6y66e

In this imagine as you can see, i was able to catch 3 of their accounts connecting and disconnecting in the same time which proves my argument that they are using a macro to control their movement, their actions,  their entire  party, giving u the option to block any kind of threats coming from other players that interrupt the macro, for example Exchanges, the bot was programmed to reject any kind of action that would interrupt the process.. how and why? Because dear chinesse are smart and have took into consideration all these possibilities and improved their programm to get more and more ap, flawless.. It's been 4 months of going deep... too deep into this subject, trying to discover their weaknesses.. well there is one for sure, that can 100% PROVE that people are using such programs, here down you have a 40 seconds video.

So let me explain for those who do not know, what is actually happening in this video..Since such a bot is programmed with specific movement, every time, with a specific order or skills and so on, it is programmed to eliminate the target on the map using the set of movement chosen by the person who controlls the Macro, but i have found out that there is such a spot called blind spot where the bot can not see you somehow and believe me or not, nobody is willing to change anything about this, such things keep happening with MORE AND MORE people every day, they give up trying, using bot..

why? Cause why not, it is very simple and no stress, free points, free rewards..  And as you can see it was still almost 2 am when i tried to record this, believe me... i was doing it all freaking day long from that day until now every day and night.. why is this allowed? I am not willing to stop and give them all they want since i spent money, and lifetime in this game, like all the fair people in this game, why should such things be promoted? What are these persons doing right and we, fair people can not do? I really can not be quiet when it comes about my work, my money and my time. Anyway, enough with the talk, i will just let some few stuff in here to show you how happy these people are right now.. Well changed my mind, i will put one more video here as a Question mark ???  Ignore my background music... That is the kind of music i listen to.. to not fall asleep in late nights while china is botting.. :pin3:

In the video you can see their place in arena, at the begining, first days when they started.. and now:

https://prnt.sc/t81kp1

and

https://prnt.sc/t81kub

How much will it take to take actual actions against them? I am tired of spending 10-15 hours a day blocking, spamming in order to stop them, cause there is no other choice rather than sleeping less and outspamming them ( them... what a joke... i mean the robots")

Basically always the same people, in EU-Emerald.. Odq, Qdg, Imooo, Guccl, Jing and Jingx.. The proof about these guys can be seen only by the Warspear Desk, as i mentioned before i hav emade a 39 minutes video showing everything they did.. If that video can not prove that they are spamming and actions will not be taken, then nothing will do it.. And i am personally tired.. I hope i get the sustain from all the people that know me or that face these guys to actually help and make a change.. If these people keep being unbanned again for personal administrative reasons that i will not get into.. then let‘s make something that makes a RESTRICTION for arena in that season, and not being able to demand again that season, or something like this...

Well i actually feel like i wrote too much and i got no inspiration now as well, but an actual answer and a feedback from each player/moderator/Administrator would be nice and not actually removing or ignoring my post.. Thank you very much, if there is something i forgot to mention or to tell, i will edit or post in comments.. 

4 hours ago, Slap said:

RESTRICTION for arena in that season

The support team has got something like this, but it works for exchanges only. I'm honestly wondering if this could be implemented for certain features too, like arena indeed. 

I really hope you get a valid response. People have jobs, studies and other stuff in real life to get to. The people who find and make time for the game are passionate about it and shouldn't be rewarded this way.
Hope this reaches the concerned people.
@Holmes @Akasha

Edited by TheCaster

Botting really is a problem i wish would be addressed more by the developers. It's a daily occurance by now and has been for a long time. It's not like they aren't making it obvious either.

Ok. Update!

As i said, they keep doing it, and no one cares about them or about the hard work of the players that do it in the fair way..

Here how arena 2v2 looks like right now.. sad, i got no words really, the progress from yesterday until today..

https://prnt.sc/t8inut

https://prnt.sc/t8io07

https://prnt.sc/t8io7z

Almost 300 matches using a Bot to spam 2v2.. And not simple demands, they were being blocked for 5 hours, so they could have done maybe 500-600 demands in all that time if my people will not act at the right time..    https://prnt.sc/t8ir4k When i asked how many hours did they spam... simply no words man and as i said yesterday people have to work.. i came home from work and seeing this, when they would probably drink some beer outside or napping while their bots making UNFAIR HUGE AMOUNT OF AP ..

I actually heard that some friends at elf side got banned lately for the reason... they spammed all day, what were you thinking? To say, bro it is not healthy to spam all day long, we will have to ban you for few days... Dear Administrators/Developers, you are banning the wrong persons my friends.. I am actually happy that these people still play after they got banned after somehow.. spamming all day arena 5v5.. Got no words but as long i am still playing this game, investing money and time, this subject just started!

My intention is not to attack people or ppl responsible for this, im just expressing my opinion maybe in a brutal way more or less but this is the reality, sad exactly how it is..

EDIT: This was my last comment on this topic.

Edited by Slap

@Holmes @Akasha @Peony you can check YingYang players are sharing accounts on arena/dg all the time as well, even using bots since some accounts are spamming arena non stop every season on the last 72 hours no rest

Funniest thing is your developer team noticed this and banned few, but then these cheaters came forum and paid people that had nothing to do with arena to flood and make dramas crying for their unblock, example this topic: 

More topics were deleted, here is another one: 

PS: dont think is a good business strategy unban cheaters because they cry (lol) chinese players can do the same, their playerbase is huge and they can organize better for massive rating drop on playstores but they didnt yet, all the cry always comes from same people ❤️

Edited by khkg00
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part
12 minutes ago, khkg00 said:

@Holmes @Akasha @Peony you can check YingYang players are sharing accounts on arena/dg all the time as well, even using bots since some accounts are spamming arena non stop every season on the last 72 hours no rest

Funniest thing is your developer team noticed this and banned few, but then these cheaters came forum and paid people that had nothing to do with arena to flood and make dramas crying for their unblock, example this topic: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/86169-the-story-of-your-friendly-neighborhood-wizurd/ (wich shame on you at the very end you lifted some of their bans so they stop the flood and tantrum all the time on forum and facebook) 

More topics were deleted, here is another one: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/89126-unfairness-on-eu-emeralds-arena-system-and-banning-ppl-for-not-breaking-rules/&tab=comments#comment-1198422

PS: dont think is a good business strategy unban cheaters because they cry (lol) chinese players can do the same, their playerbase is huge and they can organize better for massive rating drop on playstores but they didnt yet, all the cry always comes from same people ❤️

You have got proves of what you're saying or you're just assuming it?

If you are sure of this I am more than certain that you've already reported them and you're not here to just provoke, are you? 

54 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You have got proves of what you're saying or you're just assuming it?

If you are sure of this I am more than certain that you've already reported them and you're not here to just provoke, are you? 

On the topic i linked @Reivenorik who was developer said there:

-"Technical support will NEVER hold an innocent person into blocking."

-"Your gaming session may exceed 24 hours, but you cannot perform any actions at all times without the help of third-party programs or transferring accounts to another person, which is prohibited by the rules of the game.

I will not argue with you about the fairness of the decision of technical support, but I will say that the discussion of their decisions on the forum is prohibited."

Since the cheaters on those topic and this one as well are ALL on the same Yingyang guild as you and also some are your friends, ill ignore the fact that you called me a "provoker", i was talking to professional moderators like Akasha, and devs. 

PS: I didnt say chineses are not cheaters or this topic is wrong, just that always the same people crying about them got banned before and are doing the same illegal stuff as them. Also some got unbanned blackmailing Aigrind as i show on that topic, thing chineses can do better if organize

7 minutes ago, khkg00 said:

Since the cheaters on those topic and this one as well are ALL on the same Yingyang guild as you and also some are your friends, ill ignore the fact that you called me a "provoker", i was talking to professional moderators like Akasha, and devs. 

I called you a provoker because you provoked. This word takes many forms and the veiled form has got the same impact as the direct form. I'm in YinYang guild currently, but this has never stopped me to do my job in the best of ways. I really have nothing to prove to anyone as well as you having the full right to ignore me for the way I've called you - it doesn't still change this fact and we both will deal with that (at least I'll do)

Akasha is an administrator and, for your information, they have no direct powers in game. They can help and check analitics, but if you want someone to check into accounts, the email is the following:

[email protected]

If you want devs or admins in particular to answer, then send them directly a message. Otherwise (unfortunately for you? But I really hope that's not the case) it's me here and some other mods dealing with topics.

The support team has no reason to unban players "because they cry" - come on are you even being serious with that? If the guy managed to make his case reviewed and managed also to get unbanned then it means that his case deserved to be looked a bit more deeper. No conspiracies, no illuminati, nothing like that. Hoped not to have burst your bubble.

Third... blackmail... if you really believe that this worked somewhere here against devs you must really be joking. I won't even answer this for obvious reasons. 

Last but not least - I won't tolerate any further provocation of any kind, from anyone. Please, read carefully the rules of the community before posting something (that's in general and not referred to you only)

Be peaceful, have a kind chat. Peace ❤ 

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I called you a provoker because you provoked.

Apologies if someone got alluded for showing the other side of the coin 🙂

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Akasha is an administrator and, for your information, they have no direct powers in game. 

I know, she was moderator before and the best one by far this forum ever had tbh, i think we all agree here atleast 

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The support team has no reason to unban players "because they cry" - come on are you even being serious with that? If the guy managed to make his case reviewed and managed also to get unbanned then it means that his case deserved to be looked a bit more deeper. No conspiracies, no illuminati, nothing like that. Hoped not to have burst your bubble.

If for you developers make so many mistakes with bans is cool i respect your opinion, for me they did their job right at first. The case got reviewed few times and developers always did keep the ban after investigation, but he keep bring people on forum to cry about it and eventually he got unbanned. 99% of topics of banned people asking for review get closed instantly by mods with 0 reply (im agree since it is forum rules) but that snowflake topic wouldnt be closed until he got unbanned. Thought rules were same for everyone. 

Now lets talk how many players got unbanned after being banned for obvious reasons... other day.

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'm in YinYang guild currently, but this has never stopped me to do my job in the best of ways.

I didnt say anything about it, all i said is that the OP on this topic and the other 2 i linked are Yingyang players, same guild as yours.

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Be peaceful, have a kind chat. Peace ❤ 

Agree, have a good day 🙂

4 hours ago, khkg00 said:

I didnt say anything about it, all i said is that the OP on this topic and the other 2 i linked are Yingyang players, same guild as yours.

You're not saying anything but you are being very precise on pointing out that they are guildies. I'm still not getting your point, hence you're clearly trolling or making no sense whatsoever; If you meant that I'm favouring members from my own guild, again for your information, one of the two topics you posted was closed by me, and before I even warned the guy not to break rules. The other one is not even a YinYang member. His charmer was in YinYang for some buffs and arena and now he's not even playing (I at least can't see him on). But of course it counts the rule "if you have stepped in that guild = you're a guildie", ain't it? xd

With all the due respect, if you aren't saying this it's pretty clear that you're basically assuming it, from what I read. I might totally be wrong though and I won't hesitate on apologizing if necessary. 

If for you developers make so many mistakes with bans is cool i respect your opinion, for me they did their job right at first. The case got reviewed few times and developers always did keep the ban after investigation, but he keep bring people on forum to cry about it and eventually he got unbanned. 99% of topics of banned people asking for review get closed instantly by mods with 0 reply (im agree since it is forum rules) but that snowflake topic wouldnt be closed until he got unbanned. Thought rules were same for everyone. 

Now lets talk how many players got unbanned after being banned for obvious reasons... other day.

I personally know of 2 people who had this treatment, one of which proved materially to be innocent. If you mean someone else and even in my guild, then you're way more informed than me. On the 99% of topics of banned people you may read actually people asking for the reason of why such measure happened, more than them crying for an unban. Support team members are not even in forum - crying here won't help the banned one. 

Apologies if someone got alluded for showing the other side of the coin 🙂

You're forgiven but next time, please, show the other side of the coin without provocations 🙂