The End of the Skills

Khrone

What will happen when the Warspear classes just can't gain new skills?

I don't know how it used to work in the first versions of the game, but i think it was only 5 slots.

Then, they added 5 more slots to the new skills, i think.

Then, they added 5 more slots to the new skills (yes, i am repeating).

As you can see, now we have only one slot to add skills.

Some classes has a passive, and other classes doesn't have one.

So, considering that every class has 5 base abilities, 1 passive and 10 active skills, we have 15 abilities to put in the slots.

And.... after that?

We can't just infinitely extends the slots.

So what comes?

More new skills that we would buy depending on our playstyle (so we can remove some skills on the slots)?

(Examples: Magic/Physical DK, Healer/Damage Charmer, Tank/Damage Barbarian)

Sub-Classes? (I made a post on Suggestions saying how it would work)

They will only add passives?

Or it will be the end of new skills, and after that, AIGRIND will only rework the existent skills?

And after the rework, what comes? 

The perfection of the classes?

This post was made to think about the future of the classes of Warspear.

Edited by Khrone

You dont need to buy all the skills. Would be awesome to have 20 skills where you choose the ones that fit your playstyle. Now everyone pretty much has the same skill builds and there isn't really way to make unique builds that are still good.

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

Now everyone pretty much has the same skill builds and there isn't really way to make unique builds that are still good.

Yeah, i think it too, in Tourmaline, Mage has literally the same build for PvE and PvP

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

Would be awesome to have 20 skills where you choose the ones that fit your playstyle.

That makes sense, since there are classes with a infinite options of skills and others that still needs some things, example:

Paladin: Needs more heal and tank skills. As i remember, it don't have a Mass Agro or a Healing on new skills

Priest: It would be cool if all of the Supports of the games could choose between Healing, Buffs and Debuffs and Damage (?).

Mage: Needs more Ranged skills. It has only skills that deal damage into a 3x3 area with it on the center.

If they had more ranged skills (There are, but they are not as strong or with mechanics as interesting as the Fire Aura, for example), they won't need to level up some defense skills, like Solar Armor and/or Etherial Barrier.

Seeker: Looks fine to me.

Blade Dancer: Meeeh,a tank without a shield, looks interesting, as some DKs and Barbarians still can tank with 2H weapons. So it would be cool if they had more tanky skills.

Druid: Same as Priest. It would be cool if they had some Nature-themed pets or tranformations.

Ranger: Needs some defensive skills.

Warden: It would be cool if it had a choice of becoming damage (for this, it couldn't use their passive, or it would be OP, like the new skill. Or AIGRIND could add skills that NEED 2H weapons to work, so, to use it, you can't use a Shield, and without one, you can't block)

Barbarian: Same as seeker. I think it already have some cool skills. But do you know what it would be cooler? If it could become a bear! XD

I'm not joking. This would be cool. Even if AIGRIND added it on the Lv 32 Armor Set.

Shaman: Same as Priest/Druid.

Rogue: Buff it. Still needs some things, like smoke bomb (3x3 area, let a debuff on the enemies that make them "Blind", reducing the Accuracy and removing the "In Battle" effect of Rogue, so they could become Invisible) or a mobility skill.

Hunter: I don't know if it needs defensive skills. 

Death Knight: Horse. I don't know if they need something new, just buff Secret Reserve.

Necromancer: The opposite of Priest. They already have cool damage skill, just give it a Area Healing ot something.

Warlock: Same as Ranged. It needs URGENTLY a defensive skill.

Charmer: Needs a identity. It doesn't have a Mass Aggro skill (doesn't needs Damage Ignoring since it has 2 healings), doesn't have a Area Healing and doesn't have Physical Damage skill (the only skills that use it is Call, Knowledge and the combo Summoner + Goading that increases the Wolf's damage).

Edited by Khrone