Say Goodbye To All.....

Luvis

:cray: I just wanna say Goodbye to all....I dont wanna spam or anythings but this is my last words..

My account Have been blocked...Im gonna quit........

I'm not be able to prove that Im innocent....

Dev ask me to "ask yourprovider's support to provide transaction specification for all messages"

But I dont know how to do it....coz it since February that I bought Mcoin (the Last time i ever bought mcoin)

Thanks to all my Friend...Pain,Pleasewait,Flu,Gi,Meow,Turtle,Cocus And Many Many more friends I didnt mention

I was having A good times with all of U.....Cya All good luck.....

To All That ever ganked me...And to all that ever been ganked by me....Just wanna Say :".I. You"

PS: GM please! Don't Remove my Topic

• Developer

Dev ask me to "ask yourprovider's support to provide transaction specification for all messages"

But I dont know how to do it....coz it since February that I bought Mcoin (the Last time i ever bought mcoin)

Hello.

You just have to call to your mobile provider and ask about transaction specification for desirable dates, then you will receive it on your mail. After just forward it to our support.

If everything will be fine then your account will be unblocked.

Good luck.

:cray: I just wanna say Goodbye to all....I dont wanna spam or anythings but this is my last words..

Thanks to all my Friend...Pain,Pleasewait,Flu,Gi,Meow,Turtle,Cocus And Many Many more friends I didnt mention

To All That ever ganked me...And to all that ever been ganked by me....Just wanna Say :".I. You"

Just Do what snorly said and be back :)

:bad: ....I already went to the mobile centre this morning.....They said its forbidden.....(All Sms transaction cannot be just sent out lol)

To be honest..It is Dev's fault for saying it is a fraud and blocking my account.....

How should i know SmS payment is a fruad???

If it is a fruad just stop providing us with that Sms payment......(My country cannot Buy mcoin through anything else)

Why would U care about that February SmS transaction so much.....

U know I have 6 chars in that account....And I spent lots of time and Money on it........(Never even scum anyone)

......*sigh*......I really wanna say some guilty words here...but I can't.....Coz I will get banned

i heard a similour story like your's, There are some misstakes yes about transactions. Just try to give them as much info as you can, it might help you out on getting yr account back.

in meanwhile, Goodluck Louis! Sorry to hear it :/

You are not the only one in this! I got both two of my accounts blocked for Nothing I have done against warspear or anyone. After all the time and money I have spent on Aigrind, I got in such ridiculious trouble which I have never even thought before.

They blocked me, not just one, but TWO Accounts.. So I made a contact to support team by mail, and they did not answer why my accounts were blocked, except a short pretending to be nice and asking me to send them the transaction information. Of course, I used to purchase via mobile sms and that was like since... when.. I can't even remember, maybe months ago. They said "just ask your provider for the transaction information for the selected period of time.. via mail..." blah blah blah... Support team response made it sound like a 2minutes thing to do. I'm telling u this, it is not possible to get that information from where I live. I lost some amount of money with this sms mcoin purchase and I didn't mind that. Why this now? Blocking innocent players just to make sure last years bills were paid is a part of developing the game?

I tried sending mails to support telling them I couldn't get that information but after a few mails I see no response this time. I feel like that is worse than being scammed or hacked by a random dude. They are supposed to be on us players side, to help us with trouble, on the other hand they are giving me a hard time. I thought about quitting game soon if there is still no response from support.

Luvis, I know exactly how you feel, bro! Feeling of being betrayed!

GM HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, the right thing. This is going way too far. Maybe you guys should stop with the updates of game, and pay attention to these innocent people you have blocked.

:bad: ....I already went to the mobile centre this morning.....They said its forbidden.....(All Sms transaction cannot be just sent out lol)

To be honest..It is Dev's fault for saying it is a fraud and blocking my account.....

How should i know SmS payment is a fruad???

If it is a fruad just stop providing us with that Sms payment......(My country cannot Buy mcoin through anything else)

Why would U care about that February SmS transaction so much.....

U know I have 6 chars in that account....And I spent lots of time and Money on it........(Never even scum anyone)

......*sigh*......I really wanna say some guilty words here...but I can't.....Coz I will get banned

If your name is on your account u should be able to get your sms records, if the company tells u no, then their on crack.

and if/when u get ur account back you should start buying ur mcoins threw paypal so u have records of it  :facepalm:

farewell eventhough i didnt know you

Keep sending emails to devs if you cant get your account back they will ban you 1 week i lost my account now im getting it back in 4 days xd bro when you get your account back is like the happiest feeling ever

Hello.

You just have to call to your mobile provider and ask about transaction specification for desirable dates, then you will receive it on your mail. After just forward it to our support.

If everything will be fine then your account will be unblocked.

Good luck.

Snorlax why cant you just help her out? I mean u are someone Important in the game thing arent you?  :blush: Use ur mighty powers! for good not evil! well I wish u the best and I hope u can come back to Ws we will await you  :)