Us-Saphire - Astral Clan (Elf/Chosen)

x

Hello all  :) ,

I'm creating a clan for Astral Labyrinth (for people who likes to farm it from ({Us-Saphire} Elf/Chosen side))

The clan leader is : Nikdruid

The rules for joining the clan and being a part of the farmers in this clan are :

• If you want to join you have to be level 17-20
  • If you want to join when you join i'll test you if you're a ranged attack your test will be in(Exe & Alien) if you're a melee attack your test will be in(Herald & Scorp).
  • You need to talk english ;) .
  • You need to be active  :)
  • You need to be patience in lab each minute, the important rule in clan is patience, patience is the key of life & lab.
  • All classes can join from Elf & Chosen side.
  • All who gonna join or joined before please check the official map of Astral Labyrinth(the full map) & the Elves map down there under our Emblem.
  • None scammer can or spammer join :aggressive: :diablo: .
  • Each Month there will be a winner who'll win 1 set of (Reliquary), How to win ? Answer : who be most active/best in his class/farm a lot/got patience in lab will get the prize
  • If you're a Druid and want to join your heal max have to be 250
  • If you're a Priest and want to join your heal max have to be 690
  • *This clan weren't be a guild for it*.
  • I gonna post the level of each player in lab the levels are : { Not Bad,Good,Great,Better,Very good,Perfect,Excellent & Pro }.
  • There's ranks for player and they're(Heir,Explorer & Newbie) & there's 3 levels for each rank e.x: Heir 1, ranks can be set by activation & lab level.
  • And the last rule for joining post your name,level n class down there and i pm you or pm me ingame Nikdruid so i see you and after that we'll see what's gonna happen :) ;)  gl all.
What you will see here in the future the notes i add these notes will help you to know more about the clan.
  • We need Mages & Druids in clan.
  • There's a section for videos & who did this video down after lab map in spoiler.
Now i'll post the name of members in this clan in alphabetic and date of joining  :

Name:      Level:      Faction:        Class :          Date of joining (MM/DD/YYYY):                Level in lab:                Rank:      Level of rank:

Catharina    20        Firstborn        Druid                    8/11/2013                                        Not Set                    Newbie                      1

Deoxyz        20        Chosen          Paladin                  9/23/2013                                        Not Set                    Newbie                      1

Fastlightt    20        Chosen          Paladin                  8/11/2013                                        Excellent                  Explorer                  2

Katharine    20        Chosen          Priest                    8/11/2013                                        Better                      Explorer                    1

Luvybe        20        Chosen          Priest                    8/10/2013                                        Very Good                Explorer                  2

Mirallas        18          Chosen          Priest                    7/27/2013                                        Better                        Heir                        2

Mrskrillex    20          Firstborn      Bladedancer            7/18/2013                                      Excellent                    Heir                        2

Nikdruid      20          Firstborn        Druid                      7/18/2013                                      Not Set(forever)        Leader

Nikgot          20          Firstborn        Ranger                    7/18/2013                                      Not Set(forever)        Leader

Quency        20          Firstborn        Ranger                    9/23/2013                                      Not Set                    Newbie                    1

Reylovo      20          Firstborn        Bladedancer            11/10/2013                                      Excellent                  Explorer                  1 

Tauros          20        Chosen          Paladin                    8/11/2013                                        Perfect                    Explorer                  1

Viviienne      18        Chosen          Priest                      8/11/2013                                          Perfect                    Explorer                  3

Xamitx          18          Chosen          Priest                      7/18/2013                                          Perfect                    Explorer                3

Xxamitxx      18          Firstborn        Ranger                  7/18/2013                                            Perfect                    Explorer                3

Zeusxelie      20          Chosen          Paladin                  7/24/2013                                            Excellent                  Heir                      2

Each player joined this clan or gonna join have to know all name of bosses in lab and their drops :

Name of boss :                                                        Drop :                                    Level of item :

Heralds Tetrarch/Messengers Archon            Belts and Boots                                            17

Scorpions' Matriarch/Scarbs Empress            Armors,Helmets and Gloves                          17

Chief Executor/Powerful Torturer                  Weapons,Cloaks and Rings                            17

Aliens Consul/Strangers Senator                    Amulets                                                          18

Medusa                                                          Helmets                                                          18

Echidna                                                          Gloves                                                            18

Blazing Anax                                                    Boots                                                            18

Kazh-Maar                                                      Weapons                                                        18

Oko-Shaar                                                      Armors                                                            18

Thx for listening  :)

Our Guild Emblem is :

Опубликованное фото

The Astral Labyrinth full map:

Опубликованное фото

Videos :

Ive already been in an astralclan called astrales remember :(. I know you want me to join and I appreciate that you think I'm a good farmer but I gotta stay with them :(. Also they don't limit me on levels to farm :!. I go to astral lab as a level 10 and their OK with it 8)

Ive already been in an astralclan called astrales remember :( . I know you want me to join and I appreciate that you think I'm a good farmer but I gotta stay with them :( . Also they don't limit me on levels to farm :!. I go to astral lab as a level 10 and their OK with it 8)

ok np bro  ;)

Ive already been in an astralclan called astrales remember :( . I know you want me to join and I appreciate that you think I'm a good farmer but I gotta stay with them :( . Also they don't limit me on levels to farm :!. I go to astral lab as a level 10 and their OK with it 8)

lolz why would a lvl 10 farm lab, lower dmg or heal than lvl 18-20 and u cant do lab quests with it  :wacko: and gdluck X with ur clan  :good:

lolz why would a lvl 10 farm lab, lower dmg or heal than lvl 18-20 and u cant do lab quests with it  :wacko: and gdluck X with ur clan  :good:

thx bro  :)  wer very close lvl up at the mercs  ;D :clapping: :)

my druid heals around (300-28= :bomb: ) :mega_shok:

say how mch lol n name so i pmu :)

Benge 272 :shok: but i won't be able to be very active anyway ;D

np added  ;) :)

player benge has been dismissed from clan cuz he didn't b active from when he joined clan.

player benge has been dismissed from clan cuz he's didn't b active from when he joined clan set baba :-)

lol i had no idea i was included

Опубликованное фото

lol i had no idea i was included

Опубликованное фото

really baba like i didn't talk 2 u at game  :facepalm: :facepalm:

u really wanna chat with me....why dnt u say so ;D

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

you got a problem with it?? I bought it 20k before and unbind it with 1 mcoin.. lol

no forget sun  :facepalm:

lol it wasn't for you..

i k but telling u forget  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

yay im excellent :blush: can i lvlup to GOD?

max is excellent  ;D  i added pro lool but we'll see  ;D

This clan Sucks really bad, And I wasent dismissed, I quittedz. X only gives orders and treats members like noob.  :bad:

This clan Sucks really bad, And I wasent dismissed, I quittedz. X only gives orders and treats members like noob.  :bad:

first clan isn't noob all in it r pros, second u didn't quit u dismissed third u from the beginning noob u was crossing sometimes before us  :bad:  n u close to let me die 2 times n i used pots 2 times  :bad:

first clan isn't noob all in it r pros, second u didn't quit u dismissed third u from the beginning noob u was crossing sometimes before us  :bad:  n u close to let me die 2 times n i used pots 2 times  :bad:

First, Learn English.

Second, I left your stupid clan.

Third, Samuelx was not even in the area so i thought he had crossed.

Four, If you lead 9 mobs to me, why the duck where you putting me in a damn hurry.

Fifth, Its a stupid clan, I farm Eye, I dot go in "missions" to Herald :bad: just so you got the quest.

Sixth, duck You ;D

Seventh, I don't care if you have Zeus, or any famous player in this clan, it still is a stupid clan.

Eight, Een Astrales make more sense than this.

Ninth :facepalm:

First, Learn English.

Four, If you lead 9 mobs to me, why the ♥♥♥♥ where you putting me in a damn hurry.

Fifth, Its a stupid clan, I farm Eye, I dot go in "missions" to Herald :bad: just so you got the quest.

Sixth, ♥♥♥♥ You ;D

Seventh, I don't care if you have Zeus, or any famous player in this clan, it still is a stupid clan.

just go away  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

just go away  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:rofl:

:rofl:

will u go  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  we know ur a spammer even from ur personal text  :facepalm: :facepalm:

First, Learn English.

Four, If you lead 9 mobs to me, why the ♥♥♥♥ where you putting me in a damn hurry.

Sixth, ♥♥♥♥ You ;D

skiney be nice  :) x isnt mean, didnt see anything mean about him when doing lab with him, not saying ur a bad runner but its not gd leaving ur healers behind u  :friends: if they die, u die

skiney be nice  :) x isnt mean, didnt see anything mean about him when doing lab with him, not saying ur a bad runner but its not gd leaving ur healers behind u  :friends: if they die, u die

I didn't left any healer, a ranger stayed in the previous area and I thought he had crossed. X treats members like noobs, he made me suicide at EYE to do Herald's quest :facepalm:

I didn't left any healer, a ranger stayed in the previous area and I thought he had crossed. X treats members like noobs, he made me suicide at EYE to do Herald's quest :facepalm:

ya its my fault ya  :'( :facepalm:  sry man r u kidding just leave us ok it my fault ya ok  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: now cya  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

sounds interesting by reading front page ::)

Can my Druid join ?Nik :)

ya ofc  :)  name n level n ur in  ;)  + say ur heal