to grocery fb

desy patah

hai...i know u rich....but please dont use pots when duel with me ok  :diablo: :diablo:

pots just for newbii or noob. :crazy: i respect legion. he not use pots when duel with me  :drinks: :drinks: i hate potter ok  :facepalm: .

Yesterday you and ur party kill us when i was helping my frend on genie quest :cray:.:facepalm: :facepalm:

But that was fun  ;D its a part of Warspear 8) :tease:

iya patah main ke elf aja,

xelina aja dari elf pindah ke mc...  :blush:

1pot costs 50gold only....10pots=500g  :crazy: then why not use  :yahoo: lol

where u buy that pots???  :shok:  i want it for killing noob...  ;D

there is no point on that way guy. U can say n0ob if he/she  have pots but never use it..face the realyty that pots is part of the game. Ane there is n0 rule in war.

there is no point on that way guy. U can say n0ob if he/she  have pots but never use it..face the realyty that pots is part of the game. Ane there is n0 rule in war.

yes i agree :)

@pendk sorry my frnd sells them to only elfs not mc:P

wah rame :D

patah cantik dew juga cantik scout u mw pilih yg mana  :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sapphire f.b

bladebara 18

bara 16

mc too many potter u know why tell that

plz tell sanbanyo & knightz dont use more acoss bcoz wast a time to kill and only noob do :diablo:

ugly duckling  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: hahahahahahaha

Feel that I must remind everyone Complaining about pot usage that this is still just a game.... and there is no such thing as a fair fight... just people complaining cause they don't have pots and die too quick... the weak are the unprepared  :spiteful:

Yes im a guy, and i dont need to use pot duel with u .

dont talk too much, and dont ever make my name down  :facepalm:

i never use pot duel with mc on 1 Vs 1 except war  :lol:

u always make a story, a top ranger / bd / druid can't beat u.

dont think like u pro, pro also can die!  ;D

since u post this msg, i keep asking proserpine to call u fight with me .

why u reject ? coz u can't beat me?  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Well since we are all in the bashing mood. I know someone who doesn't need any pots to kill you grocery. That would be me. I like how you split out of the arena when you seen me and koskiller coming. Don't talk the talk son.

Adding a little salt to the wound. What happened again groc? You got owned in the arena one on one. You know im a ranger and you know what skills I have. You talked your smack and got put in your place. Then you cried about losing. Plain and simple you can't walk the walk. Don't step to me until you get some better equips cuz you'll just get beat down again. Oh and sonof beat you too one on one. And I do believe you had a bet with him that the loser would delete their character. And you backed out. What a waste. Here's what you should do  :mega_shok:

Everything is fair in war, no problem with that but when it goes to PvP not fair.Because as i understand in PvP we fighting to know who's the most strongest, not find out who's the most richest

Flame u talk too much, not me. U know im a bd, and i know u are ranger. I dont need any eq, coz im full bg set.. The problem is, why im lose. Coz gm not fair. U hv a scatter skill, and i hv aggro. If im aggro u, u still can hit me. But if u do scatter on me, nothing can i do. Well, ty for the duel. Ranger king arena right now, but remember next update i be back . If bd hv new skill like a ranger, nothing u can say. My turn to kick u from game . See yah :)

hai...i know u rich....but please dont use pots when duel with me ok  :diablo: :diablo:

pots just for newbii or noob. :crazy: i respect legion. he not use pots when duel with me  :drinks: :drinks: i hate potter ok  :facepalm: .

I just saw this. Thank you for respecting me. As you respect me I respect you too. :drinks:

Honestly groc I don't wanna see you go. True I may not like you. But then again I don't know you. I've been working on a bd just so I can face you on your own terms. Its nothing personal I think we got a good rivalry going. Don't leave or ill have to find someone else to fight.