Lyzoic

Arena is nice, but awards isn't that nice if you're into charmer with physical accessories set, or perhaps a paladin with magical accessories. Well, I think it could be solved goodily just by removing arena accessories as from rewards and simply give (a lot) more imperials of greatness to winners, so they could just pick whatever they want instead of getting what they doesn't want. There's my suggestion now have a good day:piggy:

1 minute ago, Lyzoic said:

Arena is nice, but awards isn't that nice if you're into charmer with physical accessories set, or perhaps a paladin with magical accessories. Well, I think it could be solved goodily just by removing arena accessories as from rewards and simply give (a lot) more imperials of greatness to winners, so they could just pick whatever they want instead of getting what they doesn't want. There's my suggestion now have a good day:piggy:

I don't even know what rewards are you talking about. I am a bad gladiator :depressed:

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I don't even know what rewards are you talking about. I am a bad gladiator :depressed:

Here's a example, if charmer gets 1#, he gets this ring and around 43k imperials from this season. But what if he doesn't like magic ring? well he doesn't and he would like to get 75k(?) imperials instead of that magic ring, so he can just buy a physical one from the arena accessory shop☃️

Screenshot_20200627-013527.png

1 minute ago, Lyzoic said:

Here's a example, if charmer gets 1#, he gets this ring and around 43k imperials from this season. But what if he doesn't like magic ring? well he doesn't and he would like to get 75k(?) imperials instead of that magic ring, so he can just buy a physical one from the arena accessory shop☃️

Screenshot_20200627-013527.png

Oh, nice

14 минут назад, Lyzoic сказал:

Arena is nice, but awards isn't that nice if you're into charmer with physical accessories set, or perhaps a paladin with magical accessories. Well, I think it could be solved goodily just by removing arena accessories as from rewards and simply give (a lot) more imperials of greatness to winners, so they could just pick whatever they want instead of getting what they doesn't want.

I think it's better to give a choice (mdd or pdd ring, for example, you can choose), because imperials also can be spent on clothes of greatness (it's good, but not consistent with original purpose). It's good idea to give a choice wherever it can be, for example, in selecting skin for weapon for achievement e.g. charmer now can get only staff skin, but there are a lot of heroes with 1h mace and shield (and many want to use spear 😄).

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Lyzoic said:

can I bump this topic :c

Don’t miss your last chance to multiply your power and prepare for the truly unbelievable battles. The next L arena season, which will something entirely new prepared, will only be properly met by the most worthy of warriors that don’t spare any effort in striving for victory. 

Maybe this is something like that