Bye bladedancer and bye warspear

Darkzain

♥♥♥♥ u for calling me noob for no reason.

Good luck amplifying your brain and learning to respect people.

Noob xd joke and im sorry if i offended you

Noob xd joke and im sorry if i offended you

Dnt worry man the worst thing is you were right.

My lock is meganoob :D

No rings, no amulet, no cape, no amp. Just made it to farm points for the future.

Good luck and dnt leave game.

nope he lie xd he gonna start again if support dont recovery his bladehamster today asked me for a costume for his "new rogue"  dude you cant leave!!like me got ducked , scamed , hacked deleted items but always wake up now till  september when I return I gonna help you puto

nope he lie xd he gonna start again if support dont recovery his bladehamster today asked me for a costume for his "new rogue"  dude you cant leave!!like me got ♥♥♥♥ed , scamed , hacked deleted items but always wake up now till  september when I return I gonna help you puto

:shok: wow nice u go on ;P

dont lend someone ur acc! :diablo: 

nope he lie xd he gonna start again if support dont recovery his bladehamster today asked me for a costume for his "new rogue"  dude you cant leave!!like me got ♥♥♥♥ed , scamed , hacked deleted items but always wake up now till  september when I return I gonna help you puto

:P yeah i was going to stay but since a dramatic thing happened i wana leave :P

Darkzain why u dont play this game again from 0 to the 100 like u before got a scammed .... come back please ELF need u cause u the only one can beat A legendary player HASSN.... see ya :(

Darkzain why u dont play this game again from 0 to the 100 like u before got a scammed .... come back please ELF need u cause u the only one can beat A legendary player HASSN.... see ya :(

Many can xd anyclass can kill hassn in a pvp but in bds the person that i know who can beat hassn apart from me is mdea im not sure if jayrox can because he only hits 300 on hassn while he hits 350+ on jayrox but yeah mdea 100% sure can beat hassn btw ty xd

that was u or clara? ;D

looks like it was a elf messege probably clarra i dont go him i go heyy and i never asked for ezios account because i dont need it lol btw when was this lol i dont remember even saying this it was 100% sure clarra

Nope and i gave my info and stuff but no reply :)

Just wait for a while and keep on txting to support you will sure get it..... if u share your id with others you get ban for few days and you will get back id.

same like Malexloxa he shared his id with bloodlords but bloodlord refused to return his id. so malek sent mail to support dey banned his id for few days den he got it back..

keep on try

im 100% sure that jayrox will post on this topic just to make me clarra xd im not clarra :D he thinks im paulinali and i lied to u all :! why would i deleted my chars just to create drama and i never scam ask dgray crossfit ur self i will never do that

:yahoo: getting my bd back in 6 days and something hours

:sorry: lost a friend called jayrox

nope.

you are clarra (level 4 rogue) and paulinali isnt you,and its not clarra,its a friends acc,who got you into the trap,so i could proof that you use clarra.

look in my new topic.you should take the name "shitzain" instead of "darkzain"

r u kidding darkzain? u say bye Warspear, bt ur still daily log on here in fourm and in game too..  :facepalm:  ppl called liar those act like u

thats why i told him not to come back :pleasantry: