Need Some Help From An Experienced Person!

KeyurJain

Hello My name is Keyur. I am from India. I have been playing Warspear its Superb no Doubt. I need some help on many topics. First of all how to order Miracle coins for Indian ? I will like if u show me process through sms. I have Vodafone sim card. Secondly if i get miracle coins will it be on whole email id's all the hero's or only on 1 specific hero or on same faction all hero's?? Thirdly i have seen some guys here on forum have square boxes of yellow color or red color beneath their name wat are those and how to get those? Fourthly how to go on hunts like in chat i see some say lab hunt pm me and all. i have 2 email id's and all 12 hero's of different lvl. max is lvl 13 ranger named Aimmaster. Fifthly how to get a screen shot on my mobile for my android phone of the map or any hero or anything else in game. I will be waiting for ur reply soon thank you and hope to get answers of all my questions one by one and also some extra information if possible  ;)

Hello My name is Keyur. I am from India. I have been playing Warspear its Superb no Doubt. I need some help on many topics. First of all how to order Miracle coins for Indian ? I will like if u show me process through sms. I have Vodafone sim card. Secondly if i get miracle coins will it be on whole email id's all the hero's or only on 1 specific hero or on same faction all hero's?? Thirdly i have seen some guys here on forum have square boxes of yellow color or red color beneath their name wat are those and how to get those? Fourthly how to go on hunts like in chat i see some say lab hunt pm me and all. i have 2 email id's and all 12 hero's of different lvl. max is lvl 13 ranger named Aimmaster. Fifthly how to get a screen shot on my mobile for my android phone of the map or any hero or anything else in game. I will be waiting for ur reply soon thank you and hope to get answers of all my questions one by one and also some extra information if possible  ;)

add me on eu :friends:  i will lvl u all the way to 20( my char name is jaythug :good:

miracle coins go to all ur chars in that email.

i have all 5boxes becouse i have 500+ posts, yellow ones are users and players, red blue green or any other colour are admins/devs.

to get 2 boxes u need 50+ posts, to get 3boxes u need 150posts i think or 100.. to get 4boxes u need 250+ boxes, and ofc 500+ for 5 boxes.

i sometimes play on my samsung galaxy ace, too, i take screenshots by pressing the square button and the turn off button (do it quick, almost like press them both together but square button first)

Thanks Legioneer for your help. It was very helpful to me. and still some questions answers are left which maybe some1 else can answer to so i am waiting for the remaining answers to get. Hope to get it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

um...in india buying m.coin via sms is not possible at the moment. But admin are trying to promote it.

you can buy M.coin via CREDIT CARD!!!.[/size] :dirol: