Lv10 Arena Setup

Defi

Am i really crazy?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am i really crazy?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yesssure

Some call me crazy, i call myself bored. Whatever i am, im going to try and setup a shaman for the lv10 arena. Please tell me what skill setup, equipment and even staff i should try and get my hands on. All details vastly appreciated 8)

Start off with the gear, It should be lvl 9 toget started with.

Once you get your points stacked up, try replacing some lvl 9gear with arena armour for the extra resilence. (note: Bd`s and rangers can have 20%crit)

As for the skills, I would recommend getting like +3heal, +5blind and +3 quake, this way your less vulnerable in arena.

You could try +5heal and blind, but you`ll miss your AoE against melee opponents.

Once you get your points stacked up, try replacing some lvl 9gear with arena armour for the extra resilence. (note: Bd`s and rangers can have 20%crit)

As for the skills, I would recommend getting like +3heal, +5blind and +3 quake, this way your less vulnerable in arena.

You could try +5heal and blind, but you`ll miss your AoE against melee opponents.

Its level 10 Male. Then you can only have 1 skill on 5 and 1 on 3.

Thanks, im going to make a lv20 sham aswell so this is useful but for now im just focussing on lv10 arena

Its level 10 Male. Then you can only have 1 skill on 5 and 1 on 3.

oh right, that`s one skill point less.

well, I`d suggest +2heal, +5blind and +3quake then :D

Thanks Elenitza.

I'd say go with either 4 ball and 4 blind or 5 blind and 3 ball. Switch ball with quake if you prefer that. At level ten you only will do 2x2. Atleast in my experience. But definatly atleast 4 blind. If you and your partner are amped even a little bit then you should be able to blind one guy and have the other guy dead, or close to by the time the other guy comes back.

I'd say go with either 4 ball and 4 blind or 5 blind and 3 ball. Switch ball with quake if you prefer that. At level ten you only will do 2x2. Atleast in my experience. But definatly atleast 4 blind. If you and your partner are amped even a little bit then you should be able to blind one guy and have the other guy dead, or close to by the time the other guy comes back.

I did lvl 10arena for a while on my other shaman with a friend, he also played a lvl 10shaman.

I think our ratio was about 35/32 in wins and losses at the end of the week, we were both amped to like +6 I kno I was.

No difficulty what so ever.

whats the craze of making lvl 10 chars :bad:

u might as well pvp wid lvl3 n see who the best lvl 3 is :aggressive:

Its trying to prove you Can make an amazing char thats not lv20. Demo in EU is a great example. Hes lvl14 and hes beating lv20s in pvp cave! :tease: And, everyone wants to be the top in a leaderboard and since 7-10 has their own leaderboard(as well as 4-6, 11-14, 15-18 and 19-20), its seems like a great way to challenge new people. All of that OR the honest truth which is people just want bragging rights to be arses  :aggressive:

Its trying to prove you Can make an amazing char thats not lv20. Demo in EU is a great example. Hes lvl14 and hes beating lv20s in pvp cave! :tease: And, everyone wants to be the top in a leaderboard and since 7-10 has their own leaderboard(as well as 4-6, 11-14, 15-18 and 19-20), its seems like a great way to challenge new people. All of that OR the honest truth which is people just want bragging rights to be arses  :aggressive:

He's +10 rogue its not a miracle he's beating lvl 20's :facepalm:

My shaman for lvl10 is one of the best (not braging)

My skill setup is lvl5 Quake and lvl3 blind.

My gear setup:

lvl9 staff

lvl 9 amulet and rings

Lvl8 arena armour(ressi + hp)

Lvl 7 arena hood (hp)

lvl10 shoes ( Only shoes that has hp)

lvl 10 Halloween cape(Night wings) has 8 moon only cape lvl10 cape that has moon,lucky if u can find one or stick with lvl9 normal cape.

Belt lvl9 moon.

With hp enchants on amulet and rings gives 1400+ hp just perfect to tank a bd's hams and rogues mercs strike.

I prefer going full moon,which heals 75 kinda enough to kite if u use lvl5 quake in good way.

Resi is around 11%+ to tank rangers,only rangers trouble u in arena.

He's +10 rogue its not a miracle he's beating lvl 20's :facepalm:

Demoledorx*, lvl 14 dk. Correct me if im wrong but hes in pvp a hell of alot

Yea rogue was Xdemoledor or something my bad :blush:  But havent seen his dk anywhere

+3 heal will not do much since the shaman is lvl 10 +5 quake and +5 blind will do ya good

Yea rogue was Xdemoledor or something my bad :blush:  But havent seen his dk anywhere

Np  8) His dk is the stuff wet dreams are made of (or atleast mine anyway)

+3 heal will not do much since the shaman is lvl 10 +5 quake and +5 blind will do ya good

That's for idiot's. Goodluck vs casters and rangers.