Sex/Gender change

Melfice

We Can change hairstyle,hair color ,many costiumes(male,female,monsters)also Can change Name of our char,but gender cannot by changet.I suggest to put new options or give us "dna potion"(item) alows us to change from male char to female and vice versa.Why?Many ppl want cgange this or then sell chars somone,if we Can change all (gender,hair,color,costiume)we Can almost bę new person :) mayby in future u give us option to change fraction or class or both.Please read and write comment moderators ,good day.

I dont think there would be a big problem adding this ingame.

I think it would be nice to have that option  (hope it isnt too expensive)

xD i mean many ppl buy female char(i know It's prohibited) but sometime somone who leave warspear just give somone his Acc .And they want change gender. xD or vice versa male to female.

Male to Famale = Gay  :rofl:

Sell account is illegal....

(hope it isnt too expensive)

Look at how the name change is priced and then keep dreaming :facepalm: . Nice idea though

Hahaha ;D So you want to change into a male? I wish if Lordyasir had a forum account,He was a "fan" of yours =).

O.o he does...

first of all im a boy and i have very funny story, when my old char get hacked/banned 'fwq (warlock-gender male)'. im so sad and then i make a new char 'sternriter (warlock-gender ????)', im play everyday to lvl up fast, and when im done map 2(irselnot). i go to norlant swamp, at there coz afraid my gears broke, im take off all gears(naked). and know what happen???,

IM VERY SURPRISED, MY CHAR GENDER IS FEMALE, I KNOW IT WHEN LVL 15, AND IM TIRED TO MAKE NEW CHAR!!!!,

so please devs make a scroll to change gender coz im not mcoiner, so i can buy it from mcoiner, thx before.

Mayby i want change my gender,name,hair,costiume ;) Funny is ppl judge somone his gay coz he play female Char.What about other Game like TomB Rider?Main Heroine is Female ,man who play this game i gay?Or other Fighting Games like Tekken many female characters ,only for females?And robots and animals in this game too for robots and animals?xD nope for all ppl Games are for fun not to IDentyfi with your char ;)

first of all im a boy and i have very funny story, when my old char get hacked/banned 'fwq (warlock-gender male)'. im so sad and then i make a new char 'sternriter (warlock-gender ????)', im play everyday to lvl up fast, and when im done map 2(irselnot). i go to norlant swamp, at there coz afraid my gears broke, im take off all gears(naked). and know what happen???,

IM VERY SURPRISED, MY CHAR GENDER IS FEMALE, I KNOW IT WHEN LVL 15, AND IM TIRED TO MAKE NEW CHAR!!!!,

so please devs make a scroll to change gender coz im not mcoiner, so i can buy it from mcoiner, thx before.

LMAO!! epic!! XD

But one good reason has been pointed out.

hey boss :blush:

give me stern

ill give you iraqx  :blush:

hahaha,

that will never happen bro, :D

dont worry, u will have pro warlock,

but ur barb important to guild, im wanna guild balance,

need tanker,