The Story of Hunter

Tired and hungry after the long journey, I decided to walk to the tavern in the port . Worked here, my old friend Ugruck . I sat down at a table and ordered some food . 

Ugruck: What brings you to these parts my friend?

Me: I heard that the Sea Monster does not give you peace and continue attacking the lost travelers. I decided to kill him

Ugruck: Sea Monster is like a hydra, for 10 days will be a new . It's not as easy as you think . Recently appeared hunters here, I think will take care of the problem

Me: I do not trust them, but if they are to help you, I do not have anything against

Ugruck: Speaking of hunters, I would like to tell you a story my friend. He lives in a town north of here - Western Caravan Camp . 20 years ago was one of the best hunters. He killed a lot of monsters and elves . He had a beautiful white horse . Together they were able to overcome all . They were friends. One day, while patrolling the area next to the city Nadir-Sard, he heard a strange rustling in the bushes . When he turned, the elves attacked him and with them the animals . Miracle he managed to defeat the attackers, but he was badly wounded .  On the way back to the house he lost consciousness, but his faithful friend - white horse - was watching over him and a day later he brought it to the Western Caravan Camp .  The story quickly spread around united world mountaineers and forsakens . From now on Nadir-Sard is a war, and wounded hunter is unable to fight, and every now and then is tasked to kill animals

Me: This is a very interesting story, thank you that you told it to me . I'm very tired. I go to bed

Ugruck: Good night , my friend

Me: Byee

Sorry for my bad english . I hope you understand my story xD

I like your story, but it's a bit to short :nea:

I really hope you get make it a bit longer O:-)

wats de story abt :wacko: ???

ugruck clean the bathroom

i still dnt get de whole concept.....all i see is an old man and some random guy involved in a conversation ;D :rofl: