Nice idea for next update

Ryuken

I have idea when arena is open:

1. No longer war in Hunting area, its useful for avoiding quest disturbance

2. In hunting area, we can invite opponent faction to fight by selecting interect - invite to fight

3. War mode in main town to save each town

4. Gold/cc/coins/level will be required to join at arena to reduce the cruel/noise/spam players

5. Give a trophy who has most arena point in a week

@rainbow, pls respect people, let everyone says their opinion, i dont care whether if dev accepting my opinion or not, the best things, say with a respection or just say "i dont agree" its enough, dont let ppl down with your bad word, sorry...

@rainbow, pls respect people, let everyone says their opinion, i dont care whether if dev accepting my opinion or not, the best things, say with a respection or just say "i dont agree" its enough, dont let ppl down with your bad word, sorry...

I always respect people. Im just angry why you made so many post asking the same thing if you dont care about his acepatation and there wasnt any explanation with your suggestion.

Kuzmitch isn't angry, why are you angry? Are you moderator? Although my idea is worth, at least it can open a little inspiration and i didn't force dev to add, just a suggest

I have idea when arena is open:

1. No longer war in Hunting area, its useful for avoiding quest disturbance

2. In hunting area, we can invite opponent faction to fight by selecting interect - invite to fight

Not a good idea. It's my opinion.  :blush:

Thank you, for description when you enjoy collecting some items for quest, suddently you killed by enemy faction without confirmation to fight, i think you r very happy dying... Lol thanks for killing me.. :P, kill me again pls.. :)

Sometimes everybody enjoy war but sometimes they want peace, how about enable option like icon instead of name;

- allow anemy faction attack (fight icon)

- peace mode (peace icon)

Hello, its just suggest, dont blame me pls

Sometimes everybody enjoy war but sometimes they want peace, how about enable option like icon instead of name;

Just stop making double posts. There is the edot buton.

And then the game will be boring, for do quests like killing enemies will take hours because all noobs will put on just bt seeing you. If you dont want to fight make oppenent faction char. The maps for the quests are large not just 1m^2 . If you see an enemy just change map and wait till he pass. Without wasting time with messages ec.

You dont care about this suggestion, i mean devs will decide.. yes right.. but, please, stop spamming and forcing us to accept your suggestion. We just dont like it.

Thank you, for description when you enjoy collecting some items for quest, suddently you killed by enemy faction without confirmation to fight, i think you r very happy dying... Lol thanks for killing me.. :P, kill me again pls.. :)

Please stop double post.

If you are doing quests in dangerous places, so becareful. Imagine this scene: You're looking for trouble in Fight Mode, then some noobs kill you and when you come back for revenge, all are in Peace Mode.  :facepalm: