Cleiton banned unfairly.

Brdigo

I wonder why my brother Cleiton banned permanently, he played Warspear the three years or more and deposited to help the server grow it was banned unfairly, he sold an account for a Bladedancer Rikin called the name of the paladin was Jhojackbr, you may notice that Jhojackbr is online and Cleiton banned forever, then deal with and fix what went wrong in time to block the accounts are correct what are doing, if not unlock the account of my brother we will simply find another game so maybe this Seija a farewell, I would like to apologize to some players is that.

:facepalm: 

I wonder why my brother Cleiton banned permanently, he played Warspear the three years or more and deposited to help the server grow it was banned unfairly, he sold an account for a Bladedancer Rikin called the name of the paladin was Jhojackbr, you may notice that Jhojackbr is online and Cleiton banned forever, then deal with and fix what went wrong in time to block the accounts are correct what are doing, if not unlock the account of my brother we will simply find another game so maybe this Seija a farewell, I would like to apologize to some players is that.

:facepalm:

2x u post this topic but not hear,  :facepalm:

1.U say, "He is sell char", are u read the rule, selling/trading/buying account is illegal?

2.U receive gold by rikin