Stairs

Nakkti

These days chainless has increased majorly in difficulty. It may be time for developers to investigate alternative fixes or ways to breach enemy lands.

Sure reviving will get you past a block, but not everybody can do that and then you have to survive elf lands with all the new questors thanks to Guild points... then you have to take a boss from elven farmers.

There is tricks to doing chainless, but even those tricks are incredibly hard these days, due to recent changes.

Perhaps placing this into the suggestions section of forum, and suggesting ways to help with this problem?

Sure reviving will get you past a block, but not everybody can do that and then you have to survive elf lands with all the new questors thanks to Guild points... then you have to take a boss from elven farmers.

And we come to the other point, the one that will prolly lock this topic  :give_rose:

If you think about it, reviving costs coins, coins cost money, money gusta devs mucho.... By reviving cash flows into their pockets so why would they remove the cause of those revives? Why settle with a benz when you can have a porsche....

Improved pass means less revives, means less coins, means less cash.... Doesnt seem something they would be interested in..

And we come to the other point, the one that will prolly lock this topic  :give_rose:

If you think about it, reviving costs coins, coins cost money, money gusta devs mucho.... By reviving cash flows into their pockets so why would they remove the cause of those revives? Why settle with a benz when you can have a porsche....

Improved pass means less revives, means less coins, means less cash.... Doesnt seem something they would be interested in..

Omfg this is so true :shok: :mega_shok:

• 2 weeks later...

Thabks for putting those screenies up, chicken...I forgot to do so when we did those c.l attempts. But Good point. Hence the suggestion to everyone to quit buying mc untill devs change this. Btw yall, when. made that suggestion the devs decided to ban me untill the 31st of july fkr 'cursing' so dont give then a reason to ban you, when you threaten theyre money. If you check any of my other topics, ive got banned plenty, but never did I get banned.untill I said to quit buying mc. nteresting fact, eh?

This is WARspear, quests should not be easy. If you want an easy game where everything is handed to you on a platter go play something else. Or get "half a million" MC to help and you will pass. Chainless quests are in the enemy territory for a reason, it should not be easy.

Of course, but why is it a lot easier for elfs than for mc?

Hard quest is something different than impossible quest (except maybe in the middle of the night).

Even with 7-8 parties it is impossible to pass the stairs. I talk from experience. And why should mc use "half a million" when elves can do it with 4-5 players, or even less!

And;

We are talking about lvl 15 gear. It should be available for lvl 15's.

Of course, but why is it a lot easier for elfs than for mc?

Hard quest is something different than impossible quest (except maybe in the middle of the night).

Even with 7-8 parties it is impossible to pass the stairs. I talk from experience. And why should mc use "half a million" when elves can do it with 4-5 players, or even less!

And;

We are talking about lvl 15 gear. It should be available for lvl 15's.

Because MC allow elfs to do it with 4 people? If MC start blocking behind caravan elfs also won't be able to pass...

Do you think that would be a good for the game? Would lvl 15's have equipment? In your "good situation" CL should be impossible...

• 1 month later...

Because MC allow elfs to do it with 4 people? If MC start blocking behind caravan elfs also won't be able to pass...

srsly, why dont we just all go block, each faction their pass, stack all elfs on stairs and all mc behind caravan and lets just stand there and have massive cocktail parties  ;D

Screw questing, screw hunting, pvping, wars, screw it all :D coz the actual point of this game is to stand in one spot for the whole day and waste life and air  :good:

:wacko:

like my dear friend showed here, lastmage, if i ever saw that guy somwhere else besides stairs..... char made for camping lol waste of char space, gold and coins..

But in the end, lets just BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK, SCREW THE GAME!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: