Stairs

Nakkti

How long must we  continueto continually complain about this before something gets done. For the last two days, ive gather over 30-40 People to chainless, organised them pretty damn well too... And still when we reached stairs there was a half million lvl 20 elfs just waiting for us. Its incredibly unbalanced. Those stairs are a choke point, right dead in the middle of twohigh lvl elf towns.

It is not nearly impossible to do. It IS impossible to do. At the same time, while we were gathering and organising, there was atleast a pt of elfs spys standing where we gathered? Devs, if you wont change it, Please give some ducking advice as to howtf, we can do chainless league. This makes a huge difference in the balance of power...

You see, when a lvl 15, and 18 mc enter into arena against a lvl 18, and 15 elf the chabces of the elfs winning are higher then hours, regardless of mcs op skills for several reason.

1. Chabced are the lvl 15 elf has bg gear while the 15 Mc prolly has lvl 12 equipment. Try winning a match against two rangers wheb your barbarian buddy is getting killed in the first two hits. Its pretty aggravating.

2. Not only is the choke point imbalanced, so is Beregars gaurd. So it not only makes it hard to get bg equipment from nadir, but from bosses aswell.

As far as the land layout goes, it is tacticly OP for elfs. Yall are closer to bg, The new berengars tower, The choke point at stairs, Its nuch easier for yall to get to maraksha, then it is for us to get to sea monster. Its bull shit. Ill be taking screenies here soon, and I will eventuakly piss people off enough to go on a miracle coin strike. I hope you guys can continue to pay your developers after EU goes dark on you. Who knows, maybe eventually mcs all over this will do the same. We're tired of not bieng able to do chainless.

And I dare one elf to bring up the fact that rogues troll on lower lvls... So the duck what? Thats the only down side to removing the ducking stairs for yall. Blow me

CL should not be easy :P and after all use ur mind. Plan a strategy. U know elf are there. Send rouges first that create chaos then send warlocks to secure the area. I would love to see a town siege. 

Bro... If theyres a strategy we havnt tried, let me know. -_- But it litterally makes no difference with the numbers thatgather atstairs. Ill take screenies of both sides tomorow, and post. You will see. And I agree, chainless league shouldnt be easy. And for Elfs, no, its not super easy. Buts its IMPOSSIBLE for mcs.

Btw, sending rogues first - Dividing your forces.(Doesnt help) Merely Lets us get killed faster.  The only way I see it happening that way it turns out now, is if everyone we gather is a warlock. -_-

I pass stairs bymyself too bro. doesnt nake you cool. And at the same time, it makes you unhelpful. Im talking about doing CHAINLESS LEAGUE.

Bro... If theyres a strategy we havnt tried, let me know. -_- But it litterally makes no difference with the numbers thatgather atstairs. Ill take screenies of both sides tomorow, and post. You will see. And I agree, chainless league shouldnt be easy. And for Elfs, no, its not super easy. Buts its IMPOSSIBLE for mcs.

Btw, sending rogues first - Dividing your forces.(Doesnt help) Merely Lets us get killed faster.  The only way I see it happening that way it turns out now, is if everyone we gather is a warlock. -_-

I pass stairs bymyself too bro. doesnt nake you cool. And at the same time, it makes you unhelpful. Im talking about doing CHAINLESS LEAGUE.

1. i never said it made me look cool

2. passing by ur self is aparantly hard since all those traps..

heres a solution to get PASSED THE stairs. i dont care wat happens when u cross.

1. go to stairs area

2. demand arena

3. after arena run passed the stairs quikly while ur pvp buff avtive(dont attak anyone, just run)

4. ones ur in next area, if elf follows u, pray to ur stun skills, (unless ur rogue like me :dirol: )

Another blah blah blah from a desperate mc :lol: dev says dats how its designed....dey dnt hav to change it coz a few mcs couldnt do it think abt de many who are successful without complaint.....mind u not all elfs dat find it easy as u claim coz i still need lake on my ranger for almost 6months now :facepalm:

we need call black hawk team :search: lets bomb them :bomb:

Yup it is impossible on mc-side. Even the "arena"-trick is hard. I do not get an arena in just 5 seconds, and even when it happens, the mobs kills this strategy. I already have peace with it i'll never make it. I leveled 'fast' to 17 and put on all my new (arena) gear :)

I made a rogue to tease the people at the stairs. It is lvl 12 and yesterday it almost killed a lvl 20 ranger there  ;D

Since i play on both sides i see a huge difference in doing chainless on elf/chosen side and mc/forsaken side.

The elves have space to go around city's and reach the bosses they need. Then the only question still is "can we kill it". But as elf/chosen you are called a noob if you haven't done cl quest at lvl 16.

At mc/forsaken side its a struggle (for non rogues) to pass caravan and the stairs first. Then the problem still is reaching the bosses and then killing it. There seems to be less space to travel in the area's. And there are more elves, so more chance the wanted boss is being hunted already.

I see a lot of mc/forsaken at high level (17-18.. some even higher) who still can attack the buyer-ups.

For me thats a huge difference between how possible cl is for elf/chosen side and how hard it is for mc/forsaken.

What i said somewhere in a different thread about this issue.

CL for Elves/Chosen is way more easy to do then for MC/Forsaken.

I see everyday more high level MC/Forsaken who still attack buyer-up.

And yes, i believe that if you live in a different timezone then EU or Indonesia then it will be possible to find a time where the stairs arent that crowded. But is you dont like to play in the middle on the night, you will see every time 10-20 elves camping at the stairs.

Its imbalanced. A elf/chosen can do CL at lvl 14/15. Mc/Forsaken are still not done (even if they try hard) around lvl 20.

That isnt fair.

Another blah blah blah from a desperate mc :lol: dev says dats how its designed....dey dnt hav to change it coz a few mcs couldnt do it think abt de many who are successful without complaint.....mind u not all elfs dat find it easy as u claim coz i still need lake on my ranger for almost 6months now :facepalm:

You only need lake.. How many times have you tried to do that the last 6 months? Lake is the only boss for elves/chosen that is difficult.

Have you ever tried playing as a MC and trying to do CL on that side? Genie, Kratt, Dinalt and Maraska and very hard bosses for MC's. Because there are about 2-3 times more elves/chosens then MC/Forsaken. And all the bosses are hunted almost 24/7

Its easy to jugde and call other desperate if you havent seen it with your own eyes.

In the pic its around 11:00 now in EU (for the non EU ppl)

This is normal whole day.

59503_.png

CL should not be easy :P and after all use ur mind. Plan a strategy. U know elf are there. Send rouges first that create chaos then send warlocks to secure the area. I would love to see a town siege. 

Tell me what siege? Siege of the respawn statue in elf caravans that is about 2 feet from the cross where the stairs are? Even with tactics and all nothing helps much because so close to town, stairs themselves arent a problem, the nearness of the town with the statue positioned in favour of elves is. Its like playing a zombie survival game... ''I KILLED ON.....wait hes here again -.-''. For 2 mc parties a group of 5 high lvl elves is more than enough to mess the whole thing up, kill them they return in 2 secs from ur back, and ofc they shout in chat so another horde follows them.... The stairs are too close to the town, and the statue is too close to the cross. Either move stairs, or REmove stairs, or at least move statue to the far side of the town, will at least give aditional 3 secs that may be enough for few ppl to pass....

Tell me what siege? Siege of the respawn statue in elf caravans that is about 2 feet from the cross where the stairs are? Even with tactics and all nothing helps much because so close to town, stairs themselves arent a problem, the nearness of the town with the statue positioned in favour of elves is. Its like playing a zombie survival game... ''I KILLED ON.....wait hes here again -.-''. For 2 mc parties a group of 5 high lvl elves is more than enough to mess the whole thing up, kill them they return in 2 secs from ur back, and ofc they shout in chat so another horde follows them.... The stairs are too close to the town, and the statue is too close to the cross. Either move stairs, or REmove stairs, or at least move statue to the far side of the town, will at least give aditional 3 secs that may be enough for few ppl to pass....

Absolutely true.

Few days ago the MC's tried. They were with 50 mc's or something.

Lastmage got killed 5 times by 1 player, so he must have been killed more often then that. And that was only on 1 try. The statue is so close, its so easy to get back to the stairs.

And another difference i noticed.

If 1 Elf shouts in world chat "MC at...." 20 elves go their.

If a MC shouts.. maybe in half an hour.. 3 mc's will go there. Once is was with only 1 druid at Gar Shag. At the start we were seen by a shaman. But we were able to kill GS 3 times (with only a druid and a priest) before they were able to kill us. Till then only 1 player tried to.

The lazyness of the MC's makes it easier for the elves. And the eagerness (and being bored) to fight of the elves (who are with way more players) make it close to impossible to get CL done.

A few of the ABC clan tried it, 2 lvl 20's hadnt done it yet. In their clan thread they talked about a 99,9% suicide mission. Even for ABC who are in my opinion good players.

2 years ago cl was super easy, devs thougt that was balanced. And it was. But after these 2 years devs still havent realised that there are over 1 million players. They probably never played with us. I wanna see one of the devs try to do mc cl with basic lvl 14-16 hero. we would get map changed next day

You only need lake.. How many times have you tried to do that the last 6 months? Lake is the only boss for elves/chosen that is difficult.

Have you ever tried playing as a MC and trying to do CL on that side? Genie, Kratt, Dinalt and Maraska and very hard bosses for MC's. Because there are about 2-3 times more elves/chosens then MC/Forsaken. And all the bosses are hunted almost 24/7

Its easy to jugde and call other desperate if you havent seen it with your own eyes.

In the pic its around 11:00 now in EU (for the non EU ppl)

This is normal whole day.

wow take it easy i can almost feel de pressure in der ;D and seriously i tried lake 5 times in de past 6months coz i dnt really need lv15 gears i think lv15 bg glove and boots is all i need from lv15 gears :lol: dats not a big deal though but for u mcs better farm arena or get urselves lv18 gears coz lv15 gears isen't worth de fight u guys r putting up :spiteful: no offence though but its de truth....coz u guys make it seem like lv15 gears r de very best which clearly de aren't ;D

the guy do have a point, i have seen MCs of level 18-20 who haven't completed CL.

some are stuck at dinalt,kratt or maraksha.

The arena trick works good but it isn't really solution to the problem since they would follow you most likely.

Pala,mage,druid stuns would catch you easily.

I think MC is to blame for this and not elf .

Elf block stairs so that MC can't do CL 24x7 but i rarely see any MC blocking CL road.

And if some asks me to block it, i would most likely say no because its too boring. If i am playing a game i would prefer to atleast DO SOMETHING  rather than just standing.

I think devs did try to help us by introducing revive scrolls.

coz u guys make it seem like lv15 gears r de very best which clearly de aren't ;D

If you can't get/buy lvl 18 gear CL is the best option. Especially for healers because there isn't any good armor with astral available.

And if some asks me to block it, i would most likely say no because its too boring. If i am playing a game i would prefer to atleast DO SOMETHING  rather than just standing.

Exactly  ;)

Does not work ;) See your own answer ;)

The arena trick works good but it isn't really solution to the problem since they would follow you most likely.

wow take it easy i can almost feel de pressure in der ;D and seriously i tried lake 5 times in de past 6months coz i dnt really need lv15 gears i think lv15 bg glove and boots is all i need from lv15 gears :lol: dats not a big deal though but for u mcs better farm arena or get urselves lv18 gears coz lv15 gears isen't worth de fight u guys r putting up :spiteful: no offence though but its de truth....coz u guys make it seem like lv15 gears r de very best which clearly de aren't ;D

FYI;

The "guy" is a girl, and this girl is mostly an elf  ;D No pressure, only facts.

:search: where's lastmage? oh wait.. here he is... just arrived! :tease:

I killed that lvl 14 mage in the screen with my rogue 12 yesterday when he was hunting me  ;D

:search: where's lastmage? oh wait.. here he is... just arrived! :tease:

stupid lag made me miss him from the pic....

also here are pics after lag and after finding a target! :crazy:

59523_.png

59524_.png

Yup it is impossible on mc-side. Even the "arena"-trick is hard. I do not get an arena in just 5 seconds, and even when it happens, the mobs kills this strategy. I already have peace with it i'll never make it. I leveled 'fast' to 17 and put on all my new (arena) gear :)

I made a rogue to tease the people at the stairs. It is lvl 12 and yesterday it almost killed a lvl 20 ranger there  ;D

u dont attak ANYONE, the red buff only lasts if u dont move (ant mob). wen u have pvp buff it doesnt come off if u..

get attaked by mobs/players

use pots, eat cakes

use SOME skills like stelth heal or bone shield(all buff skills i think)

i THINK u can use AoE skills and traps on rangers.

so if mobs attak u, just run. (altho they will slow u down)

the guy do have a point, i have seen MCs of level 18-20 who haven't completed CL.

some are stuck at dinalt,kratt or maraksha.

I think MC is to blame for this and not elf .

Elf block stairs so that MC can't do CL 24x7 but i rarely see any MC blocking CL road.

i did say it was a solution getting passed the stairs and i didnt care wat happens when u cross :blush:

u dont attak ANYONE, the red buff only lasts if u dont move (ant mob). wen u have pvp buff it doesnt come off if u..

get attaked by mobs/players

use pots, eat cakes

use SOME skills like stelth heal or bone shield(all buff skills i think)

i THINK u can use AoE skills and traps on rangers.

so if mobs attak u, just run. (altho they will slow u down)

I can have it wrong, but i tried this a couple of times, also in 'peacefull'-areas. And my buff is gone when a mob attacks me, indeed not when a player attacks. I will check it again tonight when i am home and can play :)

red buff prevent mobs from attack you if u move or time pass it ends, blue buff avoids players damage and skills till its over or till you attack... (or cross)

LOL.

I guess you are a mcoin user. So you are somebody who has gold to be able to buy lvl 18 equip (and probably lvl 13 too). Or you are just very lucky with hunting or in swamp.

Imagine a player without mcoin and with bad luck. He/she buys lvl 9 gear, and because the lvl 12/13 is expensive he/she tries to do chainless to be able to get better equip.

The step from lvl 9 gear to lvl 17/18 gear is huge. In lvl 15/16 you will be a major noob without lvl 12/13/14/15 gear (or with only quest gear).

So you try to get CL done. But its close to impossible. So you get tired of the game and stop playing.

Or you keep on questing and doing arena's (which you wont win easily because of the shitty equip). It will takes ages before you have gold or arena points (which only doing the free tickets) before you can finally get better equip.

CL is THE route for players who dont have or dont want to spend very much time and real money on the game.

You can earn gold, but that takes a lot of time, not everybody wants that for just a game.

And what Tsja said is right. I play on both sides, depends on my mood on which side that is. Started as an elf.

So relax. I'm not a desperate mc or something. I spend to much time on this game, so i skipped the CL.

But i dont speak for my own.

There are a lot of people who would be very happy with those items. But that are the people who arent active on forums i guess. And if they are, they are only called noobs and will leave forums quickly.

Most of the users here on forum spend real money of very much time in this game.

dats not a big deal though but for u mcs better farm arena or get urselves lv18 gears coz lv15 gears isen't worth de fight u guys r putting up :spiteful: no offence though but its de truth....coz u guys make it seem like lv15 gears r de very best which clearly de aren't ;D

well i would like to see you try my rogue which at lvl 20 still uses cl gear, kw-ish crit and arena-ish hp, and then tell me its not the best....its not ofc, but sure as hell is worth it...

btw i did my cl at lvl 16, kratt and dinalt solo with a 20 shammy and mara joined a ''run for ur life'' party, about 20 ppl passed out of which maybe 6-7 lived long enough to finish mara, my luck that i was one of them.

Also here from yesterday, take a look on how many people started off to go try cl, not much, ive seen more true, but still this is not a small ammount of people, ahd about 4-5 parties, and then i took liberty and passed trough cara to get to stairs before everything started and take a ss of the ammount of ppl waiting, so take a look on how many elves there are and multiply it by infinite because the statue is so close, and tell me the real chance we had of passing and succeding, and call me a fool if u get any number bigger than 0%

59555_.png

59557_.png

lets not turn this topic to rich n poor cause the only thing we get out of it is locking it. And this game is a free to play but a PAY TO WIN game! So that means if you don't have or don't want to spend money on it, you stay back. But wait... U still can do daily quest, selling quest items to get gold. What? You don't want to do that too? Well it doesn't work in life that way, why should it in a game? And please all remember it is a war game but you don't have to get the hard way all the time. Try to ask the opposite faction to allow you to do your quest. You find out that many are willing to help if you don't try to kill them. After all you're inside their territory, their rules!

I asked multiple players there and the answer was "no mercy" from the lvl 20 pala as an answer to the lvl 15 necro.

Afterall; day in day out, week in week out, after months dying as a lvl 15 spoils the fun. A lot stop playing because they will not get further.

My advise is; Just forget CL.. do a lot of 3x3 arena's and level up fast to 17. Keep the gold from the quests and buy some other lvl 17 equipment you need (rings/cloak). It is what i did and i am happy again (funny to change all your lvl 9 gear into lvl 17 at once, except the amulet). You can also combinate the arena with 150 CC (or something) points, what is worth 2 lvl 16 items.

Or do it like Reaper.

Go on 4 - 5 AM with your rogue to the boss. Login your lvl 20 elf, kill the boss almost, login the rogue, kill your lvl 20 elf and steal the boss  :good:

LOL.

I guess you are a mcoin user. So you are somebody who has gold to be able to buy lvl 18 equip (and probably lvl 13 too). Or you are just very lucky with hunting or in swamp.

Imagine a player without mcoin and with bad luck. He/she buys lvl 9 gear, and because the lvl 12/13 is expensive he/she tries to do chainless to be able to get better equip.

The step from lvl 9 gear to lvl 17/18 gear is huge. In lvl 15/16 you will be a major noob without lvl 12/13/14/15 gear (or with only quest gear).

So you try to get CL done. But its close to impossible. So you get tired of the game and stop playing.

Or you keep on questing and doing arena's (which you wont win easily because of the shitty equip). It will takes ages before you have gold or arena points (which only doing the free tickets) before you can finally get better equip.

CL is THE route for players who dont have or dont want to spend very much time and real money on the game.

You can earn gold, but that takes a lot of time, not everybody wants that for just a game.

And what Tsja said is right. I play on both sides, depends on my mood on which side that is. Started as an elf.

So relax. I'm not a desperate mc or something. I spend to much time on this game, so i skipped the CL.

But i dont speak for my own.

There are a lot of people who would be very happy with those items. But that are the people who arent active on forums i guess. And if they are, they are only called noobs and will leave forums quickly.

Most of the users here on forum spend real money of very much time in this game.

i think u getting de wrong impression of me....i've been playing ws for 3yrs now,which implies dat all my main characters r done with chainless a long time ago....also am not a mcoins abuser i got all my stuff from scratch just like anybody else who starts de game,its just dat i was determine to get to de highest lvl and earn de best items in de game ofc i farmed alot coz dats de only way i could get gold from and dat made me own even items mcoins user dnt have.....u dnt just  become strong overnight it takes time and patience

well i would like to see you try my rogue which at lvl 20 still uses cl gear, kw-ish crit and arena-ish hp, and then tell me its not the best....its not ofc, but sure as hell is worth it...

btw i did my cl at lvl 16, kratt and dinalt solo with a 20 shammy and mara joined a ''run for ur life'' party, about 20 ppl passed out of which maybe 6-7 lived long enough to finish mara, my luck that i was one of them.

trust me u r sure dead....not a bluff but a proven fact coz players with high lvl gears with high amp + sd die in battle with me :facepalm: dis may seem like a bluff but its really de truth....

^---- you 2 even play the same server?

he might probably be hiding at eu server....if us server den i think i've already raped him without noticing ;D

he might probably be hiding at eu server....if us server den i think i've already raped him without noticing ;D

lol ur missing the point, im saying that full 18 +sd is most of the time not the best solution, i raped also full 18 std weap ppl, coz they cant use it, and im no high amp bs or anything, normal random dude playing the game lol

and only ppl who i can say killed me before i even got them half hp are +10 op ppl and a few pro druids and thats also easy coz of the range>melee, coz i dont use kw but rather bg/arena mix...

lol ur missing the point, im saying that full 18 +sd is most of the time not the best solution, i raped also full 18 std weap ppl, coz they cant use it, and im no high amp bs or anything, normal random dude playing the game lol

and only ppl who i can say killed me before i even got them half hp are +10 op ppl and a few pro druids and thats also easy coz of the range>melee, coz i dont use kw but rather bg/arena mix...

yh ur ryt coz ppl think having high lv stuff will solve their prb ;D its abt ur brains lol....but here lies a case u r an mc and can't have access to lv15 armor, best solution is to mix arena with lv18.....if u can't afford lv18 gears just yet lv17 lab gears r available  at very cheap price like 2-5k get dem, easy to amp dem to +5 without sign, farm deep lab boss like exe up to eye, dnt give up if u r unlucky keep going u can't be unlucky for de rest of ur life, sell ur drop u can't use at reasonable price save up cash, repeat over and over again.....oh wait der is a place to relief ur torture norlant swamp :shok: use ur brains, quest at ryt hrs wen most mcs r der questing dan elfs.....but for selecting box my trick works very effectively else u keep getting crap runes and shit....with my trick u  an get urself lv18 stuff and hopefully get gud lv17 stuff consistently in a week of quest( atleast one drop a day) ;D it really made me rich had abt 1.6m last month with dat trick had to upgrade my characters by spending big so ppl think i abuse mcoins :lol: am currently retired at norlant swamp quest coz ders nothing to keep me going anymore but if u r desperate i could teach u my tricks hopefully it helps u too just pm and ask me how :blush: