The killer of Snake with 1000 face!

PLeaSe VOTE ONLY IF U READ THE STORY!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. PLeaSe VOTE ONLY IF U READ THE STORY!

• LIKE!
    • Unlike!

This poll is closed to new votes

The killer of Snake with 1000 face!

Monsters are real, and they want to kill us! Three years ago, the world learned that the Hydra, Eye, Anx, Scorpion and all other fabulous creatures are not just fiction, they are flesh and blood, not to mention Marakhsa, Dinalt, and Kratt.

While some nations now appear warriors observers in remote forests in the realm called Firstborn Elves with strong skills, and lands called People Chosens some monks said to be the most powerful and intelligent nation by force of gods.

Because "the cultural exchange between the Firstborn and Chosen," the once mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least they try to fight together to kill the demon of fire.

When an unhappy teenager named Darkoge The Elf Warior is introduced as a "volunteer" in the exchange program of government of the world is turned upside down.

A snake-like monster in Arinar named Anax comes to live with him in human form, and it is Darkogs to take care to ensure aimilarea in society for a fight with the Chosens, and make sure the snake that integrates into everyday life in his life and deceiving mintin warrior.

Unfortunately for Darkogs, Anx is undeniably demon snake with 1000 faces, and marshal observed between species at the end of the world against his real face is a demon snake is very strict to close an elf to suck his strength as a greedy every time when he's hungry.

Even worse, when a Centaur girl kidnapped and chic in a move of harpy, which is a full-blooded man lucky teenager, and very angry in such battles with people discovering that Aanx is a demon powers to have dry the strongest fighter to lose the union of the two nations that have the power to destroy all the demons that occurred destroying everything in their path .... after many wars with Anax, the warrior Darkogs has a premonition dream meeting is one of powers elves .... discovers that his partner is not as it seems, is a demon ... Darkogs up to put a plan to get rid of the demon, the one thing that could make is to behead sal while Demon what she slept did.

So together the two nations unity`s to killing the rest of the demons .... only one escaped .. and even today it is not known who and what was that demon ...hearing is a powerful and mitical creature change his form and feeding with souls of daywalkares, in the present steel hearing stories by  a misterios creature kiling and eating evrinting in his way in Black{Cursed} Forests and no one see him now and never.

End of story ,call the hero to protect u!

PLS COMMNET and Vote TO KNOW IF I MUST MAKE CHANGES :drinks: Good luck to all who made storyes not copy paste,,,i created.... :give_rose: hate copy paste...just use your imagination! :yahoo:

PLS COMMNET and Vote TO KNOW IF I MUST MAKE CHANGES :drinks: Good luck to all who made storyes not copy paste,,,i created.... :give_rose: hate copy paste...just use your imagination! :yahoo:

thats is, imagination  on all the stories without limits,  wait to see my story done and then know what I mean xD

:facepalm:  im disapointed by moderators this not worths to make a contest and not respect rulles.... :( no worths to waste our time for nothing so please corect the winners true winners with strict rulles :aggressive: