The story of Zigmar

Day 78. I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this.

Yesterday they came placing the armor and the sword of my dead brother Sayros on my feet. This means only one thing. I'm next. Almost 3 months passed from they day we broke through the crimson storm together with our elven allies and set foot on this forsaken land. Seems like yesterday, they all got slaughtered like animals.. Only we, the chosen survived. Maybe it was Harad itself that protect us, maybe it was the Nameless giving us a chance to live. We camped at misty bay an area not far from the Nameless palace. The mages and the priests went after a strange creature saying that if they capture it they will able to take its power. "Oh mighty Herald they turning to undeads already?" Last time we saw them they wandered around rock of despair like ghosts. Draining the life out of anyone that came near.

Seeing my bretherin getting ready for our final battle I remember my brother Sayros. He and his warriors went out for scouting. He wanted to secure the area. But he never came back. Some of the warriors returned badly wounded telling us he fall in battle. My brother is dead? It can not be! We tried to heal the wounded but there was nothing to do. Poison! Causing them illusions and nightmares, they dit not made the night. The morning they where all ashes like there was a black fire burning them from the inside. The next day we formed a group of brave men and left the women behind, they safer in the camp. I doubt that now. But I still have faith. For days we wandered without food and water, constantly on guard. Demons and tormented souls all around us. Is this hell?

We finally found an empty area -the map we took from a dead warlock describes this place only as bog- thinking that here we can rest. But it wasn't that simple. We found out that the area had no creatures and animals only for one reason. It was cursed. Each night vampires stormed the place ripping apart everyone they faced. Drinking their victims blood and being unable to be killed. Even the undead fear those monsters!

The end is near, my brothers start singing. They prepare for war. "We are Harads children, we are the Order of the Heavenly Light. As long as we live, as long as we can fight. We will never retreat we will stand our ground. In the Emperor's name we march into war, pity and doubt we feel no more. In Harad we pray to protect our souls, in Harad we pray as we draw our swords."

This is just epic! Haha the word that touches me the most was the 'ashes' haha i dont know why. Maybe bcoz my char is named ash haha xD

Anyway .... This is an interesting story I can tell :D

This is just epic! Haha the word that touches me the most was the 'ashes' haha i dont know why. Maybe bcoz my char is named ash haha xD

Anyway .... This is an interesting story I can tell :D

im glad you like it :)