[2013.07.16] In development: personal helpers - minions!

snorlax

hi i have just 1 question

minion's  will  call using scroll but all scroll have duration time so i have question

minion's will have duration time?

I cant stand to read this passed the first few sentences, Dev you need to HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN TYPE PROPER ENGLISH !!!! so sad reading your broken English stories that don't make much sense:( its like having a Chinese guy who doesn't speak VEWY GOOD ENGRISH explain something to you :( the very same aspect exists in all your patch notes and in game content, for example when u invite someone to your party if they are " ALREADY IN  ----> "A"

As I understood (Google translation) from russian forum, there are 9 minions (different i guess) and they are on time, not permanent. They help/increase defense, they support, something about dps. (Snorlax)

Also I understood, that you can obtain scrolls without the use of Mcoins. Haven't found out of you can buy it from players, or some drop it. (rOland)

I also understood, that a dev hinted that the update would be around a month after the guild update.

I understood that they will announce update next week :yahoo: (Snorlax)

Berengar Tower won't open in the next update (rOland)

I hope Snorlax/rOland/both can confirm these things (Im not sure if I got it translated right :blush: )

I cant stand to read this passed the first few sentences, Dev you need to HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN TYPE PROPER ENGLISH !!!! so sad reading your broken English stories that don't make much sense:( its like having a Chinese guy who doesn't speak VEWY GOOD ENGRISH explain something to you :( the very same aspect exists in all your patch notes and in game content, for example when u invite someone to your party if they are " ALREADY IN  ----> "A"

I saw that too but as long as you can understand there is not a problem

• Developer

roughly when is update  :unknw:

Announcement is planned for the next week, exact dates of update will be posted there. Stay tuned.

Announcement is planned for the next week, exact dates of update will be posted there. Stay tuned.

Thanks! Keep us informed  :good:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

are creator pro mc and shaman?

because im lag only when meet them :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

changing the title wont work...keep dreaming with update....and also,Ayvondil will be v. 4.0

Can you shut up already? игнорируются

Dont talk to me ever again please.

Can you shut up already? игнорируются

Dont talk to me ever again please.

lol...i didnt imagine it was u.....Seduce (the guy who pretends to be a "girl"

ur trash post got my attention and accidentally i found u again :bad: :bad:

was so happy bcuz havent seen u on forum....i thought u had given up (so bad,my dream didnt come true)

lol...i didnt imagine it was u.....Seduce (the guy who pretends to be a "girl"

ur trash post got my attention and accidentally i found u again :bad: :bad:

was so happy bcuz havent seen u on forum....i thought u had given up (so bad,my dream didnt come true)

Then whats your problem? ;D

Ignored