Indonesia server

jawkens

Question

21 answers to this question

Well, plenty of bru and indo on all TibiaME servers were one of reasons, why I quit. They're usually completely non-english, and there is lots of them playing. Making indo server would just help them as well as english speaking players. And that would encourage more people to play warspear.

indo and polish servers?

YES!

But, if there are 10 players from Poland, i think it's too fast.

If there will be 100 players from ind/pl, i vote yesh!

sorry I mean the server for asia ..... if all the players wanted to be together  in one game is why there are three servers ... I'm happy to actually play with players from various countries ... why not make one server in order to gather all players there ... I think it would be more interesting, because we can meet more people ... I also play TibiaME but feel bored because there is only hunting and hunting ... and I hope in this game can play with more fun .. . but unfortunately I was upset for payment..and I also hope warspear staff can simplify payment for our country

One english server - yeah, I mentioned this idea before. Imho there should be 2 russian and 1 english for now. 2 english and one russian completely doesn't make sense.

I play on Russian servers .. I think for now a better one Russian and one English so not too many choices and the lack of vacancies server.. for the future .. I hope there is for asian :pleasantry: . and that can easily be payment in my country so I can play again ..

If you were not so hard to create more server and take care of them that could create a server each country ... Of course not to all servers in the world but the country from which players are playing

This game will have awesome feature - war between factions. It totally doesn't make sense to make server for each country, there would be almost nobody to play with and against.

Destiny, this would mean great lags on phones in future when more players fine together. You can make great war also with a less number. TibiaME for example becomes quite slower when there are more people.

Why should I play this game on pc with this tiny resolution when there is a ton of other MMORPG's for the pc. I like this game because it's a game for smartphones, that's why I joined it, and I don't think that some platforms should be inferior to others on this game. It should be equally enjoyable on every platform. That's the point of multi platform games.

Check youtube, there is some movie from war or just gathering of at least 30 people on the screen (might add movie later). Will phone handle that? And about hardware, usually Android > Symbian - what about this? There will be neutral area which will be battle arena at the same time. How would you limit that?

I don't want to limit anything. :rofl: But there should be a reasonable number of players on one server so the game won't slow down to much, it's primary focus are phones after all.