let start the arena :D

badcompany

Hahaha i mean.. maybe .. was the longest war ever...  :wacko:

Was amazing  :tease:

Chronoz i like you man, now you have honor!

But.. i dont know why other mcs after they lost position.. hid at nadir  :crazy:

:drinks:

PS: and i dont mean that chronoz attacked only me for 2hrs..  :blush:  ... idk why i inspire you  :pleasantry:

that was supposed to be a war, and just to know "longest war ever" how much time it took? at EU we got a 11h war...

Man i mean in sapphire  :sorry: 

Like 3 hrs of war.. and damn i dont believe 11hrs... I mean 3 hrs with the same people wich fighted and fighted and fighted.. till we all got headache  :bomb:

elf just always scared to 1 vs 1, just atk with all party.  :wacko: . always used a lot of potions. i scared to them. so scary  :mega_shok:

Hem mcs are the first who use pots and atk in group. I can make many video to proof it  :facepalm:

Man i mean in sapphire  :sorry: 

Like 3 hrs of war.. and damn i dont believe 11hrs... I mean 3 hrs with the same people wich fighted and fighted and fighted.. till we all got headache  :bomb:

It's true. Same people wasting alot of time in war on Emerald. Last war I counted 7 hours. I know because I stayed from beginning till the end.  ;D

elf just always scared to 1 vs 1, just atk with all party.  :wacko: . always used a lot of potions. i scared to them. so scary  :mega_shok:  :lol: :lol:

i love MC waste pot  :diablo: , but no proud win even u use pot  :rofl:

;D I also see a lot of elves using potS, Almost same on both sides. I use pots when being ganked while doing quest especially berengars tactate or being mobbed, but m coins are expensive so why bother to pot when at war, lol

o.m.g chron0z killid by m0rethan 10 fb..i think n0 one can beat chron0z .they did like bg to chron0z. It means m0re pepol in fb but  weak? Huhuhu .hard to apricite that thing..

o.m.g chron0z killid by m0rethan 10 fb..i think n0 one can beat chron0z .they did like bg to chron0z. It means m0re pepol in fb but  weak? Huhuhu .hard to apricite that thing..

i won 1vs1  :crazy:

kwkkwkw he realy potter , when he almoust die on my hand he usee pot  :lol: , so he strongggg???????  :rofl:

I feel u rainbowz.  Everytime I'm in war with cronoz and his Mc, he and his group likes to single me out when on xpimpx... doesn't do Much but good effort :friends: