Dodge

Disron

If you have 15% dodge, and enemy have 16% accuracy, you can't dogde his attack because of his accuracy.

Your dogde - Enemys accuracy = your "real" % dogde.

But if you get your dogde +20%, you should be able to get some dogde. :)

• 2 weeks later...

20% dodge vs. 16% acc... = You will dodge 4% of the time.

I go block and parry, because block and parry are not affected by the enemies acc. Try it.

• 4 weeks later...

Parry and block are good i agree but did you think about the fact that warlocks or shamans, druid (ect) cannot parry your attacks or block them. but if you have dodge you can dodge them. my mate has 26% dodge when using his dodge set and hes a bd lvl 20. most warlock shamans druid dont see bds using dodge so you get the upper hand. ive renctly changed from using parry on my bd to dodge and its heaps better and same with my paladin.

(eu-emerald)

megaswords bd lvl 17

tomington pala lvl 14

Parry and block are good i agree but did you think about the fact that warlocks or shamans, druid (ect) cannot parry your attacks or block them. but if you have dodge you can dodge them. my mate has 26% dodge when using his dodge set and hes a bd lvl 20. most warlock shamans druid dont see bds using dodge so you get the upper hand. ive renctly changed from using parry on my bd to dodge and its heaps better and same with my paladin.

(eu-emerald)

megaswords bd lvl 17

tomington pala lvl 14

:good: block is activated only by shield, and its the only one which can block any kind of attack from anyone

post-15696-14177033240723_thumb.jpg

:good: block is activated only by shield, and its the only one which can block any kind of attack from anyone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: