World has change...skills need changes too ;)

Melfice

OK my little sugestions(again)

Necro poison splittle - ad more poisonus effect x5 (actualy is 3)/let poison effect get crit  :good: /poison splittle shoud have get poisonus effect withoud 2 skill deadly stare

Deadly stare (ussles skill) at least shoud kite enemies (eat like 2% of hp every use)its damage anyway / new skill sugestion "CURSE" =like priest armicle but they lower all defence for some time - ??% depend on skill lv and dark magic

Nightmare ,lower cost by -2 mana points (28mp too much) /give second effect like drain -1 enemy mana per second (nightmare 8second - 8mana point  ;)

Bone shield ,rise by 50 points more damage can be reduced

Pasive skill rise mana regen by 2 points more

- 4% hp need to activate skill shoud be changed to -3% hp

ale sugestions are not op i dont want any op skill like multi nightmare just want my lovely necro get little better  :clapping:

please read and tell u like or not  8) (Devs also i bee happy when get some answers)

Agree on all ::)

Necro is one of the weakest at the moment, in my oppinion. Especially the deadly eye i do not understand. In arena it is useless because it takes too long to do twice eye + poison (necro always get disturbed somewhere in the proces) and bosses resist it (tried it on griduar yesterday). What is the purpose of this strange skill? And i absolutely do not understand why heal and shield eats HP which makes necro's the only healer that has to heal himself in hunts (and lowers the heal by around 100). "I heal 750!!, oh damn it is 650...". Kind of fail.

Since the necro does not have other "overpowered" skills i think the necro is kind of weak. It needs a buff. I do not agree with all above (like the energy-reduction of shield), but i think the necro needs some minor changes.

Alicemoon is basicly asking to make necromancers gods or something,why don't you mention nightmare that makes most arenas 2vs1 and make kiting anything very easy? I saw necromancer kiting rangers alot,and you know how ranger is.

Alicemoon is basicly asking to make necromancers gods or something,why don't you mention nightmare that makes most arenas 2vs1 and make kiting anything very easy? I saw necromancer kiting rangers alot,and you know how ranger is.

Nope, i might not be lvl 20 on my necro but i feel the damn pain when some rogues keep hitting my shield away with 1 normal hit and im not talking about merciless strike but normal hit (in lvl14 arena) and then im like well ♥♥♥♥ and get hit for too ♥♥♥♥ing much, Nightmares usefull yes but if you roll with random partners most likely it gets hit away by your partner(happens too much to me), deathly eye  really needs a buff but dont know about poison spittle, i think its good the way it its but some of the mechanics could be tweaked around a bit :unknw:  And if you read this far then good job ;D

God?O LOL... i think u need read again whan i ask and sugestion... im not ask about ataking enemy when stun im not ask about reduction skill Cost by halve,only want minimal change.BTW i funny u consider only about arena.All skill need on hunt too especialy eye when nightmare is important and shield heal combo (-200HP) i Can only name 2 class are god Warlock amd druid.But nvm issgested deva not u ;)

So your proplem is that necromancers are for arena only? you know that priests skill word power does nothing in pve right?and you didn't ask for only half mana cost,you asked for 5/3 current poision damage,you asked for it to lack the need to 2 deadly eye,you asked to replace eye with armistic(that is a second stun for necromancers,and you know armistic makes you unable to attack enemy too and doesn't work on bosses),you want poision to be critable,make skills need less mana,make shield have +50 more damage to take,make skills need 3% health points for heal and shield,you also asked to double mana regen bonus for forsaken,What didn't sound godly to you?

So your proplem is that necromancers are for arena only? you know that priests skill word power does nothing in pve right?and you didn't ask for only half mana cost,you asked for 5/3 current poision damage,you asked for it to lack the need to 2 deadly eye,you asked to replace eye with armistic(that is a second stun for necromancers,and you know armistic makes you unable to attack enemy too and doesn't work on bosses),you want poision to be critable,make skills need less mana,make shield have +50 more damage to take,make skills need 3% health points for heal and shield,you also asked to double mana regen bonus for forsaken,What didn't sound godly to you?

Atleast they talk about their own main class making fair suggestions/ideas for future, instead forget your class and just cry about other classes of the opposite faction in present ;)

Basically i only thing hp drain is a bit too high, if you want an OK health to survive you will use up to 100 hp to heal. Not that I really want to complain about anything but I think it should be lowered a bit. Stagger can also be somewhat annoying and there are already enough bugs in position over all the game, stagger when healing and shielding just makes it worse... But necro is healing class and I understand it needs disadvantages....priest has the same afterall (though tears can be somewhat op)

Well I hope future skills and changes will improve this class  :)

Hmm ok beter IDea delete necro and all be happy ;) BTW i dont want all changes i talk about priest then do the same,make sugestion about priests ;) we leave on free world,we all free and we Can say what we thing,mayby i want too much but before mana Cost i pay 7 mp for ancien seal now i pay 14 It's x2 i dont think shamans/druids be happy about paying x 2 for healing skill :)Play necro and u understead what i fell.

Hmm ok beter IDea delete necro and all be happy ;) BTW i dont want all changes i talk about priest then do the same,make sugestion about priests ;) we leave on free world,we all free and we Can say what we thing,mayby i want too much but before mana Cost i pay 7 mp for ancien seal now i pay 14 It's x2 i dont think shamans/druids be happy about paying x 2 for healing skill :)Play necro and u understead what i fell.

All classes pay more now, Alice.. i told you before on other previous topics. The complete mana-arrangement in the game has changed. The druid would be very happy with 14 ;D Yes, it costs more.

All classes pay more now, Alice.. i told you before on other previous topics. The complete mana-arrangement in the game has changed. The druid would be very happy with 14 ;D Yes, it costs more.

But no one got a x2 in mana price

That ancient seal used to be so cheap to cast

Idk why deathly eye also got an improvement in mana cost  :facepalm:

That ancient seal used to be so cheap to cast

Maybe that was the problem  :unknw:

My lvl 17 necro does not notice anything wrong with mana-expenses.

Atleast they talk about their own main class making fair suggestions/ideas for future, instead forget your class and just cry about other classes of the opposite faction in present ;)

Well calm down,maybe I was a bit offensive in the other topic,was in bad mood when logged forum,but since we are talking,you think making those 10 upgrades are fair?she even asked for replacing eye with priest's armistic,weren't you the one who came up with "+10 sentiels can beat +10 warlocks so warlocks are balanced"? if you really thing adding all the changes above is balanced then fine *gives mega facepalm*

Well calm down,maybe I was a bit offensive in the other topic,was in bad mood when logged forum

Not my fault you were in bad mood when logged forum or maybe that you log forum when you are in bad mood* (As you said in other post you not even playing the game because you are too busy)

you think making those 10 upgrades are fair?

Yes they are, more fair than 90% of suggestions people do about their main classes lol use forum search. She didnt mention to make nightmare 5 yard for example (That could be fair suggestion as well)

weren't you the one who came up with "+10 sentiels can beat +10 warlocks so warlocks are balanced"?

Never said that, stop with your lies lol. +6 Druid/Priest with right gear give no chance to "op" warlocks 1 v 1.

Lordyasir priest had +7 and really bad connection and he killed all best EU lvl 20 warlocks PvP most the times

At the other topic you are basicly saying"I'm not the only one trash talking to him,why point finger at me?",I'm quite sure you realised your mistake there by now,and I said I mas mad in real life,was kind of a try to be the bigger one and pull my self out of this,and your posts in the other topic has no other means but that,instead of what you just said you were just calling him a cryer and waving with your imaginery +11 amp,why don't you go say that to slay his self?trash talking is never a solution,about these ideas being fare,how about make druid bees do 5/3 damage,make heal do 10 more,double elven damage bonus,make all druid's skills take less mana,replace barskin with blind?If that didn't open your eyes,nothing can.

I respect you alice, but really no caster class is weak. They are all very strong and I don't see any problem. 2x necros in 2v2 arena can be epic with double heal/shield and x2 stagger will eat any opponent in a heartbeat while the other is asleep. Casters complain of rouges hard hits and sure they hurt, but if they don't kill you in one burst you will kite and heal so if he doesnt get you with one comob he is screwed 4/5 times fighting casters. With.time balance will be better for everyone I'm sure.